Fri/Sat CFB

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Thursday was F*cking brutal. Way too many plays and didn't cash a single ticket.:hang:Really think if the Ore St kid didn't fumble that ball on the way to the endzone, game goes to OT IMO and Ore St would have had all the momentum.. Even then bad play by me and totally underestimated Vandy.. Call me a douchebag, I deserve it.

I'll update my record after the weekend. Big hole to dig out of..

Locked in so far:

2t tease -120; Temple pk / Mizzu -1.5, 4 units WIN

add:

Northwestern -6.5 1H, -115, 2 units LOSS

Briefly-- drinking the Temple cool aid like several others and Feel Mizzu way out classes Illinois in this one.

recall last years game when Mizzou absolutely dominated, then relaxed and let Illinois score three late TD's.. Don't think they relax TY.

Jeremy Maclin'an_horse'

Last edited:
ML parlay of the two above pays a little more than 1600 on the lay of 2400 so the 2400-2000 tease makes more sense even though Mizzou is 1.5 on the tease v. pk on the parlay.

Reminder to all and self.. Always check the ML parlay odds and compare it to the tease number when teasing both down sides to or near a pick..

Hey TD, any thoughts on the "other game" tonight? Also, like STL in MLB, any thoughts there?

Hey TD, any thoughts on the "other game" tonight? Also, like STL in MLB, any thoughts there?

Stl had a heart break loss bro Friday.. Hope you decided to stay off them.. Looper going tonight.. Just wonder with Mil winning last night and playoffs becoming harder to imagine how much spunk they'll have.. Have to consider a play on Looper though.. Ankiel back in lineup I suspect although he is still hobbled.. His injury more than anything else has hurt the Cardinals chances.. But this is FB thread.. I'll try to bounce over there later. Think I have one play..

CFB card is real tough today IMO..:cheers:

Back