Friday ESPN Night NBA Action 01/30/09

• Thread starter Thread starter ddk997
  • Start date Start date
D

ddk997

Sweeeepppp yesterday going 3-0, hoping to carry on the momentum into today.

Boston Celtics - 5 * 6 units

OK, if you all haven't known by now...I hate the Celtics and will rarely if EVER put my money on them. I don't see how the struggling Pistons will stand a chance against their "rivals". Sheed bailed them out in the final moments against the Timberwolves, which they were trailing by 12 points with five minutes left in the third. Sorry AI, maybe next year?
97-85

awaiting the warriors line to come out, I will def be making a play on them. quite possibly a jump on that ML.

good luck.

we're on the same boat going with the Celts as well.. waiting on Denver line to come out as well as the GS/NO .. BOL!

Good Luck CC, glad to know you are the C's as well. Really hoping we're agreeing on the Warriors also, if so, I think we may be in for a big night again...:shake:

Golden State Warriors + 9.5 * 4 units

Golden State Warriors +395 ML * 2 units (for 8)

Meet you all at the bank tonight, lets sweeep up this card. Good Luck

Anyone taking the Cavs -15 or Miami + 3?

I'd be careful with the Heats, at first glance I expect them to blow out the Pacers, as I looked closer into this game for some reason the Heats seem to struggle every time they play in Indiana for the past two years. GL w/ your play.

Something I found very interesting coming from Shaq...

<object width="440" height="361"><param name="movie" value="http://espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=3872211"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><embed src="http://espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=3872211" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="440" height="361" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object>

"I'd be careful with the Heats, at first glance I expect them to blow out the Pacers"

why would you think this?

"I'd be careful with the Heats, at first glance I expect them to blow out the Pacers"

why would you think this?

Heats have been playing outstanding basketball lately in the past ten games as their three losses came against the top teams in the league (LA,Boston,Houston) which they didn't they lose by much to LA or Houston and if it wasn't for their first quarter performance against the Celtics, they had a really good chance.

Their past five games they been taking good care of the ball on offense as they are only turning the ball over an AVE of 10 a game compared to the league average of 17, where the pacers are close to last in that ranking. Make it even worse, the Heats have been one of the best team in the league at forcing turnovers.

They have been prone to struggle often in Indiana, which I have no idea why, however they seem to dominate the Pacers every time at home. Just my opinion on this game, GL.

Running short on time, will be out all night, GL everyone one the same page tonight.

:shake:

Lost 15 straight at Indiana. Local newspaper says 12 but I go with my data bank.GL

On FIRE! Thanks for the easy winner with Boston bro.

money;

:cheers:

Thanks buddy I owe this win to you-- you gave me the heads up on this game--

I hit it LIVE betting as I remember what u told me- thanks bro, i owe u a winner back-

<TD>136706891-1
ps_plus_sign.jpg
</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">7:18pm 30-Jan-09</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">6:35pm 30-Jan-09</TD> <TD>Basketball
Money Line</TD> <TD>Golden State Warriors vs New Orleans Hornets for Game</TD> <TD align="right" nowrap="nowrap">+610</TD> <TD align="right" nowrap="nowrap">97.00</TD> <TD align="right" nowrap="nowrap">591.70</TD>

Golden State Warriors + 9.5 * 4 units

Golden State Warriors +395 ML * 2 units (for 8)

Meet you all at the bank tonight, lets sweeep up this card. Good Luck

Unbelievable! Honestly man, this is a run for the ages you're on. Thanks for ANOTHER easy winner, I'm kicking myself for not following you on the ML too. Outstanding. Can't wait for your Saturday selections.

money; money; money;

:cheers:

Thanks everyone...had a very very very rough night out last night...one key thing stay away from 151.

I am looking into tonight's game right now, not feeling very well at the moment. GL tonight everyone

Back