Friday Bases

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
YTD Record 60-52, +0.71 units

Cleveland -128 3.84/3 - Verlander has been terrible in 3 road outings so far this year (0-2, 11.25 era, 1.88 whip) and had three poor starts at Cleveland last year where the team was 0-3 and his numbers were (14.2 ip, 15er, 9.20 era and 1.91 whip). Lee has shown some improvement over his L3 starts and figures to go deep in the game hopefully mitigating the very questionable Clev. pen. I considered first 5 here as well.

Toronto -110 2.2/2
Stl/Cin under 8.5 +105 1/1.05

Sea/Minn over 9 -120 1.2/1 <!-- / message -->

GL on the action :cheers:

Last edited:
wow what a great find here... I assumed Zoolander was not as bad as his peripherals indicate, as he pitched great at Seattle outside of one inning and a self-inflicted wound in that inning... but these numbers don't lie - I might have to take a peek at the Tribe.

Thanks Rex, GL. How did you make out with the ponies last week?

Add another unit on Clev.

Toronto -110 2.2/2
Stl/Cin under 8.5 +105 1/1.05
Sea/Minn over 9 -120 1.2/1

Buddy, not real well. Oaks Day was a massacre; I won a little bit on Derby Day but it wasn't because of that race... They could simulate it 5,000 times and you would never see me have a ticket with the '8' anywhere.

I say he's a throwout in Baltimore too but who knows.

Buddy, not real well. Oaks Day was a massacre; I won a little bit on Derby Day but it wasn't because of that race... They could simulate it 5,000 times and you would never see me have a ticket with the '8' anywhere.

I say he's a throwout in Baltimore too but who knows.

Rachel is gonna roll the preakness field if they get her in...that 8 horse is a piece of shit..

Sorry to hear that, hopefully Preakness will be better for you. I know I was glad I didn't play the Derby, saved me $ for sure being out of town and not having easy access.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully Preakness will be better for you. I know I was glad I didn't play the Derby, saved me $ for sure being out of town and not having easy access.

BOL tonight TimH. We've got a similar looking card. Really like Toronto and the Under in Cincy. I was close to going Over in Minnesota and still might. Does Seattle's offense get going vs Baker? One would think right?

I think there might be someone making some adaptions or some testing going on to try and make us be able to post LIVE for the in-games...

That's why we're having some issues.

I agree. That horse who won the Oaks names the margin of victory in the Preakness. It's good for racing and will be highly-rated.

Good luck Timmy....I like your reasoning on the Tribe and took a little bite myself. Let's hope them and the Blue Birds make it a good night for us.:cheers:

Well, Zoolander went the distance and stuck it right up our ass. He was throwing 98 in the 9th and the last two guys it was fastballs damn near every pitch. Grady just missed a GW homer to the deepest part of the park. I knew Cabrera had no shot after that.

Just got home and saw Verlander spun a two hitter. Fuck, sorry it didn't work out for us. I'd play it again though and under the same circumstances.

The catch Granderson made for the second out in the 9th was brutal. Definitely cost us at least a tie, and it would have been prolly a triple for Sizemore. Man on third, 1 out, who knows what happens.

Back