Friday Bases

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
13-5 +6.11u

grabbed SD, line is ridiculous. Also like the under... who doenst. Two of the most anemic offenses in baseball meeting at petco, and the pads tend to struggle vs LHP.

A big park should really help shawn hill's fly balls and will help him be even more effective... the move from nationals stadium will help.
That, and going up against a team that doesnt even know what the longball or an extra base hit is (besides rowand).
Dont sleep on his fastball, it tops in the mid 90s.... hes just had a lot injury problems in the past and hopefully he can stay healthy.
He's also put up good #'s against SF in the past (who hasnt). Like him tomorrow though, and think hes severely underpriced.

Sean Hill's Dead Bat Buddies +117 1.5u
Dead Bats/Frisco Under 8 (-120) 1u

Yanks/Bravo's ML Parlay (+132) 1u

Angels ML -108 1.5u
Angels RL +180 .5u

Wsox ML -148 1u
Wsox RL +135 .5u
Wsox/Minny Over 9 (-120) 1u

GL:shake:

Last edited:
:leach:

Sound like you got this game capped solid. My limited reading so far has me feeling same way.

GL brah

thanks BAR:26_6_7:

alot of early sharp money hit SD hard it looks like. down to even $$ on most books. should have got a little more down but glad i at least got something. was shocked when i saw the line....

GL if you end up joinin

I've been reading and plotting so far Cap.

1-0 on year.

I was lose to playing a few others but didn't.

Just gonna try and pick a few spots here and there and try to make some chump change this summer.

exactly cubsker.:shake:

it was like porcello vs romero today. one of those games to just better watch and get a feel for the guys then throw money on. too early to tell wtf these guys are going to do and what stuff theyre gonna bring. we have no #'s besides ST lol.

may try to get some STL RL, gotta look at hamptons ST numbers though, but i think that old fuck is fade material and wont be pitching in the majors much longer. hes had his day.

Thanks fellas.... GL to you all as well.

focus this year was to really only play 3-4 games MAX a day... .and utilize the -1's alot more. Specially in the beginning of the season when the RL presents value.

There is a SHITLOAD of value in the angels tonight. Depending on how the earlier games go Im going to try to get some more down on the RL there if i can get +170 or better by gametime. Because that current number's going to drop... GL!

ALSO, the wind is blowing OUT TO RIGHT in cellular field tonight,
thus the play on CWS and the over. RA dickhead is a knuckleballer and the fly balls are going to be carrying tonight. CWS live off the longball, and Dickey serves em up. Plus, theyve hit him well in the past.

crede and konerko go yard:smiley_abcs:
then AJ JUST missed one for the backttoback jack. caught at the warning track. Dickey always gives up the longball. Cellular field is not a good place for him

contreras looks like shit though. he really has no "out" pitch anymore. hes like the todd jones of SP.

Back