Friday#MACtion Mutherufuckers

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Awful call on NT last night. That late line movement should have said it all. But a big win on Ravens puts me up for the week and I'd like to build some more heading into the weekend.

Tonight's card features some MAC underdogs. So I'm interested. Hopefully I have nothing to do all day at work, and I'll provide some info/analysis all day on these two games.

Please share your thoughts.:toilet:

HB: Care to offer a prediction for the game?
JP: I have to imagine the 2012 loss is still on the minds of this Cincinnati squad, and they'll obviously be amped to get on the field for the first time this season. I really like the Bearcats' offensive line, quarterback, and wide receivers this year. With the injury to Ely and mismatch in Toledo's secondary, I think the edge goes to the Bearcats: 31-20.

Cinncy oddly playing 1st game of season, so expect some rust. Also breaking in new QB. Hearing rumblings of Cinncy perhaps using all 3 QBs in this game, which I'm usually not a fan of. Toledo already played 2 games this season, and the run game seems to be clicking. Should keep them within the 10. Also hearing Cinncy new stadium is off campus, which may attract less students. Shouldn't be a very raucous home field advantage.

For me, its under in cincy-Toledo. Toledo likes to run and cincy will have some cobwebs and offensive growing pains. Gun to my head side would be Toledo. Thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of 27-20.

IN game 2, its Baylor for certain. Lean over there but not sure I can count on Buffalo for the 10-20 we will need for this game to go over. Thinking 55-17

Thanks.

I haven't gotten to that late game yet, but judging by the line wow it looks like Buffalo is way worse than last year. I know they lost a few guys to the NFL. Last year's team was legit for a good portion of the season.

Buffalo is much worse this year, as you mentioned Gorg. They barely squeaked by Duquesne, at home, in their first game, needing a comeback in the 4th quarter to seal the win. Against Army, they were getting crushed, then put together a few scores at the end to make it look a little more respectable. There is no reason Baylor shouldn't win by as many as they want to win by tonight. The game is sold out though, and they are doing the 'blackout' thing, so it's possible that UB is up for the game and has some early adrenaline/momentum. Even if that's true, it won't last long, and Baylor is clearly the vastly superior team.

UB still has Joe Licata under center, and he is capable of throwing the ball and scoring points. Unless Baylor is just lights out on defense, I think you could see UB put up a few points before the game is over...most likely in the 2nd half after the game is out of reach, much like last week vs Army. I would imagine by that time though, Baylor will be up more than the 30 pts that Army was up.

Baylor 1-4 ATS as road favorites. They just don't click as well on the road and have no desire to embarass anyone when their home crowd isn't cheering them on. 1-4 ATS L3 years but 4-1 SU.

Cincy defense will be better than Missouri defense. I might take a stab at Toledo tt u24. It just always feels like a fast track at Cincy.

Back