Master P

Pretty much a regular
lots of otb games, here are the ones w/ lines

LA LAKERS+5.5@ TOR RAPTORS 204.5

ORL MAGIC@ PHI SIXERS+3.5 198.5

NO HORNETS@ SAC KINGS+3.5 204

CHA BOBCATS+8.5@ GS WARRIORS 218

:cheers:

i've been on a really bad slump, first i didn't know al thoton could impersonate corey magette and kick the crap out of the hawks, king james buried my bet on portland and tnt thursday, well like everyone else one name killed me, yup its kobe

some thoughts for tomorrow

lal-tor
both teams playing their 3rd game in 4 nights, tough to find value here, lakers have now covered 2 straight after getting kicked in the curve for a couple of games, toronto are monsters at home but can they handle kobe and his soldiers who now seem to have something going, probably laying off, might look at the over

orl-phi
sixers getting+3.5 smells like a capital T, yes that's right Trap

no-sac
i might be crazy but i think i like the kings here @arco, not that im crazy, but i think there's value here w. the kings

cha-gs
j-rich returns to oakland, will he be boooeeddd??? blowout or not, i think the over hits easily in this one

GL gents

i been in a really bad slump too...i think we should all just limit ourselves to 1 play max if u have to play.. eveyrthing is jus fucked up right now for the nba ..wait till after ASG

GO PATS

If Pargo starts at the two again with Mo Pete having a virus and BJackson gametime probably being eased back if available I think SAC is real attractive. Teams tend to struggle after a big streak is broken and become overvalued. See Det < Port , boston at some point this year....Oh the reason was Pargo, guy just takes way to many shots and shoots to low a percentage to be doing so..Kings are a live dog now that the are healthy and ARCO is still a tough place to play...

Kinda like LAL in Tor as well. Not sure Raps despite there nice home number are 6 pts better then LAL. Does the DET game help or hurt them? I mean they stunk in DET did it give them a confidence boost Or will they be hungover losing with 4 ticks left??

Could be interested in Philly @ +5 and would expect it 2 to go to at lest 4 probably 4.5...

Dont trust GSW either at the short number....would lean Charlotte cause I would have expected a bigger number sort of like Prov / ND tonight...:cheers:

nah master p, we won't boo J-Rich. we still got love for him.

Kings playing at Arco are solid. Not to mention there gonna be a dog. I think i'm gonna take this. I think we can get +4 closer to game time. I also think the over is attractive.

depending on the line, but if Kaman doesn't play, I might take Minny.

1Q over in GS no matter what the number. They played like they were possessed with both 1Q's against the pacers. I see no difference here as the reunion occurs.

And oh yeah, B-diddy is come out fuckin pissed off no matter what he has said about that all-star shit.. Look for a big night from the man

andre miller should dominate that game

3 Keys to Philly w's:

1. Miller controls game
2. AI scores at will
3. Rebounding

That 3rd category I dunno. I like Howard gets Sammy in foul trouble and the Sixers gotta play small. I think Orlando takes this one easily.

I'm starting to like Toronto at this short #...Lakers b2b off an emotional last second loss despite Kobe scoring at will. Now they gotta fly across the border to play in a tough venue.

Lotta road chalk.

I do favor Toronto in this game tonight but line is a bit inflated IMO.

Orlando line is starting to correct itself.

Dangerous card for the squares is my biggest thought.

GL to all tonight.

Lotta road chalk.

I do favor Toronto in this game tonight but line is a bit inflated IMO.

Orlando line is starting to correct itself.

Dangerous card for the squares is my biggest thought.

GL to all tonight.

85% for the Magic

77% for the Jazz

81% for the Rockets

67% for the Clipprs

73% for the Hornets

76% for the Blazers

BAR get rid of the ugly avatar

... then you will be ashamed you ever laid money on them.:seeya:
It looks like its me, Blitz versus the free world.

I seriously haven't seen anyone on NY at any forum it seems...

I know my autofade is all over NE...so that helps

It looks like its me, Blitz versus the free world.

I seriously haven't seen anyone on NY at any forum it seems...

I know my autofade is all over NE...so that helps
Betting splits indicate almost 70% on NY though. Surprised it was that high.

Toughest part is all the injuries. Every game you seem to have to guess who is playing.

Back