Friday BB discussion.

BJPLAYER

Pretty much a regular
White Sox look so good it hurts (or loses) Sox hit lefties, the fatman headed to assisted living and Yanks cooled off a little.

Agree grab him Sabathia away and on 5 at night can be had but ump seems have a lot of Yankee wins.
Astros rl so far Astros 8-2 on Friday and 8-0 off a day off and playing off a loss that was completely avoidable. Have learned not to expect too much from the Astro manager who needs to hire a backup that can think. Opposite
pitcher very poor splits.
Would avoid a play in Nationals game. Max is playing much better now and Ray has been beaten badly by Washington but has had a very good start with the umpire. SF has a great pen and keep winning games and getting no respect.
Need to read more
Considering Minn
may be interested in Cubs

Last edited:
Tough to bet Frisco with Drew pitching. But I get the hot team thing. He will most likely need a pen

Hitting that Overs at 8.5 in Miami.
Pittsburgh hitting like world champs and pitching like the Bad News Bears.
Looks ripe!!!

Gibson w/Wendelstedt
1560543573648.png
1560543598107.png
Wendelstedt 8-6 over w 1.50 whip (6th highest) in 2019.

1560544256406.png

Max w/Bellino - short sample
1560544433362.png
1560544471745.png
Ray w/Bellino - short sample
1560544607354.png
1560544632791.png
Bellino dead under in 2018 7-19 o/u 1.14 whip (3rd lowest of 89)
Bellino 1.40 whip in 2019

Sorry not to post more but had a LOT going on. When I checked out the ump in Houston Cole had no history but the Toronto pitcher when he was good had a mid 4 ERA and an inferior catcher so I really stepped up the 2.5 but I really wanted to blast Huge but was short of that

The problem with laying 2.5 Saturday is Houston scored 15 runs yesterday Houston closed last 3 innings with a new relief pitcher Framber middle 2 in the day. 5 innings with the ump 1.80 ERA Framber very limited history on 5. I am not sure how this can avoid a 3 run or higher victory but am considering a mix of 1.5 and 2.5 and because of the15 runs. Facing a bad lefthander with a 7 ERA who is bad in the day???

Maybe 2 thirds 1.5. Situation bothers me. Things get much tougher soon for the Astros. The ump is a Maybe a small bet on that under. even though the other pitcher stinks

Last edited:
Bieber is on 5 today. 2 second pick would be to play him but I really need some study . He is Terrible on 4 and on 5 the current situation a 1.47 ERA

Sale//Bundy today. Sale is very healthy and in the middle of one of his runs. Bundy has pitched well against Sox historically if I am remembering correctly. Sox put up 13 last night so Bundy will be motivated to shut them down. The under is a consideration as I can only see a couple Baltimore runs here.

Wacha is unlikely to be a problem. today. He had been almost trash before his last start where he met a ump he did Great with. O'Nora with him is very different.7.71 ERA on a short sample. This is not a lock but it is a real advantage Syn with O'Nora 7 innings 3.86 ERA
Let me be clear Syn is no lock but he should be able to handle the real Wacha

Last edited:
Strasbug should win today. Baseball reference says he is 3-0 with Rackley but I see 5 straight wins and he is up against a rather weak opponent
On 5 days rest 1.80 ERA based on 15 innings

Last edited:
I am a little uncertain in the Sf game Bum certainly better but has become very weak on 5. Will look at it more

I am a little uncertain in the Sf game Bum certainly better but has become very weak on 5. Will look at it more
Bum 2.13 in day THIS YEAR (over 4 in day 2017 & 2018). Thing is, all 2019 day starts are on 4, though (with possible exception of his first game of the season).

I may go alone with Bum. Just do not appreciate how weak his opponent is I guess but any bet will be small

A sane bettor is on Arizona. My bet may be reduced or eliminated if I get his write up

Think my big chalk today will be Twins. Ask yourself what was going on yesterday. They could have scored at any time. This was them saying you SOB you will work for this win if you get it. Nothing like that tonight. They have by far their best pitcher going and they will reward him. Will be eliminating the 2.5 in Houston and seriously reducing the bet size

A sane bettor is on Arizona. My bet may be reduced or eliminated if I get his write up
In just terms of probability, Vegas is giving AZ a 33% chance to win this game, they have to win this game 4 times out of 10 to make it a profitable bet. Ask yourself, can they win this game 4 times out of 10 with the same pitchers and hitters? I think the answer is a borderline unanimous yes.

The Dbacks have scored the 2nd most runs in the league on the road, only behind Minnesota. Strasburg is excellent, but he isn't unhittable. The Nats offense is alive but over the long course of the baseball season, these are the underdog bets you like.

this is good to see , I just took Zona a little bit ago.

If I wanted to go the degenerate special, I'd parlay Zona/Balty.

Unlikely that Balt will beat Sale. He’s cooking right now. A more live dog I think would be the White Sox or the Rockies on the Run line +10. That Zona Balt parlay should would pay nice though.

Back