7.8 % ROI

Friday Plays

Suns -5'
DEN/LAC U203'
Sixers/Wizards O195'
Sonics ML +110
TOR -4
Jazz/Lakers U209'

6 or 7 others that I'm looking at depending on line movement.

Last edited:
Adding

Sixers/Wizards O195'

Sixers have cleared 90 in 5 of 6 games. Wizards aren't playing any defense. This game should be very similar to the UTA/PHI game with the Sixers having even more success on the offensive end. Expect both teams over the 100 mark.

I'm not JP but I can tell you what he told me about this game. Basically that Orlando hasn't beaten any team with a good PG. Nobody. He thinks Phoenix is losing respect too quickly cuz of 2 bad games, and they need this one before heading out on the trip.

I don't understand the Suns bet. I see the wish to win for them after two losses, but Orl is the better team right now. Laying 5 (or 6 now) doesn't seem like a good price at all.

Orlando isn't going to lie down, and Raja Bell is not 100%

No love for the Jazz after an L.A. b2b and travel?
I am not JPicks...

But this game didn't make cut for me because Utah has had just one days rest of an East coast swing. Granted it is a revenge game.

I am basically staying away from totals J, but I like that Philly hova quite a bit. I cannot see either team not breaking 100. You should be solid there.

Love the analysis of good point guards vs Orlando. Thats why I never fear this team as a Detroit fan. The backcourt can look good against other average Joes but against bigger PG's or great ones(Nash) this team is at a big disadvantage. Phoenix is right there as a possible play for me.

GL tonight

looks like you are going to end up with a large card today, not intrigued by the Hornets finally getting some rest this year? BOL today

SF, PHILLY, --No I'm not worried about revenge here. Suns won all but one game last year on the road vs. EC teams so they've been in this spot many of times. Main idea behind this one is that the Magic are playing their 5th game in 8 days on the road. The addition of Evans and Cook will help them in the long run, but they've been using a short bench and I don't think that Cook and Evans can be counted on playing any transition defense against a team like the Suns at this point. It's one thing to play defense against SEA and POR but the Suns are a whole nother beast.

Some worry about Amare vs Dwight matchup. Amare's not getting five fouls like their previous matchup on his homecourt. Howard will get his points no doubt, but Amare's not getting shut down. Suns go on the road for 5 games in 6 days and this game is vitally important. They're not going 0-2 at home on this breif home stand. I really think Suns get up DD's in the 2nd half and tired legs take over for the Magic.

Denver--Brutal in B2B's. They're playing like shit so I really have no interest. That said they should roll the Clipps with Dickau running the point and Mobley being worthless at the moment.

NY--No thanks.

MIA--Again another game that people seem to want to play. No thanks again. BOS could easily go down there and show the first close one in BOS was a fluke.

UTA/LAL--I'll pass on this one as well. Lakers had a perfect 2nd half last night and that will carry over into tonight. Jazz off a successful 2-1 road trip and their confidence is always high at home. Lakers normally play the Jazz pretty tight so I can see a close game landing close to the #. Okur and Boozer are also both game times. I imagine they will both play, but Okur being out wouldn't be the end of the world by any stretch. Team is actually better with Millsap in there as he is a ball hawk. Only loss is the ability to stretch the defense outside.

Wikeman--Bell didn't play in the first game against the Magic and the Suns still rolled. They rolled with Amare in foul trouble and no Bell. Orlando may not lay down but will they have the legs to stick around in the 4th after so many road games in a row while sitting on a 4-0 road trip? And most importantly I try not to make bets on a wish for anything.

Last edited:
I am not JPicks...

But this game didn't make cut for me because Utah has had just one days rest of an East coast swing. Granted it is a revenge game.

I am basically staying away from totals J, but I like that Philly hova quite a bit. I cannot see either team not breaking 100. You should be solid there.

Love the analysis of good point guards vs Orlando. Thats why I never fear this team as a Detroit fan. The backcourt can look good against other average Joes but against bigger PG's or great ones(Nash) this team is at a big disadvantage. Phoenix is right there as a possible play for me.

