Friday MLB Discussion Thread

Safe to assume everyone gonna play? I’ll be damned if I’m gonna waste my time capping these games again just to have these jerkoffs decide to take the day off!!!

Safe to assume everyone gonna play? I’ll be damned if I’m gonna waste my time capping these games again just to have these jerkoffs decide to take the day off!!!

Guessing everyone is going to feel pressured to take one game off. I know Cubs haven’t yet so wouldn’t be surprised if they did

Guessing everyone is going to feel pressured to take one game off. I know Cubs haven’t yet so wouldn’t be surprised if they did

I made the mistake of switching on espn for a minute today and of course those cucks were talking bout social justice, some idiots saying how if nba packed it up there be so much pressure on nfl not to play. Nfl don’t bow down to the garbage media pressure and pathetic outrage!

I was gambling free for like few months......then Bubble ball made me reload and now I’m addicted again......then they pull this shit.......this won’t be the first and it sure won’t be the last boycott by these millionaires......

I think the dumbest thing I saw today was the mets/marlins. Like what in the actual fuck was that? Then the fiasco between GM/Owner/Commissioner lol

been reading scouting reports on the indians kid, when i looked at his 1st start striking out 10 in 5 innings naturally started thinking how easily he could dispense of cards pathetic lineup! not so sure tho, ive read when he gets into trouble or behind in the count he tends to lean on his fastball which appears to be a solid pitch that has gained velo, the obvious problem being if he doesnt trust his off speed offerings and cards can get him into fastball counts they can actually hit fastballs, more so than the pathetic swings they take at off speed anyways!! started looking cause was hoping for a sneaky dfs pitcher but now im looking at it from potentially taking cards as dogs. i feel like they have a better chance getting to a young kid who relies on his fastball much more so than some broken down vet throwing junk in hitters counts they cant hit!! still have to try and figure out what i expect from ponce against tribe lineup who has their own problems scoring runs at times, i do think famil reyes gonna be a tough out for de leone,

been reading scouting reports on the indians kid, when i looked at his 1st start striking out 10 in 5 innings naturally started thinking how easily he could dispense of cards pathetic lineup! not so sure tho, ive read when he gets into trouble or behind in the count he tends to lean on his fastball which appears to be a solid pitch that has gained velo, the obvious problem being if he doesnt trust his off speed offerings and cards can get him into fastball counts they can actually hit fastballs, more so than the pathetic swings they take at off speed anyways!! started looking cause was hoping for a sneaky dfs pitcher but now im looking at it from potentially taking cards as dogs. i feel like they have a better chance getting to a young kid who relies on his fastball much more so than some broken down vet throwing junk in hitters counts they cant hit!! still have to try and figure out what i expect from ponce against tribe lineup who has their own problems scoring runs at times, i do think famil reyes gonna be a tough out for de leone,

Franmil looks lost, but pdl has never been consistent

[QUOTE="GWarner27, post: 3771637, member: 527
Franmil looks lost, but pdl has never been consistent
[/QUOTE]

really? i haven't watched much but his ops the last 2 weeks is .933! it has been down the last 6 or so games at only .711 and a ops+ of 74 which basically puts him right around or sadly above all the cards not named goldsmidt! lol. oddly enough he been way down vs lefty pitching this season which a huge change from rest his career, obviously 29 or so at bats doesnt mean a whole lot, still odd to see considering he sports a huge on base vs them overall,

god dammit,, i had a whole paragraph written on what im seeing with ponce and somehow i lost it trying to learn this new chromebook thing, mother fucker!!! hit 100 buttons thinking i should be able to restore it but nope!!!! anyuways it all was talking boiut how i expected to start seeing better starts out if him, guess just have to take my word on the why cause i dont feel like doing it over, lol.

cards +120 for me. as i said above the kid tribe starting looks like a good prospect but his reliance on the fastball when in trouble should allow cards to actually make contact when they have risp!! that will be a pleasant change if it comes to fruition. Ponce has finally developed a off speed pitch with a solid curve he has shown trust in to get ahead in count or when he needs a swing and miss, the results havnt really shown up as of yet but his swinging strikes are up to go along with some other nice indicators (which i lost when i typed them out the 1st time) that lead me to believe his best showings are ahead of him. i like him to finally go 5+ and have a quality start vs a tribe lineup that struggles to score at times. Of course cards just got shit on by pirates pitching for 15 innings so would it shock me if tribe won the game scoring 2-4 runs? not really but i do think the likelihood cards see more fastballs here than they accustomed to should help their cause !

