Friday Bases...

Kmacc

Air Raid Returns!
Friday Bases...+ Saturday added

Time to shed the posting jinx

Seattle/Boston Under 9
Seattle +150

I remember watching the King's performance last year in Fenway when he was popping the mit between 96 and 98mph consistently all night. He beat Daisuke in a 1 hit complete game shutout and was simply phenominal. He then went on the DL soon after. Felix you have to remember is only 22 years old so he gets amped for starts in places like Fenway. On May 26th he was on extended rest when he faced the BoSox after complaining of a sore calf after his start before. McClaren should of pulled him after 7 simply for his confidence, but as this guy proved he is a putz that will soon be run out of town. Instead he ran him back out for the 8th where he couldn't get out of the inning and got tagged for 4 runs. His next start at home vs Detroit he was phenominal goin 7 innings yielding 0 runs and just 2 hits. He may be rounding into form and the Sox after the meltdown last night in Beantown may be without ManRam and Coco who is suffering from some pulled hair. Suspensions should be announced and will likely be appealed today or tomorrow. Bartolo should be able to keep the Red Sox in touch but just think there is far too much value with King Felix and the M's tonight against a team without arguably their best two hitters.

Cinci/Florida Over 9
I rode the over when the Fish came to Cinci and went 2 for 3 in that series. Over is now 8-2 between these teams the last 2 years. Fully expect Griffey to get the Mouse off his back tonight or tomorrow in front of 15,000 or so fans in South Florida. In what will ultimately be the least celebrated 600th homerun in history. Johnny hasn't been real good on the road and this Florida team continues to impress me with their offense. Uggla has 7 HR's in 16 career games against the Reds and he is absolutely on fire right now went 7 for 13 in Hotlanta. Not to mention HanRam is heating up with two HR's Wednesday then 1 yesterday. Reds coming off a shutout yesterday against a tough lefty, face another one today. Problem is you never know what you are gonna get from Andrew Miller.

White Sox -1.5 +120
Maybe the White Sox bats have awoken from their slumber. Not sure how Blackburn reacts from getting drilled. Figured I would try the RL with Javy as only 1 out of 7 this year and 4 out of 20 in the last two years between these two clubs have been decided by 1 run. Sox are also 37-22 on the RL this year. More value than laying -170 imo.

Also looking into:
Pittsburgh +1.5
Houston -130
Yanks and over
LAA
SF and under

Last edited:
good stuff kmacc, definitely give some compelling reasons on why to play the king tonight

and what posting jinx? i see you been tearin it up and consistently postin winners, but ive been out of the bases forum for a couple of days.

GL on em tonight sir

and what posting jinx? i see you been tearin it up and consistently postin winners, but ive been out of the bases forum for a couple of days.

Well it stems back to last year I guess when I continually had solid days then when posting games I would struggle. Kind of seeing the same thing here lately but hope its a profitable day for everybody.

Adding:
Houston -130
thats my final card 5 games...

GL everybody:cheers:

Thanks SN...thats how its supposed to go. Feels good when you don't really have to sweat any of your plays out in the late innings. Felix should have been a max play that line was ridiculous with No Elsbury, Ramirez or Ortiz.

Thanks SN...thats how its supposed to go. Feels good when you don't really have to sweat any of your plays out in the late innings. Felix should have been a max play that line was ridiculous with No Elsbury, Ramirez or Ortiz.

So true ...

I kept waiting for them to lower the Boston line and basically didnt know what to do when they didnt ...not to mention Colon's best start was vs SEA and they were seeing him again and King Felix lost a close vs Boston at home...and passed on the under as well....

Happy to see u do well ..:cheers:

excellent work today bro.... dead on with the seattle game, wasnt even close. :smiley_abcs::smiley_abcs::smiley_abcs:
keep the momentum going and BOL on your wagers tomorrow
broom.jpg

Kmacc's Saturday Bases...

[Well a nice 5-0 sweep last night, gonna try to continue the roll on Saturday.

Quick side Note:
Teams with bullpens that are a mess and overworked include but are not limited to:
Texas
Toronto
Florida
Washington

Plays in bold for 2 units unless noted:
Tampa Bay/Texas Over 10.5
Texas -105 *possibly*
Prove to me that a game can stay under in that ballpark when the Texas bullpen gets involved. Feldman is a 6 inning guy and as I have said in the past he is a young servicable pitcher that will give you 6 innings. Fact of the matter is I believe the Rangers have the most fierce 1-4 punch in their lineup in the league right now. Kinsler really blossoming, Young (hopefully he is back and the bruised finger isn't an issue, the Natural and a guy who deserves to go to the All Star game in Milton Bradley. They have pounded the pitchers they are supposed to and gonna cross my fingers they will be so far ahead that even that bullpen can't blow it

Reds/Marlins Over 9 -20
Ride the wave these two teams just continue to find a way to fly over the total. Arroyo due for one of those tossing frisbees up there outings after being solid for about a month. But if not we have a Scott Olsen meltdown on the horizon and if those two both fail we have a couple of gascan bullpens to help us.

San Fran +___
Will wait to see if I can get higher than +110 but how is this team favored against anybody right now. Their whole team is on the DL. Giants starting to play better ball on the road and Sanchez has also picked up his road numbers over the last few.

St. Louis -105
I am not gonna overthink this one, Cards should win this one and Wandy will take the series on Sunday.
*This game is starting at 7:05 Central time which if anybody saw the Cubs/Stros game a few weeks ago on ESPN that started at this time makes it impossible to hit for the first 3 innings if it is sunny and the shadows are creeping through. Advantage Wainwright imo...*
Under 8.5??

Other possibilities:
KC - I can fade Pettite today or might just wait and fade Joba tomorrow
NYM/SD Over 8 Perez 8-2 Over last 10 and may have peeked against NYY a few weeks ago. Baek a career reliever and like the Mutts off a loss vs a leftie but no way Perez should be road chalk
Sea/Bos U 10 Wake deserved a win last time out vs Sea and if Sox are still w/out Ellsbury, ManRam and Varitek looks good.

Off to bed back tomorrow if I find anymore plays:cheers:
/QUOTE]

Nice night bud. Played all four with ya; pretty much in full agreement all the way around. Trying to cash this Czech ticket right now - been a hell of a game defensively. Czech goaltender showing why he's one of the best in the world. Layed the juice with Potugal later. Good luck to us!

Thanks 4 the cut and paste there Hawk just too lazy to do it I guess. Good luck w/ your soccer plays looks like Czech got home for ya.

Just got a wii so been playing that all morning....

1 play Added:
Don't understand the movement upwards at all with this play but just closing my eyes and hoping Wake is on today.
Sea/ Red Sox Under 10.5 -20 (No Ellsbury or Pedroia to set the table at the top coupled with no Varitek)

also unposted but ended up fading the Yanks just too much value at +190 won't count it but looks good with a slam by Jose

bounce-back nightcap .. almost snuck over in tampa too

i got croatia and the tigers pending for tomorrow, i'll be checking for your shit when i wake up so dont get lazy on me

Back