Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
Arizona/Miami over 7.5 +100 1*
Parlay NYY/TB under 7/TB .5/1.04
Mets -1 +102 1*
Parlay LAA, Tor/CWS under 9 1/1.8

Last edited:
like it doc!

what are the thoughts on the hometown team? lean under there and slight lean to the dog

Gsro - I have been really impressed with Roark all year. He has been very consistent and has an arsenal of different effective pitches at his disposal. The Pirates haven't seen him so that could be an advantage for the Nats. Morton can be tough when he keeps the ball down and has pitched fairly well vs. Nats. Pitt really misses McCutcheon and having Walker banged up doesn't help. Both teams with good bullpens.

Gsro - I have been really impressed with Roark all year. He has been very consistent and has an arsenal of different effective pitches at his disposal. The Pirates haven't seen him so that could be an advantage for the Nats. Morton can be tough when he keeps the ball down and has pitched fairly well vs. Nats. Pitt really misses McCutcheon and having Walker banged up doesn't help. Both teams with good bullpens.
Good points TIMH, probably stay away from this game as a whole..appreciate the quick thoughts

BOL Tim, I went with the Under in Miami with Goldschmidt sidelined with a broken hand and some other key pieces getting traded away, this squad basically struggles to put up 2 runs on a nightly basis. They’ve lost 8 of their last 12 behind a .232 batting average.Prior to his last outing, Hand had gone 2-1 with a 2.28 ERA in his previous 4 They have also put in a ton of innings recently, so they’ maybe tired tonight in Miami. I thought I saw a little value in Cahill as he has looked pretty good with 20 strikeouts and 3 walks his last four starts so I played the Dbacks side but they are really a bad team at present.But I am sure u saw where 5 of last 7 Cahill starts went over total.

BOL my friend :shake:

Back