Mahle +112
Freeland -115
Gallen -195

i love gallen too but that a huge price for a team not hitting shit.

i am interested in the reds, hendricks has not had a lot of success at that park.

lean ff under at coors. davies has shown to handle that park pretty well.

i love gallen too but that a huge price for a team not hitting shit.

i am interested in the reds, hendricks has not had a lot of success at that park.

lean ff under at coors. davies has shown to handle that park pretty well.

Fading Anderson coming off a CGSO (also against AZ) and hoping the almost comeback by AZ the other night has got their bats going.

sure looks like a a handful of teams priced up around -200 that have no business being there, ever! I’m not gonna do it but really curious how it would turn out fading them all?

Off top my head halo’s, Brewers, jays, snakes. Is there another?

I can’t lay that with good teams like doyers. Laying it with that group of mediocre is crazy!

Freeland already up to -115? shit
A lil bit of a headscratcher. Teams are close in WRC+ (SD hitting L, ARI hit R). I'm guessing Freeland, a groundballer in Coors, is the reason for the fav. I've done that shit this year already and got burned everytime, betting the Rockies at home against an either new/not great at Coors pitcher.

A lil bit of a headscratcher. Teams are close in WRC+ (SD hitting L, ARI hit R). I'm guessing Freeland, a groundballer in Coors, is the reason for the fav. I've done that shit this year already and got burned everytime, betting the Rockies at home against an either new/not great at Coors pitcher.

Davies has had pretty good success at coors in his 2 starts, 10 innings 6 hits total and only 3 extra base hits..He has actually held current rox players to a ops well under .600, only 3 doubles and 3 bombs in 106 plate appearances. i played the ff under 6.

Fading Anderson coming off a CGSO (also against AZ) and hoping the almost comeback by AZ the other night has got their bats going.

didn't exactly work the day before that when they made a comeback and lost by a single-run with the bases full.

No idea how you can lay 1/2, but i wish you luck

wasn’t snakes almost comeback done against some pen scrubs since Rox had a big lead? They couldn’t do anything against Grey who everyone been teeing off on! I just dunno about that team anymore, they nothing close to the team I thought we were gonna see!! I do know there no chance they should be expected to win a game 66% of the freaking time!! Just think, as good as Gallen been and he doesn’t have 1 freaking decision in his 6 starts!!

wasn’t snakes almost comeback done against some pen scrubs since Rox had a big lead? They couldn’t do anything against Grey who everyone been teeing off on! I just dunno about that team anymore, they nothing close to the team I thought we were gonna see!! I do know there no chance they should be expected to win a game 66% of the freaking time!! Just think, as good as Gallen been and he doesn’t have 1 freaking decision in his 6 starts!!

That’s a deGrom like stat

I want to pull the trigger on PDL @2daBank

I think it the right play. Of course cards offense sucks and he hasn’t been good. I do think there some pretty good signs that point to him having some better outings Coming his Way. I’m def more concerned about the offense but if they wanna continue saying they a fastball hitting team as their excuse for looking stupid against off speed/anything that has break then this the kid to hit. Assuming scouting reports I read are accurate they should see fastballs in fastball counts and when they have risp. Kid was shaking catcher off a lot in his 1st start in order to get to the fastball sign, if he does that again our offense might actually look serviceable tonight!

Then again If the coaches get in his head and convince him to throw breaking stuff we fucked!! Not like it even has to be good, makes me sick watching them miss or stare at hangers!!

Of course rizzo goes yard in 1st, I used his punk ass in lineups every day vs Detroit and he hardly gave me shit! I don’t use him while also fading cubs and he goes deep. I so hate Chicago!

Yea it‘s a boring city unlike St. Louis. Fuck you, Kris Bryant!

Back