Friday "Free Don Imus" Plays

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Pretty awesome day yesterday. I now have about 20 units to play with today with no cares whatsoever.
<o></o>
Friday is loaded in my opinion. Lots of teams in must-win spots against teams playing for nothing. My goal isn’t to try and bet every spot I like. I’m gonna try and pick 1, 2, or 3 of the best spots of the night. I’m just going to narrow down the plays out loud in this thread, because it makes it easier for me to refer to and make final selections.

Plays:

Utah Jazz +5.5 (2 Units)** (W)

Golden State Warriors -4 (5 Units) (W)
Sacramento Queens +5.5 (5 Units) (L)

Indiana Pacers +7.5 (2 Units)** (W)

New Orleans Hornets -1 (5 Units)***** (L)

LA Lakers +10 1 Unit (W)

ML Parlay (Risking .5 Units to win almost 8 units): (L)

Indiana Pacers ML +250 (L)
Washington Wizards ML -155 (W)
Utah Jazz ML +190 (W)

2H

Raptor/Piston 2H Over 94 2 Units** (L)

Bulls 2H -3.5 1 Unit (W)

Queens 2H -3.5 5 Units***** (W)

Blazers 2H +3 1 Unit (L)

Match-Ups:

There are 8 spots that are interesting:
<o></o>
Pistons at Raptors (No Line)<o></o>
<o></o>
This line will tell us all. I expect Raptors -6 because I expect Detroit to sit players. Mcdyess WONT play, Webber likely will sit also. Scoresandodds.com lists Billups as (limited minutes), which also tells me the rest of the starters will be limited, as well. The Pistons clinched the #1 seed already. The Raptors are on fire. 8-2 SU and 9-1 ATS their last 10. They sit just 1.5 games back from the #2 seed. They should have the 3<sup>rd</sup> spot clinched, as they sit 2.5 games up on Miami. Mitchell has a young team, so it’s important to enter the playoffs on a high note and give these guys some confidence for playoff time. I’m looking more at a Raptors ML parlay play with this, as we could see -250.
<o></o>
Knicks at Nets -9<o></o>
<o></o>
The Knicks season is over. Their last stand was against Detroit; tough loss that was. They are off a 30pt road loss to Chicago last game. The Knicks are also short-handed. Marbury is OUT again. The Nets are off a b2b loss, but the starters sat for ½ the 4<sup>th</sup> quarter. The Nets sit 2 games back from Wizards for the 6 seed, but just 1 game up on Orlando for the 7 seed. This is a true MUST WIN. Washington will only win 1 more game down the stretch. New Jersey has the tie breaker on Washington, also. So, NJ MUST go 3-1 to catch Washington. With Knicks, Pacers, Knicks, and Bulls on deck, it’s possible. But it absolutely starts tonight with a win. I like Nets ML.
<o></o>
Wizards at Hawks +1<o></o>
<o></o>
I think Washington’s magic # is 1. They need AT LEAST 1 win to hold off NJ for the #6 seed. They play Hawks, Bulls, Magic, and Indiana. If they don’t win 1 game, NJ only has to win 2 games to get the #6 spot. NJ plays New York twice, so there are your 2 wins. This game determines whether or not Washington faces the Raptors or Bulls/Cavs in round 1. I like Washington ML.
<o></o>
Pacers at Heat -6<o></o>
<o></o>
The Heat sits 2.5 games behind the Raps for #3, so they are basically locked into the 4<sup>th</sup> seed. Numerous injuries for the Heat, and nothing to play for. Pacers are just 1 game out of the 8<sup>th</sup> seed. They have Miami, NJ, Atlanta, and Washington left. If the Pacers lose tonight, that means Orlando would have to lose 2 games for the Pacers to make the playoffs. Orlando has Philly, Boston, Washington, and Miami left. Basically, if Indy loses tonight, they are realistically OUT. I like the Pacers +6.
<o></o>
Jazz at Mavs (No Line)<o></o>
<o></o>
I had this game circled for 2 weeks. The Mavs are resting players. The Jazz will be a small favorite here. -3 or so. The Jazz have dropped 5 straight: 3 on the road to Portland, Sacramento, and GSW. This is their last road game before the playoffs, and Sloan would like to get 1 road win before playoff time to give his guys some confidence. The Jazz sits 1.5 games back from Houston for home court in round 1. But the two teams meet in the final regular season game AT UTAH. The Jazz has a 2-1 series lead on Houston, so if the Jazz can win out, they will get home court. Jazz plays Dallas, home vs Suns, and Portland before the final game. Houston plays NOK and the Suns before Utah. So, assuming both teams lose to Phoenix, the Jazz can get HCA if they beat Houston. But first thing’s first. They MUST beat Dallas. I like Jazz ML.
<o></o>
Bobcats at Bulls -10<o></o>
<o></o>
Bulls sit #2 with the tie-breaker on Cavs after the Cavs win last night. Must-win here. Bulls off a 30pt home win vs NYK. They mean business. Bobcats off b2b wins against Miami. They have no chance here. I like Bulls -10 and ML.
<o></o>
Warriors at Kings (No Line)<o></o>
<o></o>
The play of the night. I think this line is around 7. Artest, Miller, and Williamson all might be OUT for Sacramento. MUST WIN for GSW. Sacramento simply cannot play an up and down tempo. They prefer a slow paced game. It’s why we saw them compete with Houston, SA, and beat Utah, yet get run off the floor by Denver (Despite the backdoor cover). Kings has allowed 108 their last 5 games. Warriors averaging 114 their last 5. I like Warriors ML.
<o></o>
Blazers at Clippers -9<o></o>
<o></o>
Biggest win of the season last night for LAC. No way they lose this one after fighting so hard last night. Cassell appears to be somewhat back. Every game here on out is a must-win for the Clippers, period. I like Clippers ML.

