SF +129
DET +118
BAL +139
CHW u7 +105

on the radar:
OAK u7 -130
CHC -116
SEA -115

I'm probably going against one of your "on the radar" plays, I like the Astros a lot against the Mariners.

Leans:
HOU -110
PIT (no price yet)
NYY -120
SD@ARI Under 8.5 -110 (depending on weather conditions)

Roof will be closed in Arizona.

Alex Rodriguez will be going for hit number 3000 tonight vs Justin Verlander

Fwiw - the Yankees/Tigers game is on NZ paytv today. L28 games shown live here have gone 24-4 to Under (13-1 L14).

Trends for fun -

Tigers are 19-9-1 to Under off an Over result this season.

These 2 teams are 9-2 to Under L11 meetings (both Overs @Detroit).

Blow Jays are 28-11-3 to Under this season when scoring 6 runs or less.

Orioles have conceded 7+ runs just once in their L35 games.

-Going over in Toronto tonight, Estrada is still serving meatballs but getting unreal run support.

Having trouble understanding the line in Clev. Not to oversimplify, but you have a 20-13 road team who is 7-3 L10 and leading its division vs a 13-19 home team who is 4-6 L10. Slight pitching edge to Clev, but would have expected -130 max here, not -155.

Having trouble understanding the line in Clev. Not to oversimplify, but you have a 20-13 road team who is 7-3 L10 and leading its division vs a 13-19 home team who is 4-6 L10. Slight pitching edge to Clev, but would have expected -130 max here, not -155.

Looked at this game too, I have too many road teams that I like tonight and the Rays were on that list..Karns is very serviceable IMO and can match Carlos pitch for pitch....you just don't know what you're going to get from either offense either

Thinking about a StL chase in this series. StL has lost more than 2 in a row 1x this season (that was a 3 game losing streak). Phi has won more than 2 in a row 1x this season. If StL loses the first two games of this series against the shitty Phils (which are both against RHP, which StL hits much better than LHP), they will have matched their longest losing streak in over 2 seasons. You would then have Wacha going against a spot starter in game 3 of the series on Sunday to complete the chase. I am not a big chase guy, but this seems pretty reasonable. Thoughts?

I liked what I saw from Verlander in his first start, pen blew the lead/W for him...i'm looking at a first 5 bet, no fan of Warren

Karns: 1-0, 2.38 ERA in 4 road starts. 2-2 with a 2.88 ERA in his last 9 starts overall.
Carrasco: 3-3, 5.24 ERA 6 home starts. 8 runs in 9 2/3 innings last 2 overall. 1-2 with a 3.10 ERA in four career games vs. TB and current TB team batting .152 in 33 AB.
TB batting .283 L7 games, CLE .243 L6 and averaging 2.9 runs per game this month.

I agree, good value on TB.

@GordonEdes
Sandoval benched, admits that was him liking photos of woman on Instagram during game Said he was using bathroom at the time

@SportsCenter: Red Sox 3B Pablo Sandoval benched for using Instagram during Wednesday's game vs Braves. » http://t.co/TUwmwq5ut6

Pitcher change for Detroit? I see Alfredo Simon listed at Bet365, not Verlander.

Never mind, they adjust it now. Great price on NYY me thinks.

Last edited:
Thinking about a StL chase in this series. StL has lost more than 2 in a row 1x this season (that was a 3 game losing streak). Phi has won more than 2 in a row 1x this season. If StL loses the first two games of this series against the shitty Phils (which are both against RHP, which StL hits much better than LHP), they will have matched their longest losing streak in over 2 seasons. You would then have Wacha going against a spot starter in game 3 of the series on Sunday to complete the chase. I am not a big chase guy, but this seems pretty reasonable. Thoughts?

i was thinking about something like this, unfortunately the bullpen (besides Rosenthal) has worked a lot the past few days. Specifically Siegrist

Warren has been pretty awesome at home... hasn't given up more than 2 ER at home all season

Yanks will have Botances available for tonight. Had he pitched last night I don't think he'd go today

McClullers is on worst rest
4 days equals 2.45 And his night ERA is much higher then his day ERA Just a lousy 2.16

McClullers is on worst rest
4 days equals 2.45 And his night ERA is much higher then his day ERA Just a lousy 2.16
he's pitched 6 games in the majors, i'd be less inclined with this stuff until he has some mileage on him.

