June: 0-0

Overall: 203-178-4 +47.024 Units
Sides: 122-103 +28.723 Units
Run Lines: 13-34 -28.565 Units
Totals: 69-41-4 +46.866 Units

Wednesday went 2-6 -2.37 Units, minimal damage for such a poor day
Thursday went 0-2 -3.30 Units.
2-8 -5.67 Units last two days

For June I will try to limit myself to fewer plays, obviously I went overboard in May. Went 56.88% in April to 50.68% and played 61 more games in May, that's not efficient by any means. I've got to cut down on the plays and it'll be hard for me especially with days that have games all day. Even if I did profit in May I feel I could've done a lot better and there is always room for improvement.

Friday has lots of heavy favorites, maybe one of them is bound to lose.

Leans:

Atlanta Braves @ Chicago Cubs OVER ???
Atlanta Braves +157 (Zambrano v. Davies)
This should make Trout happy.
Z has been getting rocked at home and in his last start lost some velocity on his fastball, even though he located pretty well. Not a good thing for a fastball pitcher ya think? Of course he didn't give up big hits to the Dodgers, they're near the bottom of the league in HRs hit. At this price I think the Braves are worth a shot, even with Davies on the mound. He is unpreditable himself and with the wind blowing out slighty there may be a couple of HRs to help an over out. The Braves just also seem to have the Cubs number and Z @ home always seems to equal overs.
*Blanco will play.

Los Angeles Dodgers -142 (Wolf v. Duke)

Only Wolf's 3rd start on the road but he has good #'s vs. the Pirates, the Dodgers can hit lefties (5-1 v Lefties on the road), what more do you want. He faced the Pirates earlier this year and just owned them. I'm sure they expect to take atleast 2/3 so better start off right. Pirates only 10-16 @ home, but are 6-5 vs Lefties @ home. The Pirates are suddenly cold again after facing some real pitching.

San Diego Padres @ Washington Nationals UNDER 7 +111 (Peavy v. Chico)

Chico's pitchs much better at home. He's not a guy that will give you 7 innings but he has been reliable and his walks are way down from earlier in the year. Peavy has just been dominant against everyone. He should remember his 3 ERs allowed in 7 IP when he faced the Nats earlier and want revenge for not having 0 or 1 ERs. He's Jake Peavy. Padres are on fire but they just put up 9, they won't do that again.

LosAngeles Angels RL +124 (Lackey v. Cabrera)
This is basically a lean because of what's going on in tonight's game. O's win means the Angels will definitely going for the win Friday. Cabrera is some how 2-1 vs the Angels but he definitely got some run support in those games to have a 5.32 ERA, 1.68 WHIP, and the Angels hit .292 against him. Lackey has been fantastic all year and returns home for only his 4th start. He should be primed and ready to go for a solid victory.

Minnesota
Twins +119 (Slowey v. Kennedy)

Taking the rook on the road in his first start? The Twins tend to be correct about their pitching prospects and I like how they are playing right now and their bats are hot. I know some of these rookies getting called up from Triple AAA haven't performed so well but I will put his stats up here anyways.

Slowey: 6-2 in 9 starts with a 1.54 ERA in 64 1/3 IP, he has only walked 5 and struck out 57. That just looks nasty. He reminds the Twins a lot of a guy they kept around for a long time who knew how to pitch, Brad Radke. Won't overpower but will fool you with his pitches with great control.

Kennedy struggled his last game and although has pitched pretty well he just has not gotten the run support he needs to win. I expect to see some rust from Kotsays return and Ellis may play with a bad thumb. Bradley only his 2nd game back but did go 2/4 in his return.

BOL to Yall Friday :cheers:

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">GL with the new plan Renew! Have a profitable June.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Your Right, I love that braves play, I think Davies steps up...BUT THE OVER whatever is the best play, the Braves are gonna rail Zabrano, Its gonna be a shoot out, Im gonna give the card a look and Ill wiegh in on your other leans.

GL-Lets double those profits in June.

GL, buddy. Still gotta look over things myself...but i hear ya, in terms of May. Personally, i went 60-40 in april...then 73-66 in may. Still profitable...but 39 more plays this month, yet only 7 games over the gambling mendoza line compared to 20 the month before. So i totally get ur point...

thanks Terp - i hope we all do better in June.

thanks Jack - we will see how it works out.

thanks Trout - already locked in the Braves, I don't know if I'll be around to make a play on the OVER though but I would guess it would be 9 to open. Hopefully I'll be back before 1:20 because I think I'll lock that in too.

thanks Yanks - sounds like we are in the same boat. just way too many bets to expect to be profittable but hopefully we get back to where we were in June and set things straight. Focus on fewer plays and hit a better % :shake:

thanks Hile - I'd be surprised as well.

TWO plays so far:
Atlanta Braves +153 (2 Units)
... +155 on Matchbook
Los Angeles Dodgers -144 (2 Units)
- think it'll keep moving higher

My parents just called me and I have to go do shit for them, I can't wait to move back to NO for the rest of summer. Want to play the OVER in the early game but don't think I can.

Hi Gang,

The Cubs just placed Blanco on the 15 day disabled list and called-up a AAA catcher...

Recent history says: "Barrett behind the dish = Runs against Zambrano"

High 70s and humid here in Chicago with the wind from the south (out to left field) @ 7 mph...

I'll play the OVER 9 -115 for 2 units....

Good luck everyone.....

Tomsey...

Hi Gang,

The Cubs just placed Blanco on the 15 day disabled list and called-up a AAA catcher...

Recent history says: "Barrett behind the dish = Runs against Zambrano"

High 70s and humid here in Chicago with the wind from the south (out to left field) @ 7 mph...

I'll play the OVER 9 -115 for 2 units....

Good luck everyone.....

Tomsey...

looking good tomsey, 1 more run and you got your money. atleast a push. :shake:

so far 1-0 +3.06 Units

Plays tonight:
LAD -144 (2 Units)
SD/Wash UNDER 7 +112 -
now 7.5 -109 on MB

may make a play on SEA RL or Minny tonight if things are looking well.

thanks Green - fix that hand so you can type.

good day today 2-0 +5.06 and hoping for a push in sd/wash under

Minny lost it's appeal.

1 more small play

Sea RL +135 (.5 Units)

Final Card:

Atlanta Braves +153 (2 Units) W
Los Angeles Dodgers -144 (2 Units) W
SD/Wash UNDER 7 +112 Push
Sea RL +135 (.5 Units) L

Last edited:
Back