Friday action

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Still on a break. :D keep it cool. :D

One play I like. Still being selective as hell, only playing when I love the play.

Suns a classic over team, Cavs an under team, a clash of different game philosophies. However, I have noticed several things which make me love this play: first, Cavs tend to average a combined score of 199 at home, whereas away they combine for 12 points less. Against Phoenix they have exceeded the margin in 5 out of 7 times. The Cavs are on cloud nine after trashing the Wizards. Why would they slow it down here? They're hitting jumpshots, finally, LeBron is playing extraordinary well, they will not look to kill the tempo here, they can play ball with Phoenix, who seems to be a bit road weary, losing 3 out of last 5 on the road. Could see both teams exceeding 110 here.

O212 (1.97 @ Pinnacle)
7 units

Good luck everyone. :cheers:

Wow haven't looked at it in depth. I would play Houston here, however. The reason being, they had a crappy game in Seattle but they will get up for this one I think. Can't be sure but something tells me they will take Portland seriously. Also, I would expect Portland to regress a bit in the next period, their results have been elite in the last two months, it's time to get back to Earth a bit. Can't say I'm extatic about 2 points here, but I would lean Rockets.

GL Marlo, glad we're both on the same boat with the over.

:cheers:

Wow haven't looked at it in depth. I would play Houston here, however. The reason being, they had a crappy game in Seattle but they will get up for this one I think. Can't be sure but something tells me they will take Portland seriously. Also, I would expect Portland to regress a bit in the next period, their results have been elite in the last two months, it's time to get back to Earth a bit. Can't say I'm extatic about 2 points here, but I would lean Rockets.

GL Marlo, glad we're both on the same boat with the over.

Agree completely, I like Houston as I think they are playing great right now. McGrady coming back helps as well. Portland has played very well in the last 45 days, but I think reality will check in and they cool off. I will probably wait till that happens before I make a play for or against them.

The over was the first thing that stood out to me after check on past performances, and situations leading up to this game.

knew u couldnt stay away too long.. haha... i looked at it and liked it too... however i tend to play over 1st half b/c i notice if there is a blow out the 4th quarter there are very few pts scored because the pace slows down from what it starts (happens a lot in suns games if they are blowing out) i m pretty sure it wont be a blow out and i think it wouldnt matter GL

thanks guys. El Mago, I did say I am going to interrupt my break only if I see a good investment chance, this is the 2nd time I do it so nah, I'm not fully back yet. :D But will, sometime in February.

ya nice hit.. but like i said.. look what happened in the 4th quarter lucky for us we were way over par... just letting u know for next time man when u fully get back on the horse

thanks guys.

Retburj, yep, that's the plan for now. I kinda got lost in all those daily games, capping every day...I started to feel my criteria wasn't as sharp any more...now really looking at it only when I like the game, hopefully this will turn this ship around.

El Mago - yes it could have gone under which is incredible really considering a 69-56 mark at HT. You were spot on with your 1st H bet.

Thanks again guys, see ya when I see something good. :tiphat:

great job buddy

when i saw the teams going ice cold in the 4th i got the Mem-gsw 4th quarter in my mind .. not this time please ;)

hope to see you back soon

Back