Underdogs: 14-10, +10.58u
Totals: 13-10, +1.60u
RL:
Alt RL:
Props:
Overall: 31-23, +14.02u
Thursday: 0-1, -1.05u

All bets are action:

Tampa Bay (Kazmir)/Oakland (Cahill) Over 7.5 (-115) (2.3u to win 2)
Tampa Bay (Kazmir)/Oakland (Cahill) Over 8 (-110) (1.65u to win 1.5)
Milwaukee (Gallardo)/Houston (Paulino) Under 9 (-110) (1.65u to win 1.5)
Detroit (Porcello) +150 (1u to win 1.5)
Chi. White Sox (Floyd) -125 (1.25u to win 1)

Big night for me tonight - TB/Oak total will count as one bet unless it lands on 8. GL to all tonight - please chime in as I would like to discuss these. :cheers:

BOL today, big play on that hova huh

Favorite play of the year thus far, even if Oakland struggles against Kazmir and lefties in general.

Kazmir has gone more than 6 IP only once in his last 15 starts - he just throws too many damn pitches to get out of innings, and I think Oakland is patient enough to get their share of free passes.

Cahill has just been super lucky so far. As Vikingsguy said in the discussion thread, Cahill has 5 SO and 15 walks/HBP in 17.1 IP.

Favorite play of the year thus far, even if Oakland struggles against Kazmir and lefties in general.

Kazmir has gone more than 6 IP only once in his last 15 starts - he just throws too many damn pitches to get out of innings, and I think Oakland is patient enough to get their share of free passes.

Cahill has just been super lucky so far. As Vikingsguy said in the discussion thread, Cahill has 5 SO and 15 walks/HBP in 17.1 IP.

get someone like kellogg or tschida and i might tail.

In his only home game Cahill went 7 and only walked 3. Over the last few years his walking problem has been minor. That said i agree that Kaz is not so good and the Tampa pen has loss a lot. GL

In his only home game Cahill went 7 and only walked 3. Over the last few years his walking problem has been minor. That said i agree that Kaz is not so good and the Tampa pen has loss a lot. GL

Maybe, but he's in the majors now. They won't chase the same stuff that A and AA players will chase.

love detroit.. greinke bein overvalued cuz of 3 games.. he cant keep this up worth the bet here imo.. i say he gives up 5 runs first two innings

Barmeezee,

I think you need to see more of Zack Greinke, guy could win the Cy Young this year. Sorry for hijacking this thread. I would never expect Greinke to give up 5 runs in his first 2 innings in of a game. Will he do that sometime this year? Probably, but I would never expect it. I am finally seeing what I thought I would see out of this guy. Guy has more talent and pitching acumen than just about any starter I know. This guy is for real, it will be awhile before he is truly overvalued. You might want to look up some historical statistics before you make off the cuff assertions. Greinke's stats vs. the Detroit lineup are very impressive.

Barmeezee,

I think you need to see more of Zack Greinke, guy could win the Cy Young this year. Sorry for hijacking this thread. I would never expect Greinke to give up 5 runs in his first 2 innings in of a game. Will he do that sometime this year? Probably, but I would never expect it. I am finally seeing what I thought I would see out of this guy. Guy has more talent and pitching acumen than just about any starter I know. This guy is for real, it will be awhile before he is truly overvalued. You might want to look up some historical statistics before you make off the cuff assertions. Greinke's stats vs. the Detroit lineup are very impressive.

I'm a Greinke fan - that bet was more about the punchless KC line-up and Porcello. Thought Porcello was good aside from the early HRs.

Back