Fri Bases

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
Bottom Line, I am on fade alert today.

Thurs had potential to be a good day and I shit it away. Posting these leans all outa my mind. Ima try to get up early and cap some shit so I can win some money this wk but not expecting it. This card sucks, seriously and I will prob wake up hungover tyrin to cap this shit

Phillies Over 8.5 -110
A's -110
BoSox -1.5 -125
Royals -101
WSox -129
Twins -123
Yanks -113

you'll bounce back green........After a hot streak.....I been taking it up the ass. anyways....I lean towards the white sox. Buehrle will be motivated to get his elusive 100th career win. GL with whatever you decide to play :cheers:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">GL everything! nice card IMO! on almost EVERYTHING!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

GL Buddy...
Take a long look at Florida , the Mutts are in a funk and this is the first time they get to see Mitre, and they are Facing a pitcher form his first start after an injury....I see value on a hmoe dog....

here r my plays, u should at least take a quick look at em and maybe you'll like.
over 7 chc/lad - line is a lil low for two guys who arent exactly aces.
under 9.5 laa/nyy - both pitchers r pretty tight, angels can struggle to score on the road, weaver dominates the yanks except for jeter. we get the high number cuz books respect the bats and they know they can get money on both sides.
oak (-105) meche is tight, but haren is tighter.
over 9 stl/was - washington has finally been putting som runs on the board, and these pitchers stink. i predict pujols goin deep too.
last but not least, im droppin a stack on seattle. i dont give a sh*t if felix is still recovering, he owns kc.
whatever u do today, u gotta bounce back like juvenile son

i also took a look at the twins and liked it alot, but i hate betting against a guy who is playing for his major league life. litsch did throw 8.1 inn vs. bal only giving up a run i believe. it is balt. tho

Ok just woke up little while ago

Gambahol & Yanks -Best of luck today
Steed - Thanks
Terp - Lets win something today
Trout - Marlins just played an 11inning game and that concerns me a bit but it could give them some momentum as well. Bullpen wasn't used up that bad either.. I do like Mitre and think he is an under the radar pitcher but they are not giving me enough at +123.
GMAN - Bradley has been out for 9 games now so I am not really concerned about that
Jimbo - Goodluck, my quick thoughts on your plays.. You might have something with the first two totals, have to look deeper. Oak -105 is pitching vs Bedard but I am sure that was just a typo. Over 9 with Wash could be smart, Cards bats are starting to hit the ball, even David Eckstein hitting HR's and Ground Rule Doubles. I like Meche vs. King Felix to be honest with you. Royals have won 8/11, Meche came back to earth last start but dude is a horse, there is no pitch count to worry about here. Litsh had his 1 good start for the Blow Jays and has come back to earth in my opinion.

Aight Some line movements:

Mets from -117 to -133
Braves from -165 to -161
Nationals Over 9 to Over 8.5 -120
DBacks from -125 to -130
Giants from -172 to -160
Dodgers from -112 to -124
Yankees from -110 to -136
Tigers from -131 to -117
Oakland from -108 to -105
RedSox from -184 to -176
Mariners from -105 to -113
WSox from -121 to -142
Twins from -122 to -146

Some of these lines have been hammered and so I will be off a few of them. I can't pay -136 for a Yankee Rook in his first game at Yankee Stadium, regardless of his last start. I don't need some kid with jitters messing up my game. I really hate the Baltimore Orioles and their bullpen so I can see me taking Haren tonight, despite Oakland bullpen troubles they are a better coached team. There are a few O/U I want to look through as well.

hey etg, looking forward to today.

the was/cin o/u movement is very strange, it should be moving the other way.
same with oak ml, it opened on pinny at -106, and now is at even; this is with almost everyone on oak.

also, det and bos line move is very strange, big upsets looming.

would love to heard your thoughts.

hey etg, looking forward to today.

the was/cin o/u movement is very strange, it should be moving the other way.
same with oak ml, it opened on pinny at -106, and now is at even; this is with almost everyone on oak.

also, det and bos line move is very strange, big upsets looming.

would love to heard your thoughts.

Hmm lets see..

