Friday Bases...

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
Give me some time to do the math, 1-1 -$100ish yesterday thanks to the Astros. I put a lot of effort into yesterday and it sucks that a bullpen is all it takes to ruin your day. Seriously need to get a book with 5inning lines. Enough about Thursday it left a really sour taste in my mouth.

I am going to the Yankee game tonight so I have to place these bets soon. I am pretty excited to see one of my fav money makers (Gorzelanny) pitch vs my fav team. No bets on the game even though Gorz +200 seems pretty attractive. I will give the under a hard look though.

Cubs -111:

I wanted to play the Cubs last night but didn't, I don't know if I will pass up the chance tonight now that the line is moving in my favor. Marshall was -147 last week and now on the road he is -111? Braves are 16-15 at home, about the same the Cubs do on the road..People can only be backing the Braves because they believe they will turn it around one of these games. Look, you can't "expect" teams to just turn it on you have to follow their streaks. Cubs right now are winning ball games (4 of last 5) and the Braves are losing them (5 of last 6) . This is a rematch of Sundays game where the Cubs gave a beating to Cormier and Marshall looked unhittable

Marshall this yr: 1-2, 2.25era, 20ip, 16h, 22k, 5bb

Those numbers tell me that he is a victim of run support. Also in his career vs the Braves he is 1-1, 2.13era, 2g, 12.2ip, 13h, 3er, 3bb, 10k. I would take 3er tonight and still like my chances.

Cormier, what more can I say about the guy. He sucked last week in his only start this yr. He is fighting for the #5 spot in the rotation but this has to be a blow to his confidence, facing the same team who just beat his ass in his 2nd start of the yr. Keep dropping this line, please because it makes 0 sense at all.

Dude,
Did you read my thread or something...This is gonna be my biggest play of the year I think maybe 10-20 units....Should be over by the 5th.

Dude,
Did you read my thread or something...This is gonna be my biggest play of the year I think maybe 10-20 units....Should be over by the 5th.

haha

Wow fading your own team for the biggest play of the yr, hey makes sense since you know them.

Well basically I looked at this line last night and said my limit is -130.. I woke up today and see -111 and :wacka wacka:

Something is not right with the line movement. 46% on Atlanta and the line went from +121 to even at pinny.

Oakland +123:

Umm yea Gaudin gets disrespected once again. Here is a guy who is
3-0, 19ip, .95era, 9bb, 8k over his last 3 games.

I will be the first to admit, there are decent number of walks in there but its over 3 games so 3walks/game, I guess I can take that.

Gaudin only last 5ip last wk vs. Twins because he walked 5guys. He needs to avoid that and he will have a smooth sail.

Gaudin faced the Giants once this yr: 1-0, 3.00era, 1g, 6ip, 7h, 2er, 2bb, 2k.

I am a Lincecum fan but this is just not right. A's are 13-13 away, Giants are 14-13 home so there is no reason for this line to be this high, actually was like +132 last night.

A's are 9-3 when Gaudin pitches, Giants are 3-3 when Lincecum pitches.

I understand the A's offense doesnt show up every day and they are hitting just .215 of RHP over their last 10games but this line is too high.

Series this yr is 2-1 Oakland.

Something is not right with the line movement. 46% on Atlanta and the line went from +121 to even at pinny.

A lot of people chasing their money losses on the Braves, a very public team as well.

As far as 46% on the Braves, where do you get that number from, I would think about 60% of people are on the Braves.

I don't get into over thinking line movements and I have no problem in a situation like this where I can get a much better line. This line was -147 at home and now -111 away, fuck that.

GL tonight, dude. After yesterday's reaming by Wheeler, I may take some time off. There's been a bad run lately.

Enjoy the game. Yankee Stadium rocks.

Both vegasinsider and sportsinsights list 40%+ for Atlanta and 50%+ for Chicago. But wagerline has Atlanta at 58% for consensus picks.

Jack - thanks for the info. I am not going to get myself caught up in that. Do the people backing Atlanta have a reason to back them besides "they are due for a win" because that is the only reason I can find to back them.

Blue Jays +182:

This line just strikes me as really high. If McGowan can give me 6ip of 3run baseball, I like my chances a lot. Penny will not throw up a 7inning shutout, I think the Jays hitters can get to him and this game would be a dice roll at the end but all I am asking for is a chance with +182. Let me get to the late innings of the game and have a fighting chance. Dodgers are 10-2 when Penny pitches and 17-10 at home while the Jays are 10-16 on the road. Seriously this is baseball and I wouldnt consider laying -190 or -200 with anyone, not the way shit has been going lately.

hey green.....what do you think about the angels and indians? Even though both pitchers have been struggling, I think that both teams are better than the cardnials and reds respectively. GL with your plays

hey green.....what do you think about the angels and indians? Even though both pitchers have been struggling, I think that both teams are better than the cardnials and reds respectively. GL with your plays

Don't have a desire to get beat by rookie prodigy (Bailey) even though I think he might struggle today with the Indians, I am not working with unknowns today, there are better plays out there. What a tough first game to start, facing the 2nd best offense in all of baseball in a hitter friendly park.. Not good

As far as Fat Colon goes, I looked at this game, still havent decided but he was suppose to be pitching terrible because of tendonitis in his tricept and apparently its gone. Kip Wells is fade material everytime he takes the mound, funny part is the guy has 2wins this yr, 1 is them when I bet against him. Eckstein has 2hr's this yr, both leadoff HR's, both times when I had the team playing the Cards. Wierd shit happens when I bet against that team and the Angels are a better team. If Colon is healthy, you can't argue the value on the Angels.

Thanks Renew.

Aight, off to Yankee Stadium to watch what I hope is a good game.

Cubs $565 to Win $500
A's $459.35 to Win $565

Ramirez was out yesterday. No surprise that he is out again. Braves not hitting LHP well at all. I've Cubs -108.

Back