22 innings om 4 days 25 on night
Elias on 4 4.54 ERA based on 41.2 at night 2.5 based on 52.1
Only play him if his catcher is Zunino

Yohan Pino - S - Royals

Royals recalled RHP Yohan Pino from Triple-A Omaha.

Pino will start on Friday against the Red Sox in Yordano Ventura's (hand) place. The righty boasts a 0.64 ERA and 13/2 K/BB ratio over 14 innings with the Royals this season but can be ignored for fantasy purposes.

Jun 19 - 10:36 AM

very reasonable thought process....i don't do many chases but usually win them when i do (unlike my sides this year) and this one seems like a good one.....although you will be looking at a pretty big bet on Sunday if it gets that far....but i don't think it will

went to the nyy game on wednesday....they won 2-1....very good game with some pretty good defense by both teams...nyy lineup leaves a little to be desired theses days but they are winning....girardi good game manager....i can see verlander shutting down this lineup....under may be the play

Looking at the Pirates tonight. Prob no Harper, with Werth and Zimmerman still on the sidelines - that's three of their best bats right there.

Burnett has been rolling lately and has had some decent success vs the Nats in the past at times.

Pirates on a nice roll here and play better fundamental ball then the Nats. Line is fairly reasonable as well.

Looking at the Pirates tonight. Prob no Harper, with Werth and Zimmerman still on the sidelines - that's three of their best bats right there.

Burnett has been rolling lately and has had some decent success vs the Nats in the past at times.

Pirates on a nice roll here and play better fundamental ball then the Nats. Line is fairly reasonable as well.
now that's a name I haven't seen in a while, welcome back

Thanks gsro - I've been around a bit in the NBA forum, but shifting the focus over to bases now

Got some good stuff going on in these daily threads.

Why is the Blue Jays dropping like a rock? I find them at -120 now.
Because estrada has been the beneficiary of a double digit run support his last two starts and Baltimore sticks are still doing well, jays normally have a difficult time with Bmore and TB.... yesterday was probably a bit of a look ahead for the O's with the series won and having to come to Toronto, I expect runs in this game and will not venture a side bet as Estrada is still serving meatballs

they trotted out:

Reyes
Donaldson
Bautista
Smoak
Colabello
Martin
Carrera
Pillar
Goins

Edwin will come in to DH today i'm assuming, Jose back to Right, Pillar in CF, Colabello in LF, Smoak at 1

Because estrada has been the beneficiary of a double digit run support his last two starts and Baltimore sticks are still doing well, jays normally have a difficult time with Bmore and TB.... yesterday was probably a bit of a look ahead for the O's with the series won and having to come to Toronto, I expect runs in this game and will not venture a side bet as Estrada is still serving meatballs

Got ya. I thought there were some lineup news I had missed. Thanks :)

Got ya. I thought there were some lineup news I had missed. Thanks :)
only news i've read so far is that dickey went on bereavement list and Izturis is done for the year... other than that expect parrot back in there and carrera to sit

87-77 +3.80 units
Blue jays tt over 4 -120 for 1.0 unit

One of my larger plays of season

@SportsInsights: The Astros can go 35-59 the rest of the way and still go over their season win total. Red Sox have to go at least 57-37 to go over theirs.

MLB: +14.939 (6 winning days in a row, 7-1 L8 win days, 11 of L16 win days)
NCAA: +1.503

Pit -118
Stl @ Phi o8 +100
Det @ Nyy u8 -105
Bal @ Tor o8.5 -110
Mia +116
TB +144
Bos +106
Tex +163
Cubs +100
Col/Oak parlay +174
SF +128