Was is playing St. Louie so I am going to assume that is the game you mean and I have the O/U yesterday at O9-115 and today it is O8.5 -120. I don't know why it dropped either. I have not looked at Ump info and there is no 20mph wind like yesterday. I mean Reyes is 0-7, not sure who is expecting this dude to be lights out.

I think the Oakland game at a PK really is getting even action on both sides. People love Bedard, he is at home, Oakland bullpen troubles, and his last 3 games have been great. I have 1 simple question for Oriole backers. Your pitcher is 0-0 in 21ip, w/ 1.71era, 8bb, 29k in his last 3 games. He hasn't had a decision in his last 5 games and the logic here is that he's going to finally get a decision? The Orioles have lost 2 of the last 3 games Bedard has pitched. The bullpen, forget about it, they make Oaklands hurt bullpen looking like CY YOung pitchers. There is no option in the 7th- 8th for the Orioles because they all suck..Parrish, Bradford, Baez, They are all BASURA. Now Haren in his L3 games is 1-0 in 21ip, w/ 1.71era, 7bb, 21k.. Very similar stats to Bedard except his team WINS when he pitches. Oakland has won 6 of the last 8 games Haren has thrown, the two losses come from a Red Hot Gil Meche. Oakland got to Bedard last time he pitched at home vs. them and they couldn't touch Haren. I expect 3-4 from Oakland today and maybe 1 from the Orioles off Haren.

I don't have a feel for the Cleveland game

I don't think Dice K gets hit but I think the game is going to go under

GL with the games today. Wandy was so bad yestserday, that was ridiculous.

like your A's and Royals... but why do you like the over in the atl/philly game.
agree on the whole analysis on the A's... completely agree.

I would like to shoutout Jimbo, he got me to look at this play..

Cards/ Nationals Over 8.5 -120

The Nationals have scored atleast 4 runs in 8 of their last 10 games. a 5-4 game and this thing goes Over. Now Anthony Reyes is 0-7 this yr and ST. Louie is 0-8 when he pitches. I can see why some are taking a shot on the Nationals ML here, I just hope he doesn't pull a Kip Wells on me tonight.

Reyes at home is 0-2 w/ 4.76era in 17ip, 13h, 9er, 12k, 5bb but batters are hitting just .210 off him and .246 overall. His last 3 game numbers are a little skewed because of the beating Detroit put on him. Overall though he hasn't been that bad. I think he might only give up 3, 4tops over 5-6ip.

Bowie is a reliever who hasn't thrown 4 innings this yr. Last start he went 3.1 giving up 4h, 2er, 1bb, 1k and 69pitches.

"Nationals P Micah Bowie will be on an 80-pitch count when he makes his second start of the season Friday in St. Louis. "Hopefully, that will get us through five innings," manager Manny Acta said. " -sportsline.com

Cards are hitting LH pitching at .331 over their last 10 but went with all RH batting lineup yesterday vs. Gorzelanny. I want to see a lineup in this game since LH batters are hitting .382 off him. A guy like Duncan is a big bat for the Cards lineup and he is productive. Cards got to one of the better young LH starting pitchers yesterday and their offense has scored atleast 4 runs in 7 of the last 10 games. Cards are fresh off a sweep so hopefully they are picking up some momentum and come to play ball today..

No Ump info available
No 20mph wind either

This is a game I have to think about.

GL with the games today. Wandy was so bad yestserday, that was ridiculous.

like your A's and Royals... but why do you like the over in the atl/philly game.
agree on the whole analysis on the A's... completely agree.

Anyone who lets teh DBacks tear you apart like that, uhh speechless.. Should have just kept the side but I tried to get cute with totals yesterday.

Hah the ATL/Philly Over, hmm... I made that lean drunk.. I don't like it after further review! hah

lol right was/stl.

game time temp 76 dropping to 71, humidity 58% to 78%, wind virtually none.

So humidity might be high, but not enough to warrant a .5 drop.

lol right was/stl.

game time temp 76 dropping to 71, humidity 58% to 78%, wind virtually none.

So humidity might be high, but not enough to warrant a .5 drop.

hah, humidity, I don't think I have ever factored that into a game.. Does the ball hang in the air or something?

