Friday ESPN NBA Action 02/06/09

• Thread starter Thread starter ddk997
  • Start date Start date
D

ddk997

Went 3-1 last night, Glad I put in that Gasol prop O10reb bet which brings it up to 16-3-1 past eight. Amazing game last night, Kobe coming through clutch again with that 3 pointer.

Let's cash this tonight, in which should be another great game.

Golden State Warriors + 10.5 * 6 units

Golden State Warriors + 550 ML * 3 units (for 16.5)

Good Luck.

hows it goin bro' ... great game last night.. win or lose on me .. shit was a classic.. i like GS myself here as well.. Good Luck

Crunch, one of the best game this year. Lets hope to nail another huge Golden State ML...feeling good about it tonight.

Nuggets are up by 20 at half-time let's hope they can hold up for two more quarters...GL

amazing calls kid, I am all over you agreesing--

also took gstate moneyline, dont think we need point today, we are hot and they are not, so lets cash this one, suns are struggling and hope this is game where they play a stinker--

Lets cash it on it for 2 units also

Hey Ddk,
Were you as nervous as I was when Nash was draining those fade aways with under a minute left. This game should have been much closer than what the final score shows. Feel bad for those with the line at +10 and even worse for those at +9.5. Luckily we both got the line at +10.5.

Thanks guys, that ML was so close, unfortunately they just collapsed at the last few moments of the game, that would of been great hit for us.

Back