Friday Bases

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Just some leans so far today:

Loving the Marlins with Mitre throwing well lately and the Fish bats doing some damage, also a fade of the mets crappy hitting along with a starter coming off the DL.

Leaning Cleveland, Byrd has been great on the road and this Clippard cant avoid getting rocked forever, He comes back down to Earth today i think...THe yanks havnt had much success against Byrd either....

Leaning Braves RL for obvious reasons Hudson want to erase what happened to him IN Fenway, I think he comes out determined and throws a great game.....Moyer has been a liability.

Leaning Oakland as well. Just like everyone on this board, that scares me, going to investigate this game further.

Final Plays:
  • Reds and Harang(-160) Risking 2.7 units to win 1.6 approx
  • Boston/Tex under 10(-120)....To win 2 units.
  • Braves RL(+120)....Risking 1 unit to win 1.2.
  • Angels +125.....To win 2 units.
  • Florida +125.....Risking 1 unit.
  • Cleveland +105 Risking 1 unit
  • Baltimore -102 Risking 1 unit

Last edited:
Just some leans so far today:

Loving the Marlins with Mitre throwing well lately and the Fish bats doing some damage, also a fade of the mets crappy hitting along with a starter coming off the DL.

Leaning Cleveland, Byrd has been great on the road..Robertson ahs been wild lately.

Leaning Braves RL for obvious reasons Hudson want to erase what happened to him IN Fenway, I think he comes out determines and throws a great game.....Moyer has been a liability.

Leaning Oakland as well. Just like everyone on this board, that scares me, going to investigate this game further.

Also Liking Weaver and the Angels to bounceback against these Yanks. Clippard is gonna get shelled by this angels line-up.

First Play...Home Fav Cisco System....Reds and Harang(-160) Risking 2.7 units to win 1.6 approx......

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Trout, looks good on the leans bro!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Just found a great under play....Texas vs Boston.....Gotta wait for the line from bosux....Dice K and McKarthy both pitching very well recently, I only worry that the Texas bullpen fucks me....
Under is 11-3-2 in TEX last 16 home games

Revised Leans
Marlins +113
Angels +120
Bosox/Texas U10
Braves RL
Washington+160
Cleveland +120
Oakland -103

REVISED Leans
Marlins+113
Angels +120
Bosox/Texas U10
Braves RL
Washington+160
Cleveland +120
Baltimore @ second Glance

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Troutman, so far with you on the reds!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

good luck Trout. Just came home half an hour ago, so far I like the Braves and the Angels. I'll let you know what I went with. :cheers:

REVISED Leans
Marlins+113
Angels +120
Bosox/Texas U10
Braves RL
Washington+160
Cleveland +120
Baltimore @ second Glance

Marlins # will keep climbing
I can't touch the Yankees at -136, Weaver is starting to have some value but it pains me to go against them
I think the Under for the Boston game can hit, McCarthy has 2.03 in 13.1innings vs the BoSox. Dice K has been pitching real well
On that Washington train huh? I think the game could go over though. Cards bats are waking up, Nationals bats have been hot all wk.
Not sure how I feel about the Cleveland game.
I won't touch Baltimore. They are a bad team with bad managing. I have watched them piss away enough of my money this yr. Bedard doesn't have a decision in his last 5 games pitched because his bullpen puts it in his ass every start

ETG,

You are right about Baltimore, Maybe a 1st five inning line is appropriate?

How do you feel about Shields for the 1st five innings?

Washington has shown promise and Reyes is a joke!

GL today trout.

like the Braves RL, cleveland.
Nats idk.. Bowie's not a starter he doesn't last long and I don't trust the bullpen. like green said over might be a better play.
opposite on balty, i guess I believe in stats more than situations?

Your right about Wshington but hey handled the braves no problem in that series, I think they used alot of relievers and played pretty well @ 160 I might take my chances...

Adding Boston/Tex under 10....If the sox can play NY to several unders then why cant they shut down Texas, my only concern is those balls launching out of that hitter friendly ballpark.

To win 2 units

Your right about Wshington but hey handled the braves no problem in that series, I think they used alot of relievers and played pretty well @ 160 I might take my chances...

It is worth a shot... Reyes would be favored around -120ish on the road? true, i see where you are getting at. Maybe i'll take a stab at it since I've been riding the Nats too.

ETG,

You are right about Baltimore, Maybe a 1st five inning line is appropriate?

How do you feel about Shields for the 1st five innings?

Washington has shown promise and Reyes is a joke!

To be honest, having watch Shields pitch a few times, he is a crafty pitcher. The DRays have offically spit their load for the wk after yesterday and they are an awful road team. WSox have never seen Shields and that is ADV to Shields. I am looking at the Under hard. I think this is a 4-2 type game.

Recap:

Reds and Harang(-160) Risking 2.7 units to win 1.6 approx

Adding Boston/Tex under 10(-120)....To win 2 units.

Braves RL(+120)....Risking 1 unit to win 1.2.

Angels +125.....To win 2 units.

Florida +125.....Risking 1 unit.

Cleveland +105 Risking 1 unit

Baltimore -102 Risking 1 unit

Leans:
Wash/St Louis Over
Chubbies

Last edited:
I think the Tex Under is a solid play at a high number..

O/U is 6-17 in BoSox Road games this yr
2/3 games at Texas this yr have gone under in this series.
Under is 11-3-2 in L16 home games for Texas
McCarthy has some success vs. BoSox and his home numbers are really screwed ump because of 1ip vs. Oakland.
Dice K, they have never seen and has pitched better away, much better plus guys only hitting .235 off him overall.

I think the Tex Under is a solid play at a high number..

O/U is 6-17 in BoSox Road games this yr
2/3 games at Texas this yr have gone under in this series.
Under is 11-3-2 in L16 home games for Texas
McCarthy has some success vs. BoSox and his home numbers are really screwed ump because of 1ip vs. Oakland.
Dice K, they have never seen and has pitched better away, much better plus guys only hitting .235 off him overall.

I dont like the fact that the line is moving though, but sometimes you gotta trust yourself....:cheers:

Final Plays:
  • Reds and Harang(-160) Risking 2.7 units to win 1.6 approx
  • Boston/Tex under 10(-120)....To win 2 units.
  • Braves RL(+120)....Risking 1 unit to win 1.2.
  • Angels +125.....To win 2 units.
  • Florida +125.....Risking 1 unit.
  • Cleveland +105 Risking 1 unit
  • Baltimore -102 Risking 1 unit

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Big card today huh? Best of Luck, I will say 1 thing, Fuck the Orioles..haha GL dude

Yeah,

I normally dont get time to cap during the week, but it was slow @ work today so I spent some time capping and I like those games alot, with the exception of Orioles...For some reason my gut is telling me to play them........:36_11_6: ORIOLES...YOU CAN SAY "I TOLD YOU SO" LATER

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Troutman, I see we do agree on a few plays! Those are locks...right bro!!! LOL!

having trouble picking OAK myself, I like them but I guess the line is low because Bedard has been hot and when he is hot he is more than capable of shutting down OAK's lineup

Back