Best of luck on your picks

If this line is just going to stay where it is I guess I will play it now.. Maybe I am biased in the fact that I hate the Orioles, this goes beyond last night or any other time they fuked me this yr... I hate their fans (have 3 friends who are Oriole fans), I hate how they think Jeffrey Mayer robbed them back in like 96', I hate their bullpen, I hate their Yag ass owner and I hate their colors. Orange? Color sucks

Forget Wins and Losses, just look at the Numbers:

Bedard this yr: 4.28era, 10g, 61ip, 54h, 29r, 29er, 23bb, 75k
Haren this yr: 1.74era, 10g, 67.1ip, 47h, 19r, 13er, 16bb, 54k

We are talking 6more innings pitched, 7 less hits, 16less earned runs, 7 less walks. If Bedard had thrown another 6innings these numbers would be even more skewed to Haren. The only and I mean the only thing Bedard does better is strike out more batters and that is not even a plus, it most likely means he works deeper into counts and goes shorter into the game and the bullpen then has to pitch more.

Bedard at Home: 3.04era, 4g, 23.2ip, 18h, 29k, 11bb, .209 batting average and .235 overall
Haren on the Road: 1.64era, 5g, 33ip, 25h, 25k, 6bb, .207 batting average and .191 overall

Orioles should not even bother throwing a LH batter up at the plate today, they have no shot, literally. Bedard however has trouble with RH batters in the fact that they are the reasons his era is above 4.

Haren is on a whole different level then Bedard.

You want to talk bullpens, forget it, I will take Oaklands hurt bullpen with KIKO CALERO closing games before one of those shitheads on the Orioles team.

Haren will dominate the O's like he did previously this yr. I am thinking 8innings or maybe complete game from Haren. A's own the Orioles historically. A's have a better manager, are a better team, have the better starting pitcher, play equal on the road as the Orioles do at home, and the game is a PK..

DAN HAREN $577.50 TO WIN $550

the higher the humidity the heavier the ball and the less travel distance, not sure how signaficant but still a factor.

troutman, I think mlb.com is a good place to check.

Gl with your Oakland play....Something just smells fishy...

Why though? Because Haren is -105?

Last time they met up Haren was +113

I don't think there is anything fishy at all about this line. I just hope that the Oakland bats give Haren 3-4runs tonight and its gameover!

Fishy to me is the O/U in the Nationals/Cards game at 8.5, and King Felix and Gil Meche are at 8. That is fishy to me.

O/U is 6-17 in BoSox Road games this yr
2/3 games at Texas this yr have gone under in this series.
Under is 11-3-2 in L16 home games for Texas
McCarthy has some success vs. BoSox and his home numbers are really screwed ump because of 1ip vs. Oakland.
Dice K, they have never seen and has pitched better away, much better plus guys only hitting .235 off him overall.
I think there is some rain in the forecast, don't rememer, too lazy to check while I am typing this..

I think BoSox win like 5-2, I missed out on 10 and hope that it don't come back to hurt me..

No ump info but this line is getting hammered right now so I took my share while I still could

RedSox Under 9.5 $550 to Win $500

Why though? Because Haren is -105?

Last time they met up Haren was +113

I don't think there is anything fishy at all about this line. I just hope that the Oakland bats give Haren 3-4runs tonight and its gameover!

Fishy to me is the O/U in the Nationals/Cards game at 8.5, and King Felix and Gil Meche are at 8. That is fishy to me.

those two aren't fishy... im betting them. :D

well if you didnt take the royals, it might be a good thing if Meche gets rocked in the 1st. Homer and walk so far.

well if you didnt take the royals, it might be a good thing if Meche gets rocked in the 1st. Homer and walk so far.

Yea I wanted a better #.. I am sitting the late games out even though some part of my mind wants to take the Astros +122, I am going to lay off..

I felt strong about the WSox winning but I wanted the -120 line I saw last night not the -140 line I had to bet at 8:00..

Also liked the Over in the Cards/Nats game but I am not getting punched in the balls tonight cause thats what I felt would happen..

I am going for the HR tomorrow though. hah

Last edited:
Back