Friday Bases

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
2-4 yesterday, with a couple of sick beats. But that’s what happens in bases. still came out even up a couple bucks with NBA/MLS wins.

Fridays Action:

Clev/Tor Under 8 (-125) 1.5/1.2

Cards +110 1.2/1.3

Pitt -106 .8/.8

SF/Phills Over 7.5 (+100)
.8/.8
Giving a serious look to colorado and the under.
We'll see how the day goes, for now taking it easy.
It's hard to focus on bases at the moment.
<o></o>
Redding has been excellent, but has already faced the fish twice in 08, and they hit him hard last time about 3 weeks ago. Even as bad as nolasco have been, as a local i know, we don’t beat the fish, like ever. This team seems to own us. Redding has really pitched well lately, but the fish are red hot, and they’ve seen a lot of him, and theyre hitting a SICK .310 on the road against RHP! No play probably, maybe fish ML.

Jays WILL be a play tomorrow, the only thing that scares me is they are hitting .146 on the road against lefties. CC has only had 2 good outings this year in 2 weak hitting teams KC and NYY, although clev only hittin righties .225 at home. Halladay is 5-0 with 3.77 ERA against clev, and CC 6-3 with 3.71 against jays.
Both SP having success against opposing teams. Lean jays and under.

SN had some good points on lilly’s day starts and harens struggles on the road, and is keeping me off the dbacks.I lost my biggest wager of the year a couple of weeks ago on Haren too. Not gettin burned again.

GL fellas, thoughts are appreciated. I dont like the card much :shake:

Last edited:
I thought you were hammered, lol.I got CAP all in caps lettering.

Plus its fuckin lateee. But ill probably be up for awhile. sober
u da man EB, you know the drill. fuck odom, and blankets. nice to see youre transitioning, i had to at first too. its not hard now, 99% idiots over there.

What are you thinking from the pens tomorrow?
Lookin at the PL as theyve covered it almost every single home game in the playoffs so far.

nop - pretty sober. Im so bored im reading the biography of Rihanna. Blows my mind she is younger then me....yeah dont ask. Fuck Odom, fuck Paulsy, and fuck Titan now, the depressed fuck. Oh yeah the big fuck you to Wallstreet the cock touting loser. Dont you think its bullshit how if you dont post in the penalty box you wont ever get released? Or how about, if you have an attitude with the *** you have to stay in the box longer?

Anyway, I dont think the Pens are a lock to be honest with you. I took them for 400, which is a pretty big play for me, but to be pretty frank, they could lose. My mind wanders back to the Rangers Game 1, we started that game out down 0-3. Will it be the same shit or will we win? Ill be out getting drunk watching this at a bar, hopefully I wont kill anyone if they lose

And im so fucking pissed I randomely took Seattle ML last night because I was fucking bored.

:shake:

I dont post in there for reasons such as that.
If I read their bullshit, I will say fuck you to at least one of them.
No point in fighting that war anymore. That site is done son.

Rihanna biography- yikessss :seeya::smiley_acbe:

Thanks fellas.

Locked and loaded for a couple of games.

Special thanks to SN for getting me off the dbacks, because I would have played them earlier and lost.

GL to you all

Laid off the jays btw because that lack of hitting is a serious problem.
.146 on the road against LHP is ridiculous, just cant back em.
Although I love the doc. :cheers:

Good luck Cap....

Wish I had 8 in the Tot/Cle game.

Looking at St.Louis, and played the Phils RL..........

:shake:

Thanks Hops.

I got that one last night, locked in about an hour after I saw it.

It went all the way up to 7.5 (-130) on my book by 5 pm today.

I think linesmakers realized 8 was too high, rather quickly.

GL on the cards if you play em man.

Back