leans:
MIL +115
ATL o7.5
CHW +117
OAK o9

on the radar:
PHI -110
OAK +115

grabbed CHW +120, didn't want to see it drop any lower and it seems like the guys on twitter were off on this one

gyno...if you had to parlay one ML or RL side tomorrow with CSKA Moscow? I need a 2 tm parlay to reduce odds

i know it's minor's first start, but looking at the under in atlanta

Talk to to me about cska moscow. Are they basically a lock or something?
Nothing is a lock in sports betting Johnny..but I follow this guy on twitter and he's got this well-developed system of mainly soccer plays. CSKA Moscow is a veteran led group and should win by 2 goals

Nothing is a lock in sports betting Johnny..but I follow this guy on twitter and he's got this well-developed system of mainly soccer plays. CSKA Moscow is a veteran led group and should win by 2 goals

I was joking about the lock. Thanks for the info. I'm going to look into it.

i know it's minor's first start, but looking at the under in atlanta

Im going to the game. Hope Minor pitches well. Weather will be perfect. Light wnw. don't feel the under, particularly with Lincecum, but I've done little research. Team should be pissed after being swept. Carpenter, ayala, and Kimbrel should be fresh. Posey homecoming being from Valdosta.

Last edited:
angels over, seattle under, jays under, phillies ml, white sox ml

Im going to the game. Hope Minor pitches well. Weather will be perfect. I don't feel the under, particularly with Lincecum, but I've done little research. Team should be pissed after being swept. Carpenter, ayala, and Kimbrel should be fresh. Posey homecoming being from Valdosta.
timmy has looked better lately from what i've seen...his most recent start wasn't long but he hasn' tbeen as bad as earlier in the year...sf to start the season smashed and couldn't pitch, now they can pitch and aren't hitting as well from the box scores i've seen

played the fish ml as well
Khoeler at home, fish playing well and sweeping the braves await a dodgers team that played two and jsut finished a game..sure they have a whole day but i think they come out flat a bit

what does everyone think about possibly MIA? Doyers in bottom 12 currently after playing day-night DH have to fly cross country. Koehler is dominant at home and Dodgers might rest some players.

what does everyone think about possibly MIA? Doyers in bottom 12 currently after playing day-night DH have to fly cross country. Koehler is dominant at home and Dodgers might rest some players.
i played them already

If I play Seattle can I trust them to cover a RL? Peacock is god awful with his command but Mariners don't exactly light up the scoreboard on a regular basis..

SEA ML or Wash RL.

I really like SEA FF -0.5.

Hernandez vs Hou lineup.
Gyno, I'm really surprised and quite shocked you like Nats RL, although Strasburg vs Lee is kind of a mismatch. Lee got lit up last start I think..

remember that Felix faced houston at home just a week ago and got lit up there, expect him to bounce back against this houston line up as well

Gyno, I'm really surprised and quite shocked you like Nats RL, although Strasburg vs Lee is kind of a mismatch. Lee got lit up last start I think..

Wash +1.5 -220

Offense too hot right now. Wash .335 vs LHp
road teams do better w RL +&-

I think there is a great chance Wash doesn't lose by 2. I'd take Washington +1.5 if the line was -200.

I hope King Felix will bounce back vs HOUSTON, I'm assuming he's good following a loss in his career.

goodluck gyne, i'll take a 2-1 win for the phils...I just dont' see what some of you guys see in the nats offenese...they put up 7 against Oberholterz and that pen, prior to that 4 from cosart the pen, 2 against kennedy, 4 on cashner and 11 on erlin and the pen...

Lee off a bad start, and back home like I said, 2-1 final for the phils please!!!

Whos the twitter guy?

goodluck gyne, i'll take a 2-1 win for the phils...I just dont' see what some of you guys see in the nats offenese...they put up 7 against Oberholterz and that pen, prior to that 4 from cosart the pen, 2 against kennedy, 4 on cashner and 11 on erlin and the pen...

