Friday Discussion Thread

Balty/Red Sox over i think.

so many off days, I know they do that to avoid opening day tickets getting rained out but still a bummer!

don't feel like this OAK team is anything near what they were half-way through the lockdown. HOU has risen from the dead and look a lot better, don't really see a lifeless OAK offense being a favorite as i'm sure Greinke keeping them off balance all night was not good for confidence. Luzardo still has a long way to go to be anything more than a fastball pitcher (not good in today's game)

keuchel hard to trust, but should limit flyballs (important with big HR numbers from spring training) or it's a losing bet anyway. Heaney has some good outings in him, but far too many mediocre to bad and i'm not sure i buy him starting off the year on fire.

Seen a lot of bad and some recent good from Pablo, unsure i want to be against that TB pen especially since MIA can't score against their in-state rival

Lots of Kikuchi love in the fantasy community, i guess he's throwing as many pitches as Dice-K was supposed to when the gyro ball was a thing. Cueto seems like he can pitch until he dies, but blowing a 5-run lead in the 8th on Opening Day can't make anybody feel good. Kapler, do we like him?

All about possible rainouts and canceled games

yep. You can’t have ppl shelling out extra for opening day tix then having a rain out and their game get pushed to some random time when opponent is back in town! Just won’t cut it!! So it sucks but a absolute necessity in all the northern/Midwest cities without roofs.,

I played the giants and white Sox as small dogs. Giants play basically same reason I took the Mariners yesterday, what I think are fairly even teams just grabbing the plus money, can’t believe Seattle pulled it out last night but I’ll take it!

played the over 8.5 in Seattle also, giants pen showed what they capable of last night (not in a good way!), wouldn’t shock me if Seattle’s pen did it tonight or San frans pen got beat up some more!

don't feel like this OAK team is anything near what they were half-way through the lockdown. HOU has risen from the dead and look a lot better, don't really see a lifeless OAK offense being a favorite as i'm sure Greinke keeping them off balance all night was not good for confidence. Luzardo still has a long way to go to be anything more than a fastball pitcher (not good in today's game)

keuchel hard to trust, but should limit flyballs (important with big HR numbers from spring training) or it's a losing bet anyway. Heaney has some good outings in him, but far too many mediocre to bad and i'm not sure i buy him starting off the year on fire.

Seen a lot of bad and some recent good from Pablo, unsure i want to be against that TB pen especially since MIA can't score against their in-state rival

Lots of Kikuchi love in the fantasy community, i guess he's throwing as many pitches as Dice-K was supposed to when the gyro ball was a thing. Cueto seems like he can pitch until he dies, but blowing a 5-run lead in the 8th on Opening Day can't make anybody feel good. Kapler, do we like him?

I’ve never liked keuchel but he tends to be strong early and believe he has always pitched well in this park. Halo’s do have a lot of tough right handed bats but getting plus money and not convinced Heaney gonna shut sox down. Actually trust the dogs starter a little more here, either pen could get roughed up, value on the plus money imo.

Seattle pitcher clearly getting love but Cueto a warrior, think game pretty much a coin flip just like last night so will flip with the line and take giants as small dogs. I like they blew the game last night, not just cause I was on Seattle either! (Lol). Tonight Seattle pen will get touched up!

wasnt Kepler the one in Philly who changed pitchers every other batter? If so I’m not a fan, if it him his revolving door of relievers was a nightmare to watch especially after sept call ups!! Don’t like him!!

I played the giants and white Sox as small dogs. Giants play basically same reason I took the Mariners yesterday, what I think are fairly even teams just grabbing the plus money, can’t believe Seattle pulled it out last night but I’ll take it!

played the over 8.5 in Seattle also, giants pen showed what they capable of last night (not in a good way!), wouldn’t shock me if Seattle’s pen did it tonight or San frans pen got beat up some more!

boom, boom, boom!! Break out the broom!!

Back