Friday lines and discussion

Tough card 2marrow. Gonna study em a bit 2marrow and see if anything pops out. Too tired right now.

My only lean would be NO as a fav. Utah coming off a Big win against DET, and now on the road against NO who lost twice to Utah this year. I just don't wanna get sucked in like I did with taking PHO who lost the 1st 3 meetings against NO. Utah seems to have NO number at home this year.

Don't like the spot at all for Atlanta, 2nd game back after a long trip is brutal. Not to mention a new PG as well.

Hoping for more tomorrow, gonna be on the Knicks and the points.

I'm thinking the Hawks win at the buzzer. :smiley_acbe:

updated my above post. NY is coming off it's biggest win of the year. They have switched W/L/W/L/W for the past how many games. I think they lose tomorrow as the defense they will be playing is a complete 180 to a Wallaceless Cats. Crawford got his rest, but i dont see him scoring 30+ against a tough home defense.

utah-no is interesting. double digit losses by utah vs. the clipps and minni and they're only gettin 3.5? tells me vegas expects them to show up so i kinda like the over. but fading utah on the road will be hard to pass up.

bulls layin 5 looks good. they've been playin better, deng is starting to play major minutes and fading the wiz makes a lot of sense.

i kno phily has been playin well but +6 @ GS caught me by surprise. i guess that means no Jackson?

NYK's biggest win is Charlotte? I assume you mean largest margin because its definetly not a big win when your 7 pt favs. I am with Hawks here tough spot for ATL being the 2nd game back and ATL defense tends to be inconsistent. How bout that coaching rumor? Woodson was supposed to be fired ? NYK playing btter of late and shockingly with all the in fighting it seems thses bitches do care after all! Who woulda thunk that !

Under the radar play...Washington. They were playing pretty good ball until the Houston 4 in 5 buzzsaw. You had to think the Rockets on fire would rise up with Ming out. Plus they were off a SU win @ NO. Is Chi ready to lay chalk after being repeated dogs recently? Hinrich was benched for Hughes last game and Duhon appears lost in the shffle. Most interesting game for me. I think everyone will key on the Denver game but Nuggs play NO DEFENSE....

If Miami cant beat the talentless Sonics they wont ever win a road game...

Noy sure about Utah and NO but maybe an Under there?

:shake:

- NYK off 8 straight Overs (& a season high 4 straight games over 200 pts)
- ATL off a 230/100-100 game and in the 2nd game "down spot" off a 5 game road trip
- 5 Unders in regulation their last 6 meetings

I think this leads into an ugly affair which spells Under.

NOLA -3 if I can get it........Jazz are piss on the road.......they went from Minny to Utah, now to LA....tough week.

Jazz vs. Hornets now -4

Fan support is up now, the suns game on Wed was our 4th sellout this year. I expect to see another tonight and we are on Nat'l TV for the 2nd time this year. Perhaps it is better Bonzi does not play yet because he looked a ost in our offense vs the Wiz and Mo Pete has been playing better since that trade, feeling the pressure maybe but whatever works.

Hope to get some homer refs but have to wait for that information to come out.

Excellent observations there BetCrimes.Liking that under.

LAL will most likely open at 8 and go to 9 to 9.5.

Thoughts?

Hornets- pts... double revenge for them, finally get to face the Jazz at home. Utah's also off that big home win over the Stones. Hornets avenge 22 pt loss fron feb 4, IMO. Lean under there as well.

Knicks+pts & ML- IMO a bad spot for the Hawks, not sure they deserve to be that large of a fave...

Wash/Chi over 198.5- gut feeling here... Bulls have been scoring recently. The Wizards are off a horrid 69 pt performance, but the Bulls have allowed 102 pts or more in their last 5 games played.

Small leans to

Philly- IMO everyone will be jumping on the Warriors with the short line, but something's up with this team. Tough to back the Sixers on the road, but I think they have a decent shot here. Dalembert should do work in the paint.

Charlotte- will need a bunch of pts to consider this one, but I'm sure they will be getting a ton of pts.

TOR - they have been thumping their opponents at home lately. I guess it's the time of the season where they will start their own big-wins streak.

SAC - Mavs off a tough loss on tnt and SAC is sandwiched between Spurs and Lakers game. Mavs may just cool off in preparation against the Lakers.

HOU - Public money will be all over Mem since Yao is out but that doesn't mean the rockets sucks already. They still have the momentum and Mem ain't a great team to bet either.

Haven't been paying to much attention lately and don't really care to look it up, but TOR had an early history of absolutely blowing people out a home. As favs of 7 or higher I seem to recall them being like 14-2 SU and 14-2 ATS meaning if they win SU they cover the # as well.

They don't win close games at home. 20+ point victories are routine. Also good to note if they're up 7, 8, 9, 10 or somewhere in that ballpark and you can get a short # for a half time line.

Haven't been paying to much attention lately and don't really care to look it up, but TOR had an early history of absolutely blowing people out a home. As favs of 7 or higher I seem to recall them being like 14-2 SU and 14-2 ATS meaning if they win SU they cover the # as well.

They don't win close games at home. 20+ point victories are routine. Also good to note if they're up 7, 8, 9, 10 or somewhere in that ballpark and you can get a short # for a half time line.

Then again, Indy off a home loss su and ats, which means the opposite result in the first road game. Indy's trend hit a bump in MoTown, but picked up again with the home and home against Jersey. Given the spread and 3x revenge, I'll bite for a unit on Indy.

Can't argue with ya there smo1a. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea on your part to put a small part of that unit on the ML. I'm not playing the game either way just wanted to point out that when the Raps cover (and win SU in this case) they do so in a large fashion and when they don't cover they tyipcally lose SU.

Can't argue with ya there smo1a. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea on your part to put a small part of that unit on the ML. I'm not playing the game either way just wanted to point out that when the Raps cover (and win SU in this case) they do so in a large fashion and when they don't cover they tyipcally lose SU.

Im on the Raps, and I was almost thinking putting a tad on the Indy ML @ +500 because of how the Raps have played at home this year if they lose they are likely to lose SU

NYK's biggest win is Charlotte? I assume you mean largest margin because its definetly not a big win when your 7 pt favs. I am with Hawks here tough spot for ATL being the 2nd game back and ATL defense tends to be inconsistent. How bout that coaching rumor? Woodson was supposed to be fired ? NYK playing btter of late and shockingly with all the in fighting it seems thses bitches do care after all! Who woulda thunk that !

Under the radar play...Washington. They were playing pretty good ball until the Houston 4 in 5 buzzsaw. You had to think the Rockets on fire would rise up with Ming out. Plus they were off a SU win @ NO. Is Chi ready to lay chalk after being repeated dogs recently? Hinrich was benched for Hughes last game and Duhon appears lost in the shffle. Most interesting game for me. I think everyone will key on the Denver game but Nuggs play NO DEFENSE....

If Miami cant beat the talentless Sonics they wont ever win a road game...

Noy sure about Utah and NO but maybe an Under there?

:shake:

Lots of good insight in this thread from BC who turned me onto the NYK UNDER and also relative infor for Indy @ Tor. Botomline is these injury games are almost wisest to take the dog...Char and Indy get it done today ATS and in Indys case SU. Just how it always seems to work out.

Well NYK hung tight and got the cover. Washington pulled off one of the most amazing comebacks. Never saw that coming at all and passed on them at -2.5 at half because I already had them +6 and ML. Hell I was rewarded with a leap of faith but wow how does Chi blow that game???

Passed on the Utah total would of HOOKED it...

got a bunch late....

Great thread all...just wanted to acknowledge it!:cheers:

Back