Friday Bases...

List of who is up today? And where they are going? I'm swamped here with Ryder Cup props and putting up tomorrow's first halves...

List of who is up today? And where they are going? I'm swamped here with Ryder Cup props and putting up tomorrow's first halves...

Sorry bro...I've been swamped this week at work too. Haven't had a chance to update umps over the past 3 days. I'll list who is where in a minute.

Shorty - Any thoughts on Clev over tonight. Cuzzi is behind the plate, is that enough to keep you off it. I wanted to play over there with Carmona and hope he walks a ton of guys.

COUSINS in NYY...OVER Ump
HUDSON in CIN...OVER Ump
CUZZI in CLE...UNDER Ump
CULBERETH in TOR...Neutral
EVERITT in TAM...Neutral
DRAKE in PIT...UNDER Ump
HICKOX in FLO...Neutral
IASSOGNA in ATL...UNDER Ump
HOYE in WAS...OVER Ump

Shorty - Any thoughts on Clev over tonight. Cuzzi is behind the plate, is that enough to keep you off it. I wanted to play over there with Carmona and hope he walks a ton of guys.

Plus, Wind in from CF which is 5-9 O/U in CLE this season. CARMONA very tough in this wind direction in the past (.190 ba and 1.8 rpg in 5 games). No Thanks.

Plus, Wind in from CF which is 5-9 O/U in CLE this season. CARMONA very tough in this wind direction in the past (.190 ba and 1.8 rpg in 5 games). No Thanks.
Yeah, I'll stay away with Cuzzi and the wind. Thanks :cheers:

Shorty,

If you or anyone are still around, who is the ump in LA? The Dodgers just got back from a 10 game road trip and SF always seems to have trouble hitting Maddux. Zito has been much better on the road and has won at LA. One of his best games of the year was in SF where he struck out 10 and walked one vs Park. (Davidson was behind the dish and the final score was 5-2 and it was 2-0 LA after 5.)

Thanks,Shorty and Trueblue,

That isn't who I wanted to see for an under. Zito has a shot because Manny and Blake haven't hit him that well and his road numbers are good. I think the Dodgers are tired and will lose tonight or tomorrow.

Back