FriDay Bases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
7-12-3 -6.67 last UP 3.40 ytd

Friday
Detroit Tigers -1 -130* <small>vs</small> New York Yankees 260/200...even though the Tigers lost two of three at Minnesota to start the season I like the Tigers @ home in the early game. Their pen is really bad so I will have to depend on Fister to pitch at least a good 6 innings today cause Leyland likes to jerk his starters early in April, so the bullpen could be tested today,but I hope not. Fister has made four regular-season starts against the Yankees while facing them three times in the playoffs. He's 1-2 with a 5.18 ERA in the regular-season matchups but 1-1 with a 3.94 ERA in the postseason meetings, including two starts in which the right-hander registered a 0.79 ERA. Fister has a 1.40 RA, no wins in his last three starts...yeah, I know last yr doesnt count but I have to have something to look at till I get some new #s to capp :)

parlay 100/102 2 team series
Atlanta Braves (3 Games Series)* -225 vs Chicago Cubs (3 Game Series)
Detroit Tigers (3 Game Series)* -250 vs New York Yankees (3 Game Series)

Gl today blood. I am on the other side for the exact reason you stated on Detroits pen. I do agree if you can get 6-7 out of Fister you got it. GL my friend

TF, Thank U my friend...Yanks will be a fade for me most of the season, at least till(if) they get healthy and find some offence, but I understand ur pt about tigers pen. GL

adding
Colorado Rockies* -1 -116 vs San Diego Padres 116/100
San Diego Padres/Colorado Rockies* Over 11 -120 30/25...Rockies are on the right track, taking two of three in Milwaukee. The lineup was as potent as they scored 19 runs and pounded out 41 hits - including eight homers. Carlos Gonzalez is 6 for 15 with two home runs and Troy Tulowitzki is 4 for 12 with a pair of homers.Neither of these starters have much to write home about and we will have to wait and see what this yr brings. Marquis is 2-2, 5.40 in his last five starts. Francis is 1-3, 6.43 in his last five outings. Unlike the Rockies, the Padres sputtered offensively in their first series, combining for eight runs and a .172 batting average with four of their 16 hits going for extra bases. They beat the New York Mets 2-1 on Thursday as highly touted prospect Gyorko doubled in the go-ahead run for his first RBI. I will play the Rocks on their bats @ home with a small play on the Over.

San Francisco Giants* -118 vs St. Louis Cardinals 118/110 looking like some value here with Westbrook @ 1-2, 7.53 in his last four starts and Zito is 7-0, 2.12 in his last eight starts

Texas Rangers* -116 vs Los Angeles Angels 58/50

Minnesota Twins/Baltimore Orioles* Over 9 -125 125/100...Both teams had their bats going Thursday afternoon and with the two pitchers each will be sending to the mound for Friday's game I like the OVER. Especially with these two starters where Hendriks is 1-8, 6.81 in his last fifteen starts and Arrieta is 0-1, 7.08 in his last four outings. And once again before yall jump on my ass, I know previous yr stats dont mean much as most of spring training so we will have to see how these two guys progress this yr. Minnesota got three solid starting pitching performances against the Tigers and will now turn to Hendriks, who went 1-8 with a 5.59 ERA in 16 starts as a rookie in 2012. I would be on the Twins if they had a different starter going

Philadelphia Phillies* -117 vs Kansas City Royals 117/100 ...Davis will be making his KC debut after being acquired from TB in a seven-player trade Dec. 9. The right-hander made 29 starts in both 2010 and 2011 before being used exclusively out of the bullpen last season, when he went 3-0 with a 2.43 ERA in 54 games. Kendrick entering the season with a spot in the rotation for the first time since 2010. The right-hander was 11-12 with a 3.90 ERA last year in 37 games, including 25 starts. Kendrick, who has never faced the Royals, has shuttled between the bullpen and the rotation the last two seasons. Value may be with the Royals as they are playing well but gotta go with Phillies 1st home game

nice to have u in here mrob...ur Phillies and Lee sure looked good last nite against my Braves and they cost me a bundle but I like the Phillies to do well this yr if they can stay healthy Glad to here we agree on Giants and Rocks

GL today and on the season

Washington Nationals/Cincinnati Reds* Over 7 -161 161/100 ...
Bailey (13-10, 3.68 ERA) will look to fare better at home than he did last season when he went 4-8 with a 5.16 ERA in 17 starts and allowed a NL-high 21 homers.The right-hander went 3-1 with a 1.85 ERA over his final seven 2012 starts before he allowed one run and one hit over seven innings in a 2-1, 10-inning loss to San Francisco in Game 3 of a Division Series in his last outing.The Nats are one of three NL teams Bailey has never beaten. He's 0-2 with a 9.00 ERA in two starts against them.Haren (12-13, 4.33) has some tough acts to follow as he makes his Washington debut. The free agent came over from the Los Angeles Angels, signing a one-year deal.Haren's 2.94 ERA in April is his best in any month. Lean toward the Reds @ home but will wait and see how Nats play on the rd this yr.

Miami Marlins/New York Mets* Over 8 +125 50/62 ...Sanabia his first start since Sept, 24, 2011. The right-hander went 6-7 with a 3.93 ERA in 18 starts in the minors last year, and allowed four runs in seven innings over five games - two starts - in spring training. Hefner's place in the rotation is a result of Santana's absence, and the right-hander went 4-7 with a 5.09 ERA in 26 games - 13 starts - as a rookie last season. However, he showed promise while winning his last two starts, yielding two runs and striking out 14 in 14 1-3 innings. Miami totaled one run and hit .167 while being swept at Washington but they should improve against Hefner

Last edited:
Atlanta Braves* -1 -140 vs Chicago Cubs 280/200
Atlanta Braves* -2½ +175 vs Chicago Cubs 50/87
S Feldman - R Listed M Minor - L Listed the braves lose last nite put a big dent in my bankroll. Will try and get some of it back tonite. Feldman can keep things going as he embarks on his first season in the NL. Feldman went 39-44 with a 4.81 ERA over eight years with Texas before signing a one-year deal with the Cubs this past offseason. Minor was 6-4 with a 2.16 ERA in 14 starts after the All-Star break, though he struggled this spring, amassing a 2-1 record and 6.26 ERA in six starts.Minor has earned the win in each of his four career starts against the Cubs while striking out 30 in 23 innings.Atlanta (2-1) plated 16 runs and had 19 hits - including six home runs - before being shut down to the tune of only two singles by Phillies Lee in a 2-0 loss Thursday.... damn that hurt
[TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

And BOL to u P2W....been busy but I will get over to ur thread and see how thing are going for U my friend

fantastic start...dam Phillies. I almost put my foot thru the tv

the Phillies really disappointed me...they looked bad and maybe I am not giving KC 'enough' credit. prerseason season scouting reports said KC was much improved and they are playing with confidense

GL tonite mrob

Back