Friday Card MLB (3 plays)

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
2009:
Totals: 7-4
Doggies (120 to 139) - 1-0
Favs (140 or less) - 5-1

OK, feeling better today, although the Phillies blow. They might be the same as the Texas Rangers, just in the NL.

Anyway, there will be NO plays tomorrow. I work the bar tonight, then my team (Tamaqua Tigers) play our opening game as an expansion team in the GEFA against the two time champions, the Bayshore Brawlers. Then bar again. Just no time to crunch numbers. I'm gonna keep the writeups breif, but please if you have any questions, fire away.

Seattle -118 (King Felix) - Seattle is a surprising 7-3 this year. Seattle will also be without Johjima tonight (no biggie). Felix has a career 2.97 ERA vs DET, and has won his last 3 starts, including one where he pitched against Verlander. Ichiro is 8-22 career against Verlander, and I expect a solid outing from Felix today.

Florida -122 (Lannan) - Nolasco is a career 6-1 vs the Nats, including a win already this year. Marlins have had 9 or more hits in 8 of their games this year, including Lannan's, who is 0-2 with a 10 ERA.

Atlanta/Pitt UNDER 8.5 - no Jones, no escobar. Jurrjens is 2-0 with a 2.45 ERA and Maholm is 1-0 with an even better 1.32 ERA. As long as the Pit pen doesn't suck, should go under easily.

Gl today everyone.

yes, i like seeing you on florida.

That's the only game i've really looked at thus far, and i like it.

Keep it rollin Hile

love the under....what sport are you playing ur first game in? baseball? softball?

Football. Thanks to STEED, I was able to make a website.

www.tamaquatigers.webs.com

Its pretty basic, but for any ladies viewing, you can see my sexiness on the team roster ;)

I like our chances against Bayshore tomorrow. They have the 2 time reigning MVP named Cy Patterson. He signed a contract after last season with the Orlando Predators, but after they folded, he gets to come back for one more season. I'll keep you guys in the loop as the season goes.

OK, feeling better today, although the Phillies blow. They might be the same as the Texas Rangers, just in the NL.

Step off the ledge my friend...its early...the pitching will come around...as will JRoll...we're the WFCs...the Marlins will collapse...and we're still ahead of the Mutts

:smiley_acbe:

Step off the ledge my friend...its early...the pitching will come around...as will JRoll...we're the WFCs...the Marlins will collapse...and we're still ahead of the Mutts

:smiley_acbe:

Gotta admit though, that loss tonight was very Texas-esque

And thanks Riceman, needed a winner after the last two nights

Thanks Hile, hopefully you can stick around for this season as you are the man when it comes to MLB! :cheers:

Back