Fri Nite Lites

horses

Brady licks Marino's knob
Felt like I got away a little bit with the under last nite; no ST TD's or costly TO's; that game goes even a couple more minutes, pretty sure I lose. Thank goodness for that virtually clean 1st Qtr.

Tonite, running it back again, just a little smaller than last nite to ensure profit heading into what is turning out to be a difficult wknd for me...

Hawaii/Boise St under 53 (Skybook)

going pretty small...about .35 units.

Good luck.

Thx RJ, that would be solid; Greek had 52, Pinny 52' (-108 under, -102 over) and SB 53...

Broadway, g/l to us; hope you save your bigger bullets for tomorrow, though.

I like this playa lot Horses. Haven't had much time for writeups in a while - but this is my biggest play of the week. Love situations like this where past history just doesn't hold up. Boise defense is stout this year, and June Jones offense is gone. Hawaii's offense will return, but its not the fun and gun stuff that poeple are used to.

And Boise seems to be running the football more this year which will chew up the clock. This total really does look about 6 points too high. Waiting to see what kind of number my local throws up tonight, but I'm all over this one at anything above 51.

Good luck tonight and with the rest of the weekend card.

cheering against boise st ....

gl with the total.

Thanks Kyle...curious why you're cheering against Boise?

YesSir and CapTwo...Thx and BOL to the both of you this wknd. YesSir...are you truly 'a believer'?

No shit SCDoggy, it was your post in the other thread that was the gentle nudge that got me focused on this play; biggest play of the week? Outstanding...glad to know you like it so much. 10-0 right now with about 10 to go in the 2nd...not a bad start just hope hawaii doesn't quit on defense.

The avatar is priceless; George is the man! I always sympathized with that man's plight...actually saw Sherman in Atlantic City when I was there with the folks et al yrs back...that dude rocks.

hell no...that is BAR messing because he knows the 7 wins in 8 years thread will pop up soon lol

I'll even start it....LOL

Just is reversing the nineties...the next decade after hopefully is another 10 year war

Back