Friday hoops

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Philly will step up for this one I'm sure. It is likely they raise their defensive intensity in order to win this one, even though my first call was the over I think I'll skip it after all, as the line movement has been fishy. The Wizards have played some solid hoops lately but I just love the spot for the Sixers to win this one. This isn't a matchup based play, simply taking the home team at a short number. Key to this win would be Dalembert winning the battle on the glass and Sixers backcourt doing the job on the D, playing better than they did in a reversed fixture a week ago.

Philly -2,5 (1.97 @ Pinnacle) 5 units

Loving the Sonics to get their first home W here. The Pacers have played over their heads lately and they could actually get in trouble trying to shift their gamestyle with JO in the lineup. The Sonics haven't really shown any signs of improvement (how could they at 2-14), but they've been competitive in a lot of matches this year, never sitting down and settling for a loss. The Sonics get up for an all round effort to win this one.

Sonics ML (2.06 @ Pinnacle) 5 units

GL :cheers: :shake:

Btw, I'm in a hole lately, fading is a better option than tailing along. I'm serious. This record hasn't been updated I'm afraid I would be sick if I updated it.

Love the Sonics play. I think they finally send the HOME crowd home with a smile.

:smiley_acbe:

GL tonight Satyr. Like the Sixers myself. I think they're going to need to do it on the offensive end to pull it out. Wiz with 6 straight (one OT game) at 109 or higher before the Spurs "held" them to 94. and I don't see the Sixers holding them them down any lower than the Spurs did

why are the Lakers down to +5.5? Any updates on Okur or Boozer?

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger

I think Lakers can take this one, they already stepped up in b2b situations once this year (against Houston), they're deep, spreading the rock nicely, they even had Crittenton play last night :D after destroying the Nuggets. I think they win this one outright.

Lakers ML (3.00 @ Pinnacle) 3 units
Lakers +5,5 (1.95 @ Pinnacle) 5 units

gl with the late show Satyr, gotta agree with you on the Sonics, liking the Lakers as well but not enough to be on it :cheers:

Sorry to see your funk. But tomorrow is SATYRDAY.

Play the Spurs, they always come through for you :-)

That's why I rarely play them :D. Had it been different they wouldn't step up :D

Anyways, can't believe how naive I was with the Lakers. Bad play, to the core.

That's why I rarely play them :D. Had it been different they wouldn't step up :D

Anyways, can't believe how naive I was with the Lakers. Bad play, to the core.

Why was it a bad play to the core?

Get the record btw, you can take it.

Back