Friday for espn2 Montreal/Ottawa. break it down

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
Think the fact that Montreal's favoured pretty much says it all. Plus, don't forget, the game Ottawa won was the season opener when Crompton and Lefevour went down - the Alouette offense doing a lot better with Cato. Also, not that it's that signficant, but we've got a new kicker this week, so FG's and XP's won't be gimmes either. Think MTL and the under would be the way to go (might make even more sense on a teaser though).

Good luck duds.

I'm on Montreal
Watched Burriss enough to know he is good for a turnover or two

Burris is a super nice guy, been active in the community, but dude shouldn't be a starter anymore. No arm strength which only add to his lack of accuracy and decision making. Plus, most of his big gainers are either YAC or third times the charm throwing it downfield (first and second are usually 10 feet over the receivers head or intercepted).

Can't even get a run game going because defenses know they can just stack the line and not worry about the deep ball.

I like the return of Stamps this week. You leave the team for something non-injury or football related and your replacement fumbles the game away, then you have some pressure on you to go out there and perform when you return to service. He is their best offensive player. I would think the Montreal QB just keeps getting better too. He looks pretty good. Then when you factor in the standings, it is starting to get important for Montreal to actually win these games. You can't afford to lose to the least talented team in the East Division over and over again and hope to be there at the end .. just too hard to beat the ticats and as you know, I am fairly high on what the Argos have for this season. It just seems like a spot where a lot of the situationals line up for both Montreal and their offense for this one. Also, they blew a huge lead in that game last week and I can see them pouring it on in this one if they get the chance to.

Back