Friday...Let's Get This Party Started...IN-GAME

glad ur still kickin, always sounds brutal but no horror stories from my buddies

glad ur still kickin, always sounds brutal but no horror stories from my buddies

I've reached a point I think where the trauma from getting my wife pregnant outweighs just about anything else LOL. They probably coulda anally probed me and I'd be telling you it wasn't so bad.

i'm hangin in there bud, how was the trip?

i did a last minute vegas thing last weekend, just now rebounding

minimal MLB stuff for me, just been throwing 3-4 of my fave plays in the round robin parlays lately. tonight it's LAA, AZ over, OAK and SEA, we'll see how it goes

i'm hangin in there bud, how was the trip?

i did a last minute vegas thing last weekend, just now rebounding

minimal MLB stuff for me, just been throwing 3-4 of my fave plays in the round robin parlays lately. tonight it's LAA, AZ over, OAK and SEA, we'll see how it goes
w/ you on Sea and Over @ Chase...get it

played that crazy tmac stat too...8-0 visiting TT over this year. held my nose and played the cubs tt over, thought tmac himself may have to suit up for that to hit. still not confident and the number is 3.5

Trip was good, first time i ever drove for 8 hrs and only stopped once for about 5 mins to gas up and grab a coffee...that was on the way there, once you get going, you just wanna go. Drove through western NY, PA, MD, WVA to Charlottesville, VA...stayed there w/ a friend who went back to school (UVA) and graduated...alot of party time!

hope it works out, been getting beat up a bit lately. just lacking baseball desire so it's been sloppy i guess. fortunately just fun money

love road trips. one of the best times of my life was one spring break my buddies and I went from Delaware down to florida and back, with stops at VCU, UGA, UCF, UF, MIA, UNC, and back.

i actually picked up a one-way rental from a resort down the street last friday and drove to vegas. $30 plus $30 in gas, just over 4 hours. then flew home, i'll never make that drive back home, but it's a nice drive from phx to vegas in the morning

on way home stopped at PA to break trip up and spent the night, went to Pocono Downs and did well, had a great meal at Ruth's Chris.

i actually picked up a one-way rental from a resort down the street last friday and drove to vegas. $30 plus $30 in gas, just over 4 hours. then flew home, i'll never make that drive back home, but it's a nice drive from phx to vegas in the morning

Nothing worse than a Sunday drive home from Vegas hung over and broke. Fucking hate it. I've flown the last 20 times I've been I think.

lol at me, still have to make vegas debut...i suck, i know...but everyday feels like im in vegas, haha.

road trips in college were great. went to school in missouri, did panama city 3 times for spring break and s padre once, all roadies. celebrated one guy's 21st on bourbon street on the way to panama one year, also stopped in biloxi on the way home one time

did a roadie from KC to new orleans for a 3 day weekend and got class credit one other time...most innocent girl in the class went with us and scored loads of beads. it was a true eye opener

another reason why i suck, never got to enjoy college experience...skool of hard knocks, ftw!

had many other great experiences way sooner than shoulda though, which i consider great.

another reason why i suck, never got to enjoy college experience...skool of hard knocks, ftw!

had many other great experiences way sooner than shoulda though, which i consider great.

well I enjoyed college way more Than i should have and it cost me both money and years.

I have been playing pretty much an auto first five play on Kendrick and cashing em like crazy. ESP when he is dogged.

Back