Mets 1st 5 -145 1*
NYY -130 1*
Atl -127 1*

Col TT over 4 -130 1*
Nats -135 1*

GL on the action :badass:

Last edited:
Good luck this evening Tim.

Am I crazy for wanting to pay the price on Gio later?
Thanks Doggy I was looking at Burch Smith and found some stuff on him.

[TABLE="width: 750, align: center"]
<TBODY><TR><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">Burch Smith was absolutely pummeled by the Rays in his major league debut on Saturday, surrendering six runs on five hits in just one-plus innings of work.
Smith walked two and fanned a pair in the brief outing. After getting through the first inning unscathed, the first seven Rays reached in the second, pushing six runs across and chasing Smith from the game. He registered some pretty impressive numbers through his first six starts at Double-A San Antonio this season, but the 23-year-old right-hander has made just seven career starts above A-ball and will have to improve his secondary offerings before he becomes a fixture in the Padres’ rotation.
5/11/2013 9:37:00 PM
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]Padres purchased the contract of RHP Burch Smith from Double-A San Antonio.
A 14th round pick in 2011, Smith has moved quickly through the Padres' minor league system. He'll make a spot start for Clayton Richard (illness) on Saturday and could push for a rotation spot even when Richard returns. Smith was posting a 1.15 ERA with 37 strikeouts over 32 innings at the Double-A level prior to his callup. He's worth monitoring in deeper mixed leagues.
5/11/2013 3:49:00 PM

Gio has certainly been up and down but has been good in L2 outings. SD not very good against LH's. Nats still not consistent offensively. Tough to score runs in SD at night and Carapazza an under type ump. I think it all comes down to if Gio is on and doesn't walk to many.
[/TD]
[/TR]
</TBODY>[/TABLE]

Part of what i had on Smith got cut off....

Burch Smith was absolutely pummeled by the Rays in his major league debut on Saturday, surrendering six runs on five hits in just one-plus innings of work.
Smith walked two and fanned a pair in the brief outing. After getting through the first inning unscathed, the first seven Rays reached in the second, pushing six runs across and chasing Smith from the game. He registered some pretty impressive numbers through his first six starts at Double-A San Antonio this season, but the 23-year-old right-hander has made just seven career starts above A-ball and will have to improve his secondary offerings before he becomes a fixture in the Padres’ rotation.
5/11/2013 9:37:00 PM

Back