Friday 4 Unit Play

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Phoenix Suns -5.5 (4 Units)

More than 1 superb factor tonight in this game makes this a big play for me. First, let's mention the Suns having lost 2 straight. The last loss was against the Rockets. The Suns failed to score 100 for only the 3rd time this season. Yao had 30 and 10. I feel, while the Suns D isn't something to really talk about, they will still come out with an intense defensive effort on Howard. I don't think they will let Howard get whatever he wants tonight, like Yao did. These 2 teams met on Nov 10 at Orlando, and the Suns won that game. In that game, Howard had 33 and 18 and the Magic still lost by 10. I don't think Howard will have as much success tonight, either (because of that Yao factor last game). Barbosa scored 39 and Nash 19 in that game, and I think this is where the Suns have a significant edge. The Magic back court, defensively, is just too slow to defend the Suns. Nelson and Bogans played only 30 combined minutes in the last meeting, and I think we will see Orlando being forced to go to the bench again. This will really hurt the Magic offensively, for they will have to rely on the front court to score enough points against a high powered Suns offense. The final factor that makes this play a big one is the scheduling of tonight's game. Suns have lost 2 straight and proceed to go on the road for a 5 game eastern road trip after tonight's game. They DO NOT want to drop 3 straight, including 2 at home, before going out for a long road trip. The Magic have won 4 straight, and are in the middle of a west coast road trip. Their first 2 games in the trip were against inferior opponents (In fact, all 4 of their wins in this streak were against bad competition. Their only road loss was against a good Spurs team, and I feel the outcome will be similar tonight), and I think this is a really difficult spot for the Magic facing a better team on the road who are in desperate need for a win. I think the Suns take this by 20 points.

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
gl. any concern about Orlando with home revenge? I know Phoenix off 2 bad losses, but Orlando is no shlub either, and thoe shooters will get their share of open looks

I really thought Lebron would play tonight with everyone hurt for Toronto. It was a chance to get win here on this mini road trip. They certainly aren't beating Boston. Looks like they'll end the trip 0-3. Kinda Yag that Lebron didn't suit up for this one IMO...

I really thought Lebron would play tonight with everyone hurt for Toronto. It was a chance to get win here on this mini road trip. They certainly aren't beating Boston. Looks like they'll end the trip 0-3. Kinda Yag that Lebron didn't suit up for this one IMO...

I assumed he would sit in order to prepare for the Celtics game.

Spurs 2H -7 (1 Unit)

They weathered the storm on the road. Jefferson dominated Duncan in the 1Q, but he didn't do a thing in 2Q. Spurs guards getting whatever they want in this. They should have no trouble putting up points in the 2H. Look for Pop and especially Duncan to tighten up the D in the 2H. Spurs should end up routing Minny. Look for a big 3rd Q, then a dead 4th.

I think this PHX game is gonna be close to the line all game. Gonna be sweating this out. Looks like SA has closed the door on D. I'd like to get that cover to split with the Cavs loss.

I'll definitely have something on the late night 2H's cause I'll be drunk.

Suns by quarter:
<table id="sbScores" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td width="10%">31</td><td width="10%">29</td><td width="10%">28</td><td width="10%">18</td></tr></tbody></table>

you know fuckin what ... this is funny. You guys can come in and say whatever u want.

NBA betting is fucking ridiculous. PHX dominated the entire game and ORL covers. You can call me a bitch or whatever, but I can vent if I want. I love NBA and betting NBA but sometimes its fuckin whack.

FUCK U FUCKIN BIG NOSE WHITE ASS Smile! TURGOLU!

NBA is so crazy bad beat man. I had a lean on Orl but layed off cuz seen some people on the suns was close to playing suns but didnt. get em next time

I know what you mean bro as I too were on the Suns. Shit happens, just got to remember the times the moose works in your favour I suppose.

Back