Friday MLB plays (Friday the 13th) oooohhhhhh!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Yesterday 2-0 (had to sweat that phillies under)

Over/under 9-1
Favs (-140 or less) 15-3
Doggies 3-2

Phillies under was too close for my liking, Royals went under super easy......Here's todays plays

Chicago White Sox -101 (Vazquez)

Pitching matchup alone tellsme to take the White Sox in this game.....Carmona's rookie year last year led him to a 1-10 record (7 of which were starts....White Sox shouldnt have much problem tee-ing off on this kid, and Vazquez is plenty good enough to hold down a lineup without victor martinez...

Florida Marlins (D. Willis) +101

I simply have all the faith in the world in Willis.....He's 2-0 already this season and looks like he is in great form......The Braves just lost to the NATS, OMG!!!! j/k, but Mark Redman????? Redman had a very cute 5.71 ERA last year, not too impressive, and his ERA after 1 start this year is 7.94......Fins take this one

MIlwaukee (Sheets) -118

Ben Sheets v Anthony Reyes??? No contest here....I still say that the Brew Crew win this division, so I have not lost faith in this team yet.....I've learned over the years that you need to ride Sheets as often as possible while hes healthy...this game falls under that scenario....

Best of luck tonite everyone

Might consider playing Florida first 5. Pens certainly favor Atlanta and you are basicly riding a starting pitching edge. GL

tuck, very true.....but I also think Floridas lineup is plenty good enuff to take a multiple run lead in this game, Im not THAT impressed with the Braves lineup

renew...thanks dude....I'm scared to mention 82%, since thats what im hitting right now....I'm sure its all downhill from here now that ive mentioned it aloud, lol

BOL today, i like the brewers pick as well. Sheets is becomming a better pitcher and he showed it in spring training.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hile-With you on all of these! Good luck bro!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Love all three of these and am already sold on the first two, making them my plays as well.

GL tonight

O niiice. Im on all the 3 of these hile. Lets hope this is a good day for both of us

i see 3-0 day buddy....i am going to join you on all of them.........although the braves scare me. i am die hard phillies fan..i've seen the braves win 14 consecutive division titles......cox is the best manager.

Back