Friday Fades

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
ummm I am speechless about Thursday. I don't even want to look at my record and so I am just delaying the total on that. I went fishing on a party boat to catch bluefish and I come back to check my computer at 3am and I was stunned, not upset. Anytime Kameron Loe goes 8ip and shuts the team you bet on out, you just have to shake your head and move on.

I can write 10 pages on these games and it wouldn't make a difference because I am losing the games. Very fustrated but still optimistic that bullshit will stop happening to me. Now fade away boys

Detroit -118: Bonderman in 6-0, Tigers 7-4 when he pitches and they just lost 2 straight games to the Brewers. I get to watch a lot of Mutt games because of my location and Bonderman pitched fine in the first 4 innings only to stumble in the 5th. Lieber off a complete game vs the Royals doesn't do anything for me. Phillies are 3-7 when Lieber pitches and he is 3-4 himself. Tigers hit RHP better than the Phillies and its been much better in the last 10games (.308 to .248). Tigers are not a bad road team (19-14) and Phillies are an ok home team (18-15). Phillies are a little bit of a hard team to keep up with..They swept the WhiteSox, big shit, lost the series to KC, and swept the Mutts in their last 3 series.

Marlins +104: I like Mitre a lot but I only bet this game if they are not pulling him after 60 pitches like they did the last time he started and I bet them only for the bullpen to shit on me.

"RHP Sergio Mitre takes a streak of 23 2/3 consecutive innings without allowing an earned run into Friday's start at Kansas City.
Mitre has been battling a sore hamstring, but it obviously hasn't bugged him too badly." - sportsline.com

While I can't find any info on this right now this line went from -110 to +104 so there is a lot of movement and I don't mind it.

Meche is good but the Royals don't always show up when he pitches. He is 0-3 w/ 3.10era in his last 3 games. He is 2-4 w/ 4.25era in 8games at home..Royals are 13-23 at home as well.

Marlins have some dangerous bats but they disappear for sure and they are one of the worst defensive teams in the league. Royals have won their last 2 series vs ST. Louie and the Phillies. Did the Royals spit their load yesterday after dropping 17 on the Cards?

Seattle -131: What is King Felix going to do today? The million dollar question because I would love to go against the Astros. This price reflects the uncertainty with the King and sure it is a risk to back him today. Astro bullpen has been stretched from the series with the A's and they are a bad team in general and no better at home (14-18). Seattle could be on the verge of cooling off after dropping their last 2 games to the Cubbies and have only batted over .300 as a team in 3 of their last 10 games. They are a better LHP hitting team though and that has held true all yr. Beltre is out for this game as well so it takes a bat from the offense. Still the Astros have now dropped 4 of their last 5 and they have problems.. I am sure everyone saw that douchebag Wheeler blow up on Sampson for no reason, he should be punching himself but that should give you a little idea of where this team is at in the clubhouse. Fustration and I don't blame them, nothing is going right for them except the 2 games they were able to take from the WhiteSux last wkend. King Felix doesn't have to be great today but he needs to be decent because I don't know if the offense can bail him out if he gets smashed for 5er or something of that sort. The other side of this game is Wandy Rodriguez. He is a 5inning pitcher so the Astro bullpen will pitch 4 innings. I am almost certain of that because out of 12 starts this yr, only 4 of them have been 6innings or longer. To his credit, he has been a lot tougher at home where he is 2-2 w/ 2.75era in 6games.

Other leans:

Twins -112: Baker has been terrible lately but his lone good start comes against a Brewer team that doesn't play well on the road. Twins own the Brewers as well having taken 7 of the last 9 in this series. Twins also on a 4 game win streak.

DRays -106: Had to give this game atleast a look with Shields going but with no Upton in the lineup and the bad bullpen, this game is setting up for some late disappointment.

keep your head up green.......I been getting raped too. at last you aint down 5000 in baseball. I been chasing too much and going all in too many times. I like the tigers and dodgers today. gotta fade santana on the road even though its only 40 minutes from angels stadium. keeping it short and simple in order to get that 5000 back. :shake:

GL on the rest of the plays

Thanks gambaholic...Fortunate for me I haven't hit the red all yr and I really don't plan on it, I will walk away from baseball before that happens. This is a very hard sport to hit on a daily basis.

These are mostly the games I didn't look that deep, but I did lean some of these bets (Marlins, Detroit), wish you good luck tonight Green. :cheers: :shake:

Thanks Satyr.. There were a few other games I looked at but I am trying to avoid the large chalk plays (A's) and I have no RL confidence with them.

From the Miami Herald.

"Sergio Mitre declared himself ''good to go'' for tonight's start in Kansas City.
Mitre, who has started only once since May 30 when he pulled his right hamstring at Wrigley Field, managed to go five innings in Atlanta on June 6 but has remained idle since to allow the injury time to heal.
Gonzalez said Mitre will not be limited to a pitch count.
One factor working in the pitcher's favor: Thanks to the American League's designated hitter rule, he won't risk further injury by attempting to hit or running the bases."

If that is the case than I lean strongly to the Marlins here with Mitre on the mound. I will look for a good 6-7innings from him but still that bullpen scares the shit out of me. The offense can go off at any time or remain quiet, very hard to predict and they kill themselves in the field with some or the worst fielding I have ever seen but that is part of the game I guess.

ETG...really like Fla and Sea...I tried out your style today and took Cubs -1 6 to win 6.5...decided to take some of that and put 2.5 on Mariners and A's to win 4 more.

BOL tonight you'll get some!!

:cheers:

Big - Good hit with the cubs and best of luck tonight..I like the -1 picks but I only play them when the ML is too high or its a team who I would play the RL with. Its mainly for protection from some unfortunate events like late inning comebacks both ways. It certainly makes some good odds though.

Mariners $550 to Win $416.67
Tigers $550 to Win $466.10

Still pondering some other games like the Marlins.

i thought you had gone and got yourself extremeley wasted and were just skipping today after yesterday. but here you are back at it. Like those tigers tonight. BOL Green

i thought you had gone and got yourself extremeley wasted and were just skipping today after yesterday. but here you are back at it. Like those tigers tonight. BOL Green

Oh believe me I got wasted last night but I had no idea of the score since there are no cell phone towers 5miles out in the ocean and I had no way of getting the score. I think of yesterday as going 0-2, thats all. I did leave a bunch of winners on the board from those pitching matchups I posted in your thread. Figures the only game I bet loses, just the way things been going for me.

GL 2night bud

Forgot to add 1 thing....

Lets go YANKS! Take care of those Mutts.

newyork_yankees.gif

Going out to the bar, getting an early start on the night..LETS GO YANKEES!!!

Final Fades for Friday

Mariners $550 to Win $416.67
Tigers $550 to Win $466.10

Marlins $550 to Win $555.50

Odds for the night..

0-3: +110
1-2: -140
2-1: +200
3-0: +500

Taking bets now guys.. :cheers:

Give me 2-1 and 3-0 for the max :cheers:

GL tonight ETG - like the first two, on Detroit and Seattle TT. I am seeing the Fla/KC game as a toss up.

Cash them. :shake:

Back