Friday - May 10th Discussion

Ryno14

Pretty much a regular
1557501201600.png

Getting this started early. Someone feel free to add the lines, weather, and umps all in here. Lots of juice again tomorrow. I already played the Cubs -130 at open, and I expect they may close higher than that (already seeing 135). Brewers bats are over 30 +wRC worse against lefties on the road - and as a team just worse on the road, in general. Most of Yelich's damage has come in Miller this year. Both teams are hot, but still not sold on Gio at all. He's been back for 2 starts and both against the Mets, so consider me not sold yet.

Feel free to share any thoughts you may have on this game or others. Hope everyone gets a great start to their Mother's Day weekend.

Gonna fade Bailey. He’s pitched better of late so due to get rapped pretty hard. Hot garbage in my book.
Just deciding how to attack.

Getting this started early. Someone feel free to add the lines, weather, and umps all in here. Lots of juice again tomorrow. I already played the Cubs -130 at open, and I expect they may close higher than that (already seeing 135). Brewers bats are over 30 +wRC worse against lefties on the road - and as a team just worse on the road, in general. Most of Yelich's damage has come in Miller this year. Both teams are hot, but still not sold on Gio at all. He's been back for 2 starts and both against the Mets, so consider me not sold yet.

Feel free to share any thoughts you may have on this game or others. Hope everyone gets a great start to their Mother's Day weekend.
Not to mention Q's utter dominance over the Brewers.

Cowboy Joe in Wrigley today. Neither pitcher has had much success with him. Gio with a 6.61 ERA in 16.1 IP, Quintana with a 4.76 in 39.2 IP.

Sorry its a stat I read this morning at Covers by a source I considered reliable
Actually the number itself is impossible this late
Checked the actual statement was 7-0 in first game of a HOME series

Last edited:
In Milwaukee’s previous trip to Wrigley Field, the Brewers knocked off the Cubs to clinch the NL Central title in Game #163 by a 3-1 score last October

Gio has solid splits vs the Cubs as well. Only pitched twice so far, both against the Mets. Hard to get a read.

He gave up almost a run and a half more on the road than home last year. The past does not dictate the present however.

Something of a problem. Most info points squarely at Cubs but based on catchers its all Gio. The x factors of the day off and Quintana better with ump who is a homer. Probably a small bet on Cubs or pass. Will flip a coin

Small entertainment only action for me...

• 952 Chicago Cubs -119
  • 951 Milwaukee Brewers/Chicago Cubs Under 7½ -105

Some vague remarks. Strailly looks like trash but he is on 6 days rest and last year he was actually GREAT here. Not sure what to say after that but lifetime on 6 he is usually good

Turns out Quintana is bad on first games of series and very bad on Friday from a thread I am reading at Covers. Lucky me for having a smart coin

Greinke has an edge in tonight's game with Eddings a homer this season
Interested in Minn
Some theoretical arguments against Mets who really stink at home in first game of series

Lots of juice for me tonight. Jays/Rays parlay along with a Rockies/Red Sox parlay. Like Braves/DBacks over later but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. BOL everyone

Back