Friday Action

Pimpdaddy55

Pretty much a regular
Only Play so far is Atlanta and Washington Over 8.5 for 3 units

Trends Significant history, Whip, ERA, Bullpen,

Only disadvantage is UMP- was better be 5 unit play.

College Football I am on the Over 59 for a personal play I got earlier in the week looks like it is going up. :cheers:

Starting pitchers spell over in this one, Jurrjens 4.19 vs Was this year which isn't horrible but Bergmann is 11.88 vs Atl this year & looked like shit against them last week. Fishy that the total only sits at 8.5 if you ask me.

Good call passing on the over last night.

Atlanta and Washington Over 8.5 for 3 units (POD)

Toronto TT over 4 at -120 for 2 units (Top 3)

Right up Tampa pitcher Whip last 3 and ERA Average Against and dead arm at end of year for young pitcher. At the last game he pitched does not hurt this guy could not get anyone out. Toronto averaging last 3 for Halladay is 8.7 runs.

LAD TT Over 3.5 -120 (Top 3)for 2 unit this is a pure Fade of Arizona ace vs. the history of the Hitters. I think he has gotten his butt kicked his last 3 times as well giving up way more that 4 each time himself. AA last 3 is 5.5 Tired arm sucks at this time a year in a big game like this.

Although I agree with what you're saying about the pitchers I like the spot here for TB. They lost ground to the Bo Sox recently dropping two in a row to the Yanks & I feel Toronto played over their heads a little by sweeping the Twins. You have a team who's due for a letdown versus a better team who can't afford to lose & happens to be catching around $1.7 to the dollar. I'll risk a small play on the dog here.

He got a hit and over ran first like a dumbass and got tagged out it was funny. Got my 4 runs by the second

3-0 on the bases today

Back