GL tonight

Thanks BAR. It'll be interesting to see the Magic against a team like Detroit in the playoffs with their great guard play. Nelson, Bogans, Reddick and Dooling just don't strike fear into me. It'd be an extra bonus if Dooling can't play tonight.

prolly going to ride the sonics with you and killa good chance for them to get their 1st hm win..GL JP

I agree precise. thanks and gl to you as well if you play it.

looks like you are going to end up with a large card today, not intrigued by the Hornets finally getting some rest this year? BOL today

I am intrigued, but I won't be playing the Hornets. I left myself a note on an excel schedule earlier this year to play the Hawks here. For some reason I can't figure out why I left the note as I have no details to it. But that and the line and lack of movement has me on the sidelines. I fear they may have Dallas in their minds.

I am intrigued, but I won't be playing the Hornets. I left myself a note on an excel schedule earlier this year to play the Hawks here. For some reason I can't figure out why I left the note as I have no details to it. But that and the line and lack of movement has me on the sidelines. I fear they may have Dallas in their minds.

Hornets rusty? Hawks revenge? Hawks 2-1 SU as a home dog this year against the Suns, Mavs, and Spurs? Hawks sick of hearing about Chris Paul? I forgot to mention the lookahead for the Hornets/2 days rest for the Hawks following this game. GL on you plays tonight

Scott has tried to take advantage of having two days to prepare before tonight's game to resolve the team's offensive execution problems and to get his players back to the focus they had when they started the season winning nine of 11 games.
"We have to stay positive and remain consistent," said forward Peja Stojakovic, who Scott has criticized for jogging on some possessions in previous games. "We have to win some games and build off it.
"We've played so many back-to-backs that it's always good to have a couple of days in between to practice and watch video to see what we're doing wrong and good."
Unlike past seasons, the Hawks have shown signs of a turnaround with victories already against Dallas and Phoenix.
Still, the Hawks have gone eight consecutive seasons without making the playoffs, the longest stretch in the NBA. They have had more than 50 losses in four consecutive seasons.
In contrast, the Mavericks played in the NBA Finals in 2006, losing to the Miami Heat in six games.
They have had 50 or more victories in seven consecutive seasons. Under Coach Avery Johnson, a New Orleans native, the Mavericks won a franchise-record 67 games last season, but they were eliminated in the first round of the playoffs by the Golden State Warriors.
"I'm not thinking about Dallas right now. I'll think about them on Saturday when we come in here for the shootaround," Scott said. "Right now, the Atlanta Hawks are on my mind.

"Minnesota has probably humbled our guys. It obviously embarrassed us," Scott said. "I'm hoping after a loss like that, we would not overlook anybody. We've got to make sure we have all focus."

Well it's safe to say that I'm going to have a terrible # on that Nuggs/Clipps game. :(

yeah im a little surprised that this line continues to rise, these two teams continue to play unders vs each other and they haven't even gotten close to 200 in the last 9 games head 2 head

gl with your card tonight :cheers:

Thanks guys, except Fondy (post whore :)).

Basically a steam play as I think LB must be out. I have no source though.

Raptors -4

wish I grabbed that at -3.5

BOL tonight JPicks, since you are on the Seattle game do you have any opinion on the total, I liked the over but its now dropped to 210.5 and looks like it may keep on going.

wish I grabbed that at -3.5

BOL tonight JPicks, since you are on the Seattle game do you have any opinion on the total, I liked the over but its now dropped to 210.5 and looks like it may keep on going.

I liked the over and I see you're on it so you don't really need my opinion. :)

jp with twice as many plays as me, the world is coming to an end as we know it

you gotta step up your game man.

JAZZ/LAKERS U209'

2-4 Last night -2.3 units

No time for a new thread so SATURDAY:

Bulls -6.5
Rockets -6
Grizzlies -9

AND SUNDAY

PHO/NYK O206.6 (Tailing the legend Killa)

AND MONDAY

TOR -4
DAL/CHI O187.5
GSW/ORL O 1st Quarter O55.5 (-115)

THRU MONDAY YTD

80-58 (58%) +18.08 Units
0-1 -.5 Units ML Parlays

Last edited:
Back