Friday hoops with Handy

handy

Pretty much a regular
Hi there,

Welcome to Handyland with your friend Handy!!

Today I believe that the Houston Rockets are money in the bank. Denver sucks and Houston will prove it once again tonight.

denver doesnt suck. its just taking time for melo and AI to come together
houston is has a better standing but theyre struggling right now:shake:

Let me get this straight. Houston is struggling right now? What are you talking about? They lost to Boston because McGrady and Yao were out. That's not a real upset.

They lost to the Raptors. I'm not sure that's such a big upset either. Losing as a five pt. favorite isn't a huge upset loss. Yeah, Houston was expected to win but they didn't. They're not struggling. This is a very solid team and Denver is junk.

Life is dandy when you're betting with Handy!!

Good luck and as always life is dandy when "You're Capping the Game with Handy"

Good luck my friends. I hope someone makes enough to buy your dream house on the hill.

The Houston Rockets getting points on the road when rested and T-Mac in the lineup are nothing but cash money. This has been going on for a few years now. Denver sucks. Wake up folks. The Nuggets are garbage just like the Lakers. The Lakers are going to be a five hundred team before it's over. OTher than beating Boston, Golden State and a banged up Jazz team minus their point guard the Lakers have been in free fall for weeks. They're in big trouble this week too. Phoenix on Sunday, then at Minny and Milwaukkee. They could and should lose all three upcoming games. Milwaukee is a tough out now that Redd is back.

Back