Friday Is Here, The Weekend Awaits! Friday Plays/Leans

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Cubs EVEN- This game is a toss up. EXCEPT for starting pitching, and Cubs record vs White Sox. Dempster 1.64 ERA Last 22 Innings. 1-1 with a 2.40 ERA in eight overall appearances against the White Sox.

Even though he's winless on the road, he's still 2.48 ERA.

Contreras 10.12 ERA Last 16 Innings. 1-3 with a 6.39 ERA in five career starts versus the Cubs. He is 0-2 with a 5.23 ERA in three games against them at home. Cubs have won last 6, and last 9 of 10.

:cheers:

Texas +109- Take the home dog here. As Texas is a much better interleague team than Philly. Of Course, b careful of that horrible Texas bullpen! TEX are 11-4 in Gabbards last 15 starts on grass. TEX are 8-3 in their last 11 interleague home games. PHI are 1-7 in their last 8 interleague games.

The Phillies are 3-9 in interleague play, scoring 41 runs - the third-worst total in baseball.

Myers is 0-6 with a 7.54 ERA in eight road starts this year.

St. Louis +115- Pineiro is 4-1 with a 3.12 ERA in 10 appearances - six starts - versus Kansas City. Kansas City Is 3-13 Last 16 Friday Games. Should be a great game, I'll take the road dog with Pujols in the line-up (He wasn't when K.C. Swept St. Louis Last Time)

Milw +112/Minn -114...This is a toss up for me. Minnesota is on a ROLL right now. At home, only -114?! MIN are 11-1 in their last 12 overall. MIN are 8-0 in their last 8 games following a win. MIL are 5-11 in the last 16 meetings.

Guessing it's cause McClung is pitching so well for Milwaukee. He is 3-1 with a 2.55 ERA in fours starts this month. McClung is 2-0 with a 3.14 ERA in two starts and one relief appearance in interleague play this season.

BUT...McClung is 1-2 with a 7.53 ERA in three starts and one relief appearance versus the Twins.

BUT...Blackburn improved to 4-2 with a 2.20 ERA in seven home starts.

AND... 2-0 interleague starts, posting a 1.93 ERA.

ALSO...He's given up only two earned runs or less in six of his last seven starts.

Seattle +131- Wolf is 0-3 in interleague starts and 5.51 ERA. 4.24 ERA last 17 innings, while Washburn 2.04 ERA last 17.2 innings. SD are 3-13 in their last 16 interleague home games.

San Diego has lost 10 out of their last 12 games. Maybe an OVER 7.5 play as well?! Over is 13-5 in the last 18 meetings.

A's -1.5 RL +127- A's OWN the Giants. SF are 4-11 in their last 15 interleague games.

Giants took a late flight out of Cleveland, while the A's played a FAST afternoon game @ home. Oakland (43-35) has swept the last two series between the teams, including a three-game set June 13-15.

The Athletics have outscored the Giants 27-7 over those six games. AND...

The A's pitchers have yielded just four runs over their last 48 innings against San Francisco.

Correia is 0-5, 6.75 ERA in his last five starts. Eveland has 2.37 ERA in his last three starts.

Last edited:
Florida -113- I look for the Marlins bats to wake up tonight. ARI are 5-14 in the last 19 meetings in Florida. Owings 7.88 ERA Last 16 Innings. ARI are 3-7 in Owings' last 10 starts on grass. His last five outings, he's 0-4 with an 8.53 ERA.

Nolasco 2.08 ERA Last 21 Innings. Florida won last three Nolasco starts, scoring 20 runs.

The Marlins (40-38) proceeded to sweep three games from Arizona at Dolphin Stadium, limiting the Diamondbacks to three runs in a series capped by a 4-0 win May 22.

The Diamondbacks are 12-20 since leaving Florida and are averaging 3.4 runs since May 20 - third-worst in baseball during that stretch.

Angels -110- Saunders 1.89 ERA On The Road This Year. Park 3-7 Record vs Angels.

Saunders 13-4 On The Road. LA Angels are 10-2 in their last 12 road games. Dodgers 2-6 Last 8 @ Home vs American League.

Angels 12-3 this year when Saunders Starts.

LAA are 9-2 in the last 11 meetings. Dodgers are 13-38 in their last 51 interleague games.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] LA Angels bullpen has a 2.86 ERA on the road this season. LA Dodgers are scoring only 4.1 runs per game at home this year.[/FONT][/FONT]

Cubs EVEN- This game is a toss up. EXCEPT for starting pitching, and Cubs record vs White Sox. Dempster 1.64 ERA Last 22 Innings. 1-1 with a 2.40 ERA in eight overall appearances against the White Sox.

Even though he's winless on the road, he's still 2.48 ERA.

Contreras 10.12 ERA Last 16 Innings. 1-3 with a 6.39 ERA in five career starts versus the Cubs. He is 0-2 with a 5.23 ERA in three games against them at home. Cubs have won last 6, and last 9 of 10.

:seeya:

Florida -113- I look for the Marlins bats to wake up tonight. ARI are 5-14 in the last 19 meetings in Florida. Owings 7.88 ERA Last 16 Innings. ARI are 3-7 in Owings' last 10 starts on grass. His last five outings, he's 0-4 with an 8.53 ERA.

Nolasco 2.08 ERA Last 21 Innings. Florida won last three Nolasco starts, scoring 20 runs.

The Marlins (40-38) proceeded to sweep three games from Arizona at Dolphin Stadium, limiting the Diamondbacks to three runs in a series capped by a 4-0 win May 22.

The Diamondbacks are 12-20 since leaving Florida and are averaging 3.4 runs since May 20 - third-worst in baseball during that stretch.
:36_9_5:

1-1 To Start...Liked Atlanta, But didn't play, cause thought they had too many players hurt...Reminds me...It's all about the pitching...Starting and bullpen. :shake: And Jurrjens has been pitching great lately...

vap, lookin at the Angels lineup... i dont like it..

Aybar, Kotch, and Anderson are the only LHBs...no matthews, figgins, willits, or izturis(obviosuly)

Park gets lit like a christmas tree against LHB... very sparse here on angel's side..any other thoughts?

Going with Starting Pitching Tb...Angels Are The Hotter Team Right Now...Dodgers Aren't scoring much at home. Reminds me of that Florida game...3-1 Florida...I could see a 3-1 Angels Win here.

Saunders is just too hot right now. And if I lose cause of him, I can take it...:shake:

Texas +109- Take the home dog here. As Texas is a much better interleague team than Philly. Of Course, b careful of that horrible Texas bullpen! TEX are 11-4 in Gabbards last 15 starts on grass. TEX are 8-3 in their last 11 interleague home games. PHI are 1-7 in their last 8 interleague games.

The Phillies are 3-9 in interleague play, scoring 41 runs - the third-worst total in baseball.

Myers is 0-6 with a 7.54 ERA in eight road starts this year.

:tiphat:

Well The Texas Bull Pen Held Up, And Minnesota Won Late...:cheers:

Back