Friday bases

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
I'm out in bumfuck North Platte oh well better than being with Marty and the boys back in Lincoln. Posting on a customers computer. Well I'm waiting for him, cuz he wants to look at some new items we have. He buys a lot so I'm waiting 15 or 20 minutes. Sitting here with his daughter, she is sexy ha. She is probably 18. Need to just bend her over this chair and go kobe on her. Yeah that would be great, the customer comes back and I have his daughter bent over and just going at it, haha. Would get fired for sure then. No that couldn't happen she wouldn't want anything to do with my old roli poli fat ass. Anyway here is the day game.

Brewers at Cubs -108, risking 1080 to win 1000

Lohse hasn't been very good against the Cubs. A lot of guys have hit him well. Jeff well you know what he's doing. Cubs get the win. A weaker line up too for the Brewers.

Will put up the night games later. Not sure when the hell I'm getting back though.

Ha ut, she had a great ass, suppose she was over 18, cuz I think High School is still going now, after I thought about it. Haven't seen her before. Anytime I see a chick with a great ass, I think immediately about bending her over. Me and Kobe we think alike, gotta love the back door ha.

Added one

Atlanta at St Louis under 7, -130, risked 1300 to win 1000, I bet this at about 4 or so around there, line is lower now 6.5 -110 I think, couldn't post it

Won't really elaborate, cuz it is about game time. Riding Atlanta unders, gonna keep on it.

Fucking Smardzija really picked a fine time to have his worst start of the year damn it. Right when I'm struggling and need a fucking win, of course.

May add on, looking at the Rocks a little.

Fucking any of Samardzija's outings this year would have been sufficient to win, unless the pen blew it. Of course the fuck gives up 4 runs early, damn it, well hopefully Atlanta will be flailing away like idiots like usual here tonight. Santana has been really great so think he will do well.

Oh fuck, my boy McHugh is going for Houston, not sure what to do with that one. Maybe a 1st 5 innings under, but unders in that park that ain't easy. No, not at all. I do like Quintana and McHugh though.

Not gonna fuck with that Chi Sox pen, or the Houston pen, those guys could really fuck it up. I think Quintana and McHugh will pitch pretty well, they should. One of em may give up a couple in the 1st 5 innings, or maybe 3, but I am thinking 1 of those guys will 5 scoreless or 1 run given up. Guess with how I'm going probably not, ha. Get your fades here, this month has been like February so far. Same damn thing happening. It is the same pattern too. Had a great December, great January, then all hell breaks loose in February. Then rebounded with a great March, and a great April, now all hell is breaking loose again in May. Ha, I may be the best guy to follow in here, cuz I get red hot for about 2 months or close to it. Then totally lose my ass for a month. So you can just roll with me for a month and a half or 2 months, then just fade my ass for a month.

I added another one

Pads at Rocks -1, -115, risking 1150 to win 1000

Fuck Stults has been shaky to say the least. Don't figure the Rocks will have a hard time getting to him at Coors. De La Rosa started off cold, then got hot, he had a little back issue. Guess I hope that doesn't bother him, they say he is fine so I'm not worried about it. Shit De La Rosa has an easy fucking cakewalk here in his 1st game back off a little extended break with the Pads, just ease back into it with some bums with no sticks. Yeah I like it, like it better than a 19 year olds ass in North Platte ha, didn't think there were any hot chicks there in that bumfuck town. Guess I was wrong about that.

Shit, I may just stick with my 3 here. These are going 3-0, man I'm gonna get back on track, I am the shit mothafucka no doubt I am gonna roll again, got to quit losing, this is really bumfuck what I've been doing with these crazy losing months, February and May so far. Gonna just get out of it here with a 3-0 tonight, and then roll into Saturday. Think on Saturday I am gonna bet a pick 4 on the Preakness, gonna single out Cali Chrome, and then spread out other places. I'm not real sure how Cali Chrome will lose, cuz there aren't very good horses in this. Unless Ride On Curlin comes up big. Or maybe Dynamic Impact. I don't see anybody else capable of beating him. That Kid Cruz the 7 horse is a player underneath. Fuck I'm trying to decide how to bet the trifecta or super, and I'm not sure.

I don't think Cali Chrome is that great or anything, but all the Derby horses that ran well are sitting out this one. So that is a huge advantage for Cali Chrome there. He will lose in the Belmont for sure, that is money in the bank, hope he is a big favorite in the Belmont, ha, he is gonna get his ass rolled there.

Well Cali Chrome still would have been real tough in the Preakness even if some of those horses that ran well in the Derby would have entered.

Lynn is sucking, crap, he usually does well at home. I was thinking with Atlanta's crap offense he would do a decent job. Shit, maybe not, hope he can get Heyward out to end this. Only 1 run in right now. Come on Lynn, shit 3-2, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lynn gets out of the jam. Looks like he may be coming out he is limping. Don't know who the fuck would come in then.

Chi Sox at Houston that is looking good, no runs in the 1st 2 innings, jeah niggaz.

Fucking Upton, shit, what the hell was that. Good thing we got Perralta to pop out. I'm in a real mess in St Louis now, with the under 7.

