Friday MLB 4/20/07

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
13-19....-18.41 ytd

Love this play for tomorrow.

White Sox Team Total over 4.5 runs at -125.... 2.50 to win 2 units

Durbin will get hit and hit hard in this one. This guy is just biding time for when Andrew Miller is ready to come up, that's all it is. White Sox feast over guys like this. Weather should be decent and expect to see some long balls.

GL.

Last edited:
Mariners almost made the comeback, I was rootin for u with that comeback

Good thing you didn't bet the FLA game, what a complete meltdown in the 3rd inning...I was just shakin my head the whole time

ahh shit happens bro...baseball is long and unpredictable...I almost shit my pants when they came back though.

thats a nice looking play, real nice. didn't realize we were on opposite sides of the mariners game right now. you are looking like you might come out on top, man on 2nd with one out.

Kash..I don't recommend going big in bases..especially early in the season, but that is a damn nice price you got. I went big last week on one play for 10 units and it is why I am where I am now.

Thanks renew..gl to you too bro.

thanks believe..gl to you too man.

hunt, none of my books have TT's up yet (bodog, bookmaker, matchbook, 5dimes), WHere do you, and other play these? THe Greek?

PLay looks nice, and I would be on it it I could get it now.

oooo how i like it...going huge on this one...hope it don't come back to bite me in the ass

and if my kiwi ball bets cash i'll be adding more LOL

i'm actually thinking of doing this

3 units to win 7.3 on the chisox over 4.5 + boston parlay

dunno though

hunt, I am sure you already answered this...Where are you playing WSox team total at? I got a Greek and BetJam account and don't see it at either one of those places..

Solid Play..

GL

captain, don't do a parlay..lol

gl on your other plays as well rex.

yanks, I'm slap a hoe's bitch tonight.

satyr, thanks and gl to you bro

thanks farm, hope it cashes

green, go to multiselection at the greek, click team total in the box, should be there..PM me if you need help.

gl to you too santa!

Hunt, babe...I think we're gonna sweep the board tonight

When we do maybe we can go to the Olive Garden for some all you can eat salad, breadsticks and chardonnay

:15_10_6:

Ill be down at CoPa 2nite.... hope u hit your bet but hope tigs can get more and continue my unbeaten streak at copa tihs year (3-0)

thanks BAR and renew

special thanks to captain slap a hoe for the bosox.

starting to chop these units off a little bit

ytd..15-19

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

A little bit of this today: :fumeur7:

And Lots of this:money;money;money;money;money;money;money;money;money;money;money;money;money;

thanks brewer

no doubt about it believe, saw a lot of people wearing has bash shirts on tv at the tigers game lol.

Back