Friday MLB plays!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 32-11
Favs (-140 or less) 26-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-3

Another easy winner yesterday......let's keep this little run going.

Phills/Giants UNDER 10

Morris has been pitching some great games as of late, but hasnt been getting the wins....I think the timing of this bet means everything..Beginning of the year I dont touch this, but with how Morris and Eaton have thrown lately and how bad Bonds has done at the plate, 10 certainly seems awful high for the timing of this game......3-1 Phills

Pirates/Dodgers UNDER 9

Playing yet another Pirates UNDER, hell, it worked last nite....Tonite should depend on Duke actually pitching like the Duke of old....Dodgers are 3-0 in Wolfs last 3 starts and hes rockin a 2 ERA in those starts with a 1 WHIP......Hopefully the Dodgers dont go too nuts.......5-2 Dodgers

GL tonite everyone

Hile bro are you 32-11 in posted totals this year or am I misreading something? if yes that's a fantastic number :eek:

Anyways, GL tonight :cheers:

satyr, no misread......its documented since the beginning of the year, i just love totals, and i like to think im pretty good at them, lol....

GL today hile, good job so far. 26-12 aint half bad either lol.

the total seems kind of high in the philly/sf game to me as well. kind of fishy.

satyr, no misread......its documented since the beginning of the year, i just love totals, and i like to think im pretty good at them, lol....

Hile do you have a 'system' that you use for totals to have obtained that record todate?

rugrat, i just see a total i like and play it....i like to focus on a few pitchers and just get comfortable on betting there totals every 5 days....anyone who has followed with me knows i bet basically game that Gil Meche, Dontrelle, Gorzellany, Duke, Hamels, few others.......

Hile bro are you 32-11 in posted totals this year or am I misreading something? if yes that's a fantastic number :eek:

Anyways, GL tonight :cheers:

Looks like we were all caught sleeping. Thats a great record. I will tail a few of these.

:shake:

Good luck, Hile75 - really a nice job, man. Love that Under in Dodgers/Pirates game while I expect the Phillies to "unload their frustration" tonight vs Giants, however I'll be rooting for your Under because Morris has really been pitching great lately but no run support = no wins.

:cheers:

uni, just realize that Morris has only given up 10 earned runs over his las FIVE starts.....thats some pretty good pitching

Back