April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 112-109-1 +17.898 Units
June: 79-69-2 +25.298 Units
July: 17-12-1 +2.46 Units

Overall: 299-259-7 +74.782 Units
Sides: 166-152 +48.288 Units
Run Lines: 19-48 -35.422 Units
Totals: 114-59-6 +61.916 Units

3-4 -3.4 Units yesterday. i put a couple of bets on a couple of tennis matches early today @ wimbledon and one got graded incorrectly as a winner. yea they'll probably notice but baghdatis is a winner @ my book! lost them both in reality so theres some wasted money.

Some of these lines have moved quite a bit, don't know if I am willing to pay the juice on some of these sides today.

Locked in a few for now, going to take a nap and probably make more plays for the night cap:

Plays:

Los Angeles Angels @ New York Yankees OVER 10 +101 (Colon v. Pettitte) (1.5 Units) W
Well after looking at the lineups, I hope A-Rod cause the team to suddenly slump again and I hope he's not forcing himself to play through his injury and miss scoring opportunities. He absolutely owns Colon. 20/45 with 8 HRs, thats not to shabby. Wind is blowing out to RF @ 15 mph. Pettitte hasn't been as sharp lately and in the last 10 games the Angels are hitting lefties over .300.

Houston Astros -117 (Rodriguez v. Pelfrey) (.75 Units) W
Houston Astros RL +170 (.75 Units) W
I can't believe I am betting ON the Astros but Pelfrey isn't ready for the bigs yet. The Astros ran into two of the best pitchers in the NL back to back and suddenly the bats disappeared but I already stated the reason why. Hamels and Maine, it's just tough to get runs off those guys. Prior to that they were stroking the bats as well as they have been all year and now they get Pelfrey who's just filling in until he gets sent back to triple A when the Mets Jorge Sosa back. Wandy has been very good at home this year sporting a 2.13 ERA and a .99 WHIP in 8 starts (4-2). He's also faced the Mets twice in his career so not strong #'s to support but both were at home and he did get hammered either time. The Mets are now without Carlos Gomez (who broke a bone in his hand and will be out until September) and Lo Duca (serving his 2nd game of the 2 game suspension). The Mets also have a short pen tonight, although maybe its a blessing without Mota and Sele. Still Pelfrey hasn't managed 6 innings except one time this year. Houstons pen is a concern in this game but I'll back Wandy whos been great at home vs Pelfrey and a short pen.

San Francisco Giants @ St. Louis Cardinals UNDER 9 +105 (Lowry v. Maroth) (1.5 Units) W
So Lowry is a lefty and the Cards have struggled all year at home vs Lefties. Giants aren't very good at hitting lefties either, but some how are 11-12 vs them. still I look for Maroth to bounce back after his last start although Molina, Durham, and Winn have a bit of success in small sample of ABs. The Cards could be scoring runs, but the past few games they've just been nothing near clutch.

Baltimore Orioles @ Texas Rangers UNDER 10 -133 (Guthrie v. Loe) (2.5 Units) W
A total that just jumped out to me. I'd pound this even more if it wasn't for me trying to keep my bets smaller after what happened just this past weekend. anyways... not going to talk about that. Guthrie has been solid all year, so he gave up 4 ERs last start. It was 8 innings, I'll take that instead of the balty pen attempting to keep the Rangers from blasting them. Loe has been very good since getting called up and changing his mechanics. The Texas bullpen is also pretty good so I don't see why this line is so high. Wind at gametime should be a crosswind so hopefully not balls that just find a way to fall and then I believe the wind will start blowing slightly in from LF during the game so that's even better news. Maybe rain in the forecast so hopefully it doesnt get delayed in the middle innings and force pitching changes.

Atlanta Bravos +121 (Carlyle v. Germano) W
Would rather a better line but Braves starting to hit, going against a guy who's been giving up more hits lately and hes not a big K pitcher, has to get outs with bats making contact.

Seattle Mariners @ Oakland Athletics UNDER 8 +103 (DREAM WEAVER v. Haren) Push
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --> Don't like McCelland as the ump but Haren has some nice under trends vs the M's and the M's and A's just have some nice under trends in general. Lets see if dream weaver is really what hes been made out to be the past few starts. 1st road start since suddenly turning it on.

Los Angeles Dodgers -127 (Billingsley v. Willis) L
I just think the Dodgers overmatch the Fish in every aspect at the moment, in every aspect of the game.

in general i think a lot of favs are going to win today.

BOL to Yall Friday :cheers:

Last edited:
2.5 units on the Orioles-Rangers under 10? Is a unit a considerable size for you N.O.?

haha trout - its a maybe, not confident in carlyle but if the price is right its worth a play in my opinion.

rug rat - my units are a small percentage of my entire bankroll. 1 unit was about 1.5% of my bankroll at the start of MLB and now is about .7%. I tend to keep my bets between 1-3 units but occasionally I'll bet more. haha I guess the answer you are looking for is no.

Adding:

Los Angeles Angels @ New York Yankees OVER 10 +101 (Colon v. Pettitte) (1.5 Units)

Well after looking at the lineups, I hope A-Rod cause the team to suddenly slump again and I hope he's not forcing himself to play through his injury and miss scoring opportunities. He absolutely owns Colon. 20/45 with 8 HRs, thats not to shabby. Wind is blowing out to RF @ 15 mph. Pettitte hasn't been as sharp lately and in the last 10 games the Angels are hitting lefties over .300.

Atlanta Bravos +121 (Carlyle v. Germano)
Would rather a better line but Braves starting to hit, going against a guy who's been giving up more hits lately and hes not a big K pitcher, has to get outs with bats making contact.

Los Angeles Dodgers -127 (Billingsley v. Willis)

I just think the Dodgers overmatch the Fish in every aspect at the moment, in every aspect of the game.

don't like boston side anymore, total looks stronger though without Pudge and Big Papi. may add some more totals tonight, want to see lineups and umps.

whats up renew, good looking card tonight. im also thinking about laying some cash on the dodgers but im still undecided, althought your right about the fish they always seem overmatched...... BOL tonight

thanks green - if the 1st game was a sign of things to come, the whole forums going down with crazy happenings.

thanks vinny - I didn't really look into it much but I just cant see the Fish winning the game but Dontrelle is not pitching well and its hard to play catchup against the dodgers. i was kind of repetitive with my write up about this game but there ya go, thats my main feeling about the game.

Braves game is looking solid...a little reverse line movement, if thats even relavent to you...

lets do it trout, a little late money doesnt scare me

Adding:

Seattle Mariners @ Oakland Athletics UNDER 8 +103 (DREAM WEAVER v. Haren)
Don't like McCelland as the ump but Haren has some nice under trends vs the M's and the M's and A's just have some nice under trends in general. Lets see if dream weaver is really what hes been made out to be the past few starts. 1st road start since suddenly turning it on.

6-1-1 +7.555 Units

scutaro with an error that allowed the sea/oak game to push
saito blows the game and tomko topped it off. lad now 38-2 leading after 6 innings now? something ridiculous, just picked up #2 tonight. on to tomorrows card.

Back