Friday CFB

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
record pending

record is so hard to keep accurate in Cfb. I'm in the red though and will try to dig it up tommorow.. Of course had both dogs and winners yesterday but with site down didn't get them posted.. You know the story.

Louisville -3, -115, 4 units

Only play thats makes sense IMO. Home team in primetime with less questions marks. Much has been written around forum so I'm not going to rehash the points. Bottom line is I think KSU is a pretty decent team and Louisville just handled them in that game. I was on KSU but knew I had a loser very early in that one. Louisville is going to have confidence, the home field where they never lose and the Friday night crowd. I can't think of one "capping" point that is in UConns favor. So rolling with it..

Leans Saturday--no plays yet but some will come from this list:

Purdue
Ala
BG
Ill
NM

guys I am having all kinds of probs seeing whats posted etc.. Sorry if I don't repond to something..

Was hoping to see you on the other side. I can get Louisville +3 for +120 at matchbook.

you mean Conn +3 , right?

UConn is going to have to win the game outright IMO for Uconn backers to cash tickets and I just don't see that happening bro.. Louisville is decent at home and Uconn has a headcase qb. I just don't think his issues get solved on the road in a hostile envirment.. But I could be badly mistaken. We'll see..

What do you think of Alabama catching premium points tommorow at Ga.? I don't think there is a better O-line in CFB than they have at Alabama. At least I haven't seen it..

you mean Conn +3 , right?

UConn is going to have to win the game outright IMO for Uconn backers to cash tickets and I just don't see that happening bro.. Louisville is decent at home and Uconn has a headcase qb. I just don't think his issues get solved on the road in a hostile envirment.. But I could be badly mistaken. We'll see..

What do you think of Alabama catching premium points tommorow at Ga.? I don't think there is a better O-line in CFB than they have at Alabama. At least I haven't seen it..

Yeah Uconn, sorry. I have Alabama on my short list right now, but have been wavering on it. Mainly because putting that 7 up seemed like it was begging for Alabama $, don't you think? I know it's down to 6 now, but still. I would almost like Bama had it opened 5.5/6, if that makes sense. I usually don't get too caught up in the opening line, though, just hit where I see value, which I do here. I'm eyeing Bama and UCLA, spread and ML as my final 2 plays. :shake:

Leaning to The Ville as well bro, also lke your first three leans with no opinion on the other two. BOL bro!

i don't like a side here but like the under. uconn runs well but louisville can stop the run. ucon avg 12.5 points of defense.
1 unit, under 51.5

wt mother F... Cubs get base hit with two out and for some fucking reason they don't try to score with guy at 2nd.. hitter out at 2nd on cutoff... bad baseball cubs..

wt mother F... Cubs get base hit with two out and for some fucking reason they don't try to score with guy at 2nd.. hitter out at 2nd on cutoff... bad baseball cubs..

oops wrong thread... still pisses me off

Yeah, wrong thread but WTF!?!?!!? :10_5_137:

hey teedub, didnt you have a great analysis on Iowa last week over Pitt?

Although, the bet more or less middled, I think you were dead on.....Iowa was big, physical and experienced......

I really, really, like them to pound th shit out of Northwestern........thoughts?:popcorn:

Although, the bet more or less middled, I think you were dead on.....Iowa was big, physical and experienced......

I really, really, like them to pound th shit out of Northwestern........thoughts?:popcorn:

Thanks HG... Iowa's unsettled QB situation has me off this one.. Looks like Stanzi will get most of the snaps to start the game but Ferenz still has a fondness for Christianson.. Sounds like its dividing the team. Enough uncertainy to keep me off this one bro.. I do think Iowa will control the LOS on both sides but not sure they'll score enough to cover the bigish number.. GL bro.. May get involved at HT depending what we see..

any lean on the hawaii game tonight HG?

Back