Friday Louisville-UCF

GoIrish!

Pretty much a regular
Lets get the discussion going...

anyone seeing this line movement.....maybe rex can fill in...moved 2-3 points.

:shake:

i like UCF plus the points......plus i'm rooting for Louisville not to go undefeated because of there garbage schedule.

i like UCF plus the points......plus i'm rooting for Louisville not to go undefeated because of there garbage schedule.

are you also rootiong for a tOSU loss soon too cause of their garbage schedule?! =) i'm def. rooting for ND this weekend though (SMH)

are you also rootiong for a tOSU loss soon too cause of their garbage schedule?! =) i'm def. rooting for ND this weekend though (SMH)
yes i can confirm that!...at least Ohio State has a top 25 team on there schedule tho

Seems like too many points to be giving a NFL-caliber QB and elite WR's, but it seems like everyone is saying that...

florida based teams line movement is almost tougher to fade than Rutgers line movement. UCF the value by my PR. Key to the game is likely whether or not UCF can keep Ville from pressuring without having to bring more guys. I don't see how Ville doesn't score on average UCF defense. Doubt we see worse qb play from UCF kid as we did from Nova last week though.

florida based teams line movement is almost tougher to fade than Rutgers line movement. UCF the value by my PR. Key to the game is likely whether or not UCF can keep Ville from pressuring without having to bring more guys. I don't see how Ville doesn't score on average UCF defense. Doubt we see worse qb play from UCF kid as we did from Nova last week though.

Is LOU star WR playing?

for Ville' Backers...i get they only have to get up for a couple games this year...and don't even need to play there best to win. But in a game like this in which UCF has proved that they can score points...why not take the points? especially when you getting 2 tds plus?

for Ville' Backers...i get they only have to get up for a couple games this year...and don't even need to play there best to win. But in a game like this in which UCF has proved that they can score points...why not take the points? especially when you getting 2 tds plus?

primetime game at home points to huge win for ville. UCF won't have a great time stopping ville's offense IF it is clicking. but i don't think ville can handle UCF's run game or pro style passing game. ville struggles with sealing the edges and UCF will have no problem here. SC couldn't handle the speed of UCF for most of the game, ville won't be able to either. not sure i like UCF on the moneyline but i think they hang around for the better of 4Q like the SC game.

Write up by Doctor Lou

• UCF +14.5 (-120)

AAC Title and potential BCS berth could be on the line in this one as Louisville gets its 2nd straight shot on weeknight National TV while UCF comes in fresh off a bye. Cardinals failed to cover in their two AAC games. Scarlet Knights held the Cardinals to their lowest offensive point total of the season and trailed by just 17-10 with ten minutes remaining. I have UCF defense on par with Rutgers defense, just a few spots worse. UCF offense is significantly better though. It wasn't necessarily the play of Bridgewater that won them the game, but the defense. They picked off Rutgers twice in the closing minutes. Bortles will be the best QB the LOU defense has seen all year. Top 15 passer rating, 64.8%, 9 TDs, 3 ints.

UCF has, potentially, the best offensive line Louisville will face this year. LT Torian Wilson helped shut down Clowney earlier this year and he and the rest of the line have only allowed 8 sacks so far. They don't have great rushing numbers as a team, but Storm Johnson is averaging over 5 yards per carry and Bortles typically has a huge pocket to throw from. He has a couple WRs that can get behind the D and throws the ball with good accuracy, something Rutgers wasn't able to do.

UCF show up with a 5-1 ATS mark as dogs of 8 or more points, a perfect 5-0 ATS effort in weekday games while LOU is a grim 1-7-1 ATS in weekday games. George O’Leary’s disciplined, nearly mistake-free UCF bunch (only 19 giveaways in last 19 games) has only two losses by more than 10 points since 2010! Defense is playing solid as they have only allowed 2 passing TDs this year. Beat PSU on the road (tough environment) and nearly upset USCe. UCF 18-10 as an underdog since 2007 (2-0 TY). LOU too busy reading its own press clippings during Homecoming weekend. 14 points is asking a lot. UCF well rested with fresh legs. This one will be closer than you think.

Oregon St -11 (Potential MONSTER play)
    Buffalo -20'
    Wisconsin -14

NeverWin
    user-online.png

RX Junior
    reputation_pos.png
    <dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Nov 2011</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>US</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>86</dd><dt>RX Points</dt><dd>110</dd><dd>
    </dd><dd>
    </dd></dl>

10-18-2013, 01:22 PM
    Dr. Lou
    Loving reading your thread.....I followed you on UCF +14. Just kinda nervous as to why line jumped from 12.5 to 14.5 Do you have any take on it?​

palehose1
    user-online.png

RX Senior
    reputation_pos.png
    <dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Sep 2011</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>chicago ill</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>1,226</dd><dt>RX Points</dt><dd>1,106</dd><dd>
    </dd><dd>
    </dd></dl>

10-18-2013, 01:51 PM
    A new 100% trend ATS is emerging any post junk47 does not agree with is GOLDEN!!! Im not Kidding this guy is Money!!​

I find it interesting that they have not played since 1985. Louisville has looked subdued last two weeks. They should be flying. Seems like a statement is needed. UCF started season underated and 4-0 ATS first 4, didnt cover last week and may still be a little overrated. Its easier to look for a reason when you know Billy is on them. LOL

[TABLE="class: tableOdds"]
<tbody id="oddsBody">[TR="class: row-odd"]
[TD="class: team"] 10/18

8:00 PM

307 Central Florida
308 Louisville
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct"] 56%
44%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct"] 40%
60%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct"] 64%
36%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

NCF: Which side will record a HIGHER TOTAL?
[TABLE="class: mg-gametableQ"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: mg-column1 start"]8:02 PM
ESPN

[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column2 sport"]
icon_football.gif

NCF
[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column3 opponents"] Central Florida: Points Scored or Tie[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column4 result"]--[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column5 status"]Not Started
[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column6 wpw"]64.1%[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column7 heat"]

[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column8 pick borderRight"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: mg-column3 opponents last"] @ #8 Louisville: Winning Margin[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column4 result last"]--[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column6 wpw"]35.9%[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column8 pick borderRight last"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Discuss (122

Lang with a 40 dimer on UCF +14...

It's one of those situations where it be better NOT to know what he's on......yet still obliged TO know what he's on!!!

And they are situations where if you really want a side AND he's on it...better to hedge out cause where talking about "Eddie F&*kin Mush"......cha-ching!!!

View attachment 33101

Back