Friday Injuries

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
please add or correct as news becomes available

Bucks @ Bobcats

The usual suspects are out for MilK, but Williams and redd ought to be playing.

Sean May is now out for the season.
Derek Anderson is Questionable

I would assume Okafor and Wallace are playing.

Celtics @ 76ers

Paul Pierce is downgraded to doubtful this eve.
Olowakandi, Scalabrine, Wally, Tony Allen, Theo Ratliffe....all out for the season now...

Willie Green is downgraded to doubtful
Joe Smith is questionable with a personal issue. Anyone know what that is?

Raptors@ Wizards

Garby and Bargnani are out for a while

Andray Blatche is expected to miss a week. The Bullets' big three are whole again. Should be an interesting game...

Some notable Mavs injuries:

Dirk, Josh iffy

Avery Johnson watched Dirk Nowitzki and Josh Howard walk gingerly through Friday's shootaround and couldn't pronounce either one of them a guaranteed "go'' for tonight's game against New York.
Both tweaked ankles against Milwaukee on Wednesday.
"I like to err on the side of caution,'' Johnson said. "There were some situations last year when guys could have come back a game or two sooner, but I held them out. If I see any sort of danger _ any type of danger _ the guy's not going to play.
"At the end of the day, I want to have this team mentally and physically ready for the playoffs. And I thought we did a pretty good job of that last year.''
Johnson said both players would be re-evaluated before the game to see if, and how much, they might play.
The game could be significant for Nowitzki in many ways. His next point will put him at 15,000 for his career. Plus, the large traveling contingent of New York media members (read: MVP voters) might be looking for a favorable late-season impression from Nowitzki.

woooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no dirk and j how?????????????? fixed so the nicks can win

fascinating.

not sure I'd automatically take the Knicks because these two guys are out...now, I think Howard is absolutely key to that offense, but remember the mavs bench is damned tough, and there are guys who can step in to win this game...

tho covering 10.5 might be tough...

Gary Payton is Out 1 week. Obviously that indicates he's OUT tonight vs Minnesota.

Kapono is upgraded to Questionable.

Steve Francis is downgraded to expected to MISS tonight.
Balkman is upgraded to Probable tonight.
Kelvin Cato is Questionable. Who the fuck is that, again?

Brad Miller, Kevin Martin, and Kenny Thomas are ALL UPGRADED to Probable for tonight's game against the Clippers.

Sacramento won't be an automatic L with the big guys in the middle again.

:cheers:

line moves tend to indicate more to me than actual news, as asinine as that might sound. I think they're out.

on local radio about 20 min ago....dirk going to play tonight with caution but howard is game time decision....gl..

Back