Boom, sit down Bourjos, now let's get out of this jam. There it is, got out of it. Now Lynn needs to start doing a bit better, was hoping with his home success last year, and the Braves sucking ass hitting so far, he would do okay tonight. So far Lynn, ummmm, he isn't looking good at all. Suppose with how much Atlanta sucks with the sticks I have a shot to get him through 5 or so, and do okay then get the pen in there and shut it down.

Yeah fucking Lynn settled in there that last inning against those Braves weak sticks, fucking sit yo bitch asses down mothafucka. Get outta here with that weak sauce.

Chi Sox at Houston is a winna winna, cash the ticket.

Rocks need to start pounding that azz, know they will here shortly.

Oh damn Andrelton Simmons looking like me and shit, what a fucking play at short there. Boom mothafucka, no I couldn't probably make a play like that ha, I played short pretty well though.

I will tell ya what, that Social Inclusion the 8 horse in the Preakness, I am gonna look at the horse match ups right now on 5 dimes, and bet against him. He is 5-1 the 2nd choice, and man there is no way he is gonna do a damn thing. With horses I can pick out a fake ass favorite or 2nd choice, I am not always good at picking the trifecta and shit, but I know when I am looking at a horse that is gonna back up badly. Gotta check out the match ups, the head to head. Man I'm gonna bank on those, betting against Social Inclusion. Guess gotta see what they offer on that, not sure if they have those up yet even.

There are two good options there against Social Inclusion, but I am not betting em yet. Shit with how much I have been losing I don't have any damn money in my account to bet yet anyway ha, so yeah you may wanna bet on Social Inclusion I guess, lol, maybe I'm wrong about that. I usually can pick out a favorite or 2nd choice that is gonna suck ass, when I see it anyway, when I see a turd coming. Shit who knows I guess, maybe Social Inclusion will run great.

Yeah mothafucka cash the ticket baby, Chi Sox at Houston under, winner there. Man I have 2 good head to head bets versus Social Inclusion tomorrow gonna bank on those, that fucker is gonna be backing up seriously. One thing I can do is pick out a crap favorite or 2nd choice in horses, I am good at that, but then my trifecta loses ha. Too bad they don't have these head to head match ups every day on every race. Damn I could kick ass then, lol.

Fucking looks like Santana blew that game in St Louis, oh well, just more of the same for me. Hope the Rocks can start banging here soon, so I get that one at least. Guess I could hope for no more scoring in St Louis a total stalemate the last 4 innings ha, sure that will happen. Another disappointing day of bad performances at the wrong time for me, Smardzija his worst game of the year, and Santana as well, seems like the usual for me, yep, get the worst possible performance when all I need is a decent usual day and that will work.

Hell you never know the Atlanta bullpen is very good, and fucking Atlanta can't hit for shit, I could get a push, lol, that would be funny, I am not giving up yet. Those weak Atlanta sticks, and their kick ass pen, you never know, could be a total stalemate now.

This Preakness Pick 4 reminds me of the Big Brown one, I hit that one for a little over 1200 bucks, had a 2 buck ticket on that, with Big Brown singled in the last leg. I was thinking chrome I could single him in the last leg. That Preakness with Big Brown, I remember it was all pretty much favored horses in the Pick 4, but there was one race where it was wide open, and I spread big time. Well the favorite was an old chump that was washed up, and then there were several young horses rising up, and I just took all of the young horses in my pick 4, got 1 in there at I think 30-1 or something to win, that was nice, my Pick 4 would have paid jack shit otherwise.

Boom, the fucking Rocks baby, gonna get that cash now. Man it is Preakness weekend, I'm feeling it ha, gonna get rolling now mothafucka. Shit I gotta think it over a bit, but I know what I'm doing in the horse match up betting. Well I have one horse that I know will be coming late, and I have one in Social Inclusion that will be backing up seriously.

Oh damn I am getting +115 on my horse in that match up betting, whoa, that is nice, cuz that is a lock it up fucking easy win. The real stupid thing is, I don't have any fucking money in my account right now, with how bad I've been losing, lol. Well if the games stay okay like they are now I will have money. Well the Rocks look good, the Chi Sox at Houston is a win already. Just gotta hope somehow I get out of this Atlanta at St Louis game with a push. Man the Cards have a real bum hitting now, he may strike out, hopefully. Then if we get the next guy out we're good.

A good ending to the day at least barely got the push on Atlanta, fucking dumb ass Santana, damn it I'm counting on you for my unders, that bitch I don't know, well anybody counting on Atlanta for runs got a rude awakening tonight, they can't hit and they won't hit anytime soon. Got a 2-1-1 on the day, and plus about 900 bucks a little more. So maybe it is the start of something I hope. I looked a bit at the odds for the early games in MLB, and I am not sure if I should bet now or wait or what. The Braves game is a debate for me. I could either take St Louis or bet the under, I don't know if I should trust bitch ass Harang with the unders. Fuck I know Atlanta isn't hitting shit tomorrow, whether the Cards will or not is a question. Hmmmm, this is a tough call, fuck, well guess I will see what they have the line at tomorrow. Maybe I will just bet the Braves team total runs under.

Back