Friday hockey

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Recorded my first loss of the season last night with the Devils who just didn't show up. Even against such sloppy Devils team the Panthers had some trouble putting them away, luckily for them they did so in the 2nd period.

Anyways, hopping off to tonight:

The Stars are looking to keep that offense running, but to be completely honest, I had no intentions of backing them until I saw these odds. You have got to be kidding me with 2.21 for regular time win here.
The Stars are a typical home team, have in mind: They are 17-3-2 in their last 22 games in Dallas. Both teams are best when playing in front of their fans, so why going against that?
I've noticed Kiprusoff is all fired up about this game but he should be really, as he has a 0-6-0, 3.19 GAA when playing in Dallas, a goalie of his reputation looking to end that skid-not exactly a surprise of the week there.
However Calgary have rather significant chemistry problems, and remaining winless after 3 games is just a logical sequel to their preseason woes.

Dallas (-0,5) (2.21 @ Pinnacle) 6 units

St Louis fans now know their team has no intentions of occupying rock bottom in every category of the game, something they were subscribed for in recent seasons.
A few team reshuffles and they're already looking a bit different (their improvement has especially boosted their defense and penalty killing units). They should however, look to rejuvenate their team in the nearest future, but I have to say I liked what I saw so far.
The Blues will try to keep their bounceback season going and will be facing Jose Theodore tonight, who was a huge disappointment last season. This will be his first start since undergoing a knee surgery, and I have to say this looks like a very nice home value here, regardless of Theodore really.
Taking the home dog.

Blues ML (2.15 @ Pinnacle) 5 units

I'm not a fan of backing teams that still have injury woes and are trying to find their game. After all, who is? But if I see equal amount of problems in the opposing team, and actually rate the team I want to back a notch better, then I'll take them, for a solid price of course.
This is a border call for me, as LA definitely have considerable talent, I'm not only referring to Anze Kopitar but others as well.
Boston however will probably get Marc Savard back, and from what I've seen this year (only seen one game though) at these odds, the Bruins seem worth backing.

Bruins ML (2.41 @ Pinnacle) 3 units

That's it for tonight boys & girls. Good luck. :cheers:

i LOVE seeing others having faith in the B's. They will come alive and surprise alot of people this season.

matteson83 - I agree buddy, I've actually liked Bruins' roster moves in the last couple of years but unfortunately they didn't step up. I think they can do it this season. Let the streak for your team begin tonight. GL. :shake:

Santacapper - let's do it tonight buddy :cheers:

HUNTDOG - thanks bro, let's cash in :shake: :cheers:

Fondybadger - GL tonight Nick :shake: :cheers:

Cole - sretno prijatelju! :shake: :cheers:

Good luck slim - I wouldn't have anything against all of these plays hitting in regulation :D.

:cheers:

Satyr - GL man, I think I am going to collect some interest on my funds off shore with some hockey picks! =)

Green - that's what counts bro, getting da kash :D :cheers: GL

Ray - thanks :shake: GL

DX316 & Rex - Good luck tonight guys, I hope my favorite team does the trick for us ;).
At this price, at home...I couldn't skip it. Let's roll. :cheers: :shake:

Back