@ Ducks lose 4-7

VGK forward lines
Marchessault-Karlsson-Smith
Pacioretty-Stastny-Haula
Nosek-Carpenter-Tuch
Carrier-Bellemare-Reaves

VGK D-pairs
McNabb-Miller
Theodore-Engelland (Theodore pre-season debut)
Merrill-Holden
Bischoff-Hunt
(kind of wonder why NO Erik Brannstrom ???)

Marc-Andre Fleury is expected to start in goal for Vegas.

#1 LA Kings scribe Jon Rosen says NO Dion Phaneuf, Drew Doughty, Anze Kopitar, Ilya Kovalchuk, Dustin Brown, Derek Forbort and Jeff Carter. guess LA saving them for 1st regular season game and NOT taking a chance on injury

probable Kings forward lines
Pearson-Amadio-Toffoli
Iafallo-Kempe-Etem
Clifford-Thompson-Lewis
Wagner-Anderson-Dolan or Luff

probable Kings D-men playing
Oscar Fantenberg, Paul LaDue, Jake Muzzin, Alec Martinez, Kale Clague, Kurtis MacDermid and Daniel Brickley

Rosen says expecting Jack Campbell to start in goal with Cal Petersen backing him up. Campbell allowed 7 GA's his last @ Ducks

BET OVER 5 1/2 (and HOPE "The Flower" lets in a few) :cool:

4:35pm / Maple Leafs +240 @ Red Wings -260

OK so Detriot has WON all their pre-season games BUT Toronto with just one loss and obviously has the better lineup so unless the Leafs are sitting their "stars" that +240 is CRAZY

BET Maple Leafs +240

Last edited:
BET Maple Leafs +240

are you kidding me ??? THAT had to be the BIGGEST "LMM" (line makers mistake) I have EVER seen in an NHL game. 6-2 Maple Leafs final @ Toronto!!! :hockeyref:

God Dammit!!! "center ice shinny" in Las Vegas tonight. just 1-0 VGK 12 minutes into the 2nd period. Kings Campbell with 14 saves = NOT the normal number of shots for VGK :mad:

well Braden McNabb with an "M-T" makes it 2-0 VGK final. only other goal "big banger" Ryan Reeves 2nd period. NOT what I expected with Jack Campbell in goal for the Kings after his @ Ducks performance. the SOB actually BEAT the VGK in a regular season game @ T-Mobile last season. had 28 saves tonight. Marc-Andre Fleury in form with a shutout on 25 saves. NEXT VGK game @ T-Moble vs Sharks Sunday last game of pre-season

THANK GOD a 2nd half Colorado CFB bet "got my bait back" tonight :)

Back