Friday Mlb..is This Too Easy?

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Mets over Yankees...

Perez off of a great start, the mets kill lefties and NY is fade material...

Great Price too...

METS -115 to win 2 units

yankees:36_11_6:

price is like that because of the hype over AL over NL from last year. im thinking of playing a lot of NL teams who i see value in this year's interleague.

I love this play. Mets just destroy lefties. What a great price. GL on the play. :shake:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">prob. on it as well!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

fuckin sexy

maybe midwest sexy...but definitely not CA or NYC sexy...

i do see value in this play though, Trout. the mutts and yanks will split the season...each taking two of three at home. they're fairly consistent there.
the good news for you is that the yanks are still in their early season slump/funk...and this first series is at the mutts place.
so, imho, you got a good shot...and decent odds...jsut hopefully this won't be the one the yanks win, of the 3 this weekend.

reason it's not a slam dunk...which nothing truly is...is the SP matchup. mutts may be killing LHPs, but andy's had very good success against them. and are we truly at the point we can trust Oliver yet?

in any case, GL...i think you got a 2/3s chance of being right, as they'll take two of three this weekend.

Thanks GUYS...

I appreciate all the great feedback...

Brewer: I agree with you...Also i believe that overs are gonna be hitting around 65-75% for this interleauge play, especially in American leauge stadiums.....

maybe midwest sexy...but definitely not CA or NYC sexy...

i do see value in this play though, Trout. the mutts and yanks will split the season...each taking two of three at home. they're fairly consistent there.
the good news for you is that the yanks are still in their early season slump/funk...and this first series is at the mutts place.
so, imho, you got a good shot...and decent odds...jsut hopefully this won't be the one the yanks win, of the 3 this weekend.

reason it's not a slam dunk...which nothing truly is...is the SP matchup. mutts may be killing LHPs, but andy's had very good success against them. and are we truly at the point we can trust Oliver yet?

in any case, GL...i think you got a 2/3s chance of being right, as they'll take two of three this weekend.

this ain't no funk...this isn't a playoff team..lol

this ain't no funk...this isn't a playoff team..lol

But, Big Al, don't you think that if they had 5 Pettites they'd make the playoffs? I say that because I think these are the games they are supposed to win. And, I think they should be favored. I'm not saying the Mets don't win, but, I'd only take them if they were a dog here.

GL, I think I'm staying away.

Back