GL:cheers:

Last edited:
Be careful backing the Warriors and Clippers. Something tells me both these teams will pull a stinker some where along the line. Plus, LAC four games in five nights. Casell will probably be useless tonight. This game could be harder than it appears if the Blazers show up. That's a big if.

Be careful backing the Warriors and Clippers. Something tells me both these teams will pull a stinker some where along the line. Plus, LAC four games in five nights. Casell will probably be useless tonight. This game could be harder than it appears if the Blazers show up. That's a big if.

I will not touch Clippers spread. But the ML is rock solid here. I "might" touch GSW spread. Sacramento CANNOT play against a fast paced team. We will see once I narrow down the plays. GL!

I will look to bet 1 ML Parlay for a BIG bet involving 2 teams: Nets or Bulls and Warriors. I believe this parlay will be around -120.

Straight bets will be: Wizards, Pacers, and Jazz.

The Denver/NOK match-up I ignored because it's such a tough game to cap, but I'm liking NOK more and more here. I will make New Orleans Hornets another lean. They are one of my favorite teams in the NBA right now.

like the warriors pic scourge and the play

but liking Hayden (if that is her) gettin all licky lesbo avatar more....:)

As for the lines: Tonight seems to be a night of value. Golden State comes out 3 or 4 points lower than I assumed, Utah is getting points, which they shouldnt be. Indiana has jumped to 7 in an elimination game. So, it looks like a decent card!

:23_5_111: Quality write ups and thought, thanks.

I can't disagree with anything, I am basically on the bandwaggon with you.:shake:

BOL, let's hope for a good ride tonight.

:7_2_111:

do not bet the bulls tonight on the moneyline or -10. its a terrible situational spot.

there is a lot of talk im hearing about the last two road games for chicago and not much on this game tonight. it scares me.

HANG DON IMUS ..BEALIVE YOU'RE MY BOY BUT FUCK HIM.........i tailed on the clippps last night...nice call b uddy

Back