Lee off a bad start, and back home like I said, 2-1 final for the phils please!!![/QUOTE

Nats are third in the NL in runs per game and 4th in OPS+

put this in the Weather thread, but meant to put it in the discussion thread. sorry:

wind blowing out all over the place. No real threat of rain outs. Pitchers going today are not my favorites. Many totals are juiced to the over. Lines add up to 119.5; Grand Salami sitting at 125-1/2. Typically I would like to see it closer to the actual lines, but I think this a day where we see runs and lots of them.
Grand Salami over 125-1/2 is my play.
BOL
J

love white sox.. indians are a terrible team

I don't know what to expect out of Cleveland. Their whole lineup is hitting lower than you would expect them to hit. 4 of the 5 starting pitchers all have ERA significantly higher than their FIP and each is pitching much worse than you would expect.

The pen was my biggest concern and it has come thru.

I have a Clev over bet so I'm certainly concerned. But, if it flips and a couple of their hitters get hot, they could easily be a >.500 team.

off the top w/o research that sounds like an auto over bet with two guys that can serve it up, too much rest

Keep in mind Twins bullpen is spent. Used every available pitcher yesterday so Nolasco may have to take one for the team.

Stuckey is on Cleveland
Peacock on 6 3-2 3.24 ERA Seattle 2-9 vs under 500 teams

Nats are third in the NL in runs per game and 4th in OPS+
go look at when those runs are coming, it's not coming against good starting pitcher, it's coming late in the games against the BP's

go look at when those runs are coming, it's not coming against good starting pitcher, it's coming late in the games against the BP's

Isn't that consistent with every team in the league?

Cashner - 6IP, 4 R, 9 H
Weaver 6IP, 7 H, 1 R
Wacha 7IP, 5 H, 3R
Wain 9IP, 2H, 0R
Jose 7IP, 4H, 3R
Teheran 6IP, 10 H, 5R
Teheran 7IP, 3H, 2R
Wheeler 6IP, 7H, 3R

Without doing some more in depth research, I doubt there are many teams that perform significantly better than this against this group of pitchers.

Look at this Rick at Kansas city
gamelogs
[h=3][/h] [TABLE="class: data"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: datahl2b"]Date[/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2b"]Opp[/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2b"]S/R[/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2b"]Res[/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2b"]Scr[/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2b"]M/L[/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2b"]O/U[/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2b"]IP[/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2b"]H[/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2b"]R[/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2b"]ER[/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2b"]SO[/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2b"]BB[/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2b"]HR[/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2b"]PIT[/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2b"]P/IP[/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2b"]G/F[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: datarow"]
[TD] 4/25/2014[/TD]
[TD] @ MIN [/TD]
[TD] S [/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD] 10-6[/TD]
[TD] W -127[/TD]
[TD] O 8.5[/TD]
[TD] 5.0[/TD]
[TD] 6[/TD]
[TD] 4[/TD]
[TD] 4[/TD]
[TD] 4[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 92[/TD]
[TD] 18.4[/TD]
[TD] 2.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] 4/20/2014[/TD]
[TD] LAA [/TD]
[TD] S [/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD] 2-1[/TD]
[TD] W -142[/TD]
[TD] U 9[/TD]
[TD] 7.0[/TD]
[TD] 5[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 1 [/TD]
[TD] 4[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[TD] 103[/TD]
[TD] 14.7[/TD]
[TD] 5.50[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] 4/11/2014[/TD]
[TD] @ SD [/TD]
[TD] S [/TD]
[TD] L[/TD]
[TD] 0-6[/TD]
[TD] L 103[/TD]
[TD] U 6.5[/TD]
[TD] 6.1[/TD]
[TD] 10[/TD]
[TD] 5[/TD]
[TD] 5[/TD]
[TD] 5[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 91[/TD]
[TD] 14.4[/TD]
[TD] 3.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] 4/5/2014[/TD]
[TD] BAL [/TD]
[TD] S [/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD] 7-6[/TD]
[TD] W -133[/TD]
[TD] O 8.5[/TD]
[TD] 6.2[/TD]
[TD] 3[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 1 [/TD]
[TD] 3[/TD]
[TD] 2[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[TD] 94[/TD]
[TD] 14.1[/TD]
[TD] 5.00[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
Baseball reference shows him on 6 days rest 2-0 1.32 ERA
i am not seeing that. Both good results were at home and in the day
Odds are he gets hit hard today

His twitter name is @TAKSSYSTEM but go on the website TAKSSYSTEM.com to sign up

Thanks went to site. Guy had like 34 soccer plays from around the world on Saturday 22-12 for 1.07 units but baseball he went 6-0. Id be interested in seeing some of his 2 or 3 unit soccer plays in the future. Gl this week.

Back