Fri Bases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
hi folks, its been a while since last post , havent felt like watching an entire game but catching bits and pieces here an d there
I think last post put me @ +10.72 for season

early 2:20 game
902 Chicago Cubs* -1 -102 vs Milwaukee Brewers x2
901 Milwaukee Brewers/Chicago Cubs* Under 9½ -120 x2
Lackey has a damn nice 2.20 ERA over his last six starts, plus he has held the Brewers to only four runs in 12 innings this season, Anderson has a weak 5.05 ERA on the road this season with just two wins... I think the Cubs take this one easily and tthe champagne flows this evening as the Cubbies win the NL Central.
The Cubs offense is now averaging 4.98 runs per game, good for third in the Majors, and have a .253 team batting average. The Chicago pitching continues to shine, now featuring a Major League leading 3.05 ERA.Brewers offense continues to struggle, now averaging 4.14 runs per game, placing them down at 24th in the Majors, and are hitting .245 as a team. The Milwaukee pitching has been mediocre, posting a 4.13 team ERA, ranking them 15th overall.

par

1. 9/16/2016 2:20 PM MLB Baseball 902 Chicago Cubs* -147 vs Milwaukee Brewers
    C Anderson - R Listed J Lackey - R Listed
  2. 9/16/2016 2:20 PM MLB Baseball 901 Milwaukee Brewers/Chicago Cubs* Under 10 -146
Risking 200 To Win 366

BOL

:cheers3:

Good to see you posting Blood. Like the under, but not sure if the Cubs show up since they clinched the division last night.

Thanks C-Man
Maddon hinted Thursday that he could bench all of his regulars after the club clinched the National League Central, and he meant it. It's backups everywhere for the Cubbies, with the full lineup reading as follows: Matt Szczur RF, Javier Baez SS, Jorge Soler LF, Willson Contreras C, Chris Coghlan 1B, Alberto Almora CF, Tommy La Stella 3B, Munenori Kawasaki 2B
I may be wrong, but my thinking is that the Cubs didnt get to party last nite as the tm left the field early and then the Cards lost a few hours later. I think they will play hard tonite not only to win in front of home twn crowd but to party as game winners...but u know my screwed up thinking some times :)
GL my firend

916 Baltimore Orioles* -1½ +190 vs Tampa Bay Rays x half
916 Baltimore Orioles* -102 vs Tampa Bay Rays x1
915 Tampa Bay Rays/Baltimore Orioles* Over 8½ -120 x1
Rays have been playing spoilers the past week of so with no other goal within grasp as Archer looks to rebound from a 5-1 defeat at the Yankees with three runs given up on four hits including two homers in seven innings.I like the Orioles here as they look to keep the pressure on the Red Sox. The Rays have been a bad road team this year, while the Orioles have one of the best home records in the league. Archer has struggled on the road of late and is just 8-18 on the year, plus he has terrible numbers vs the O’s in his career, while Jimenez is 5-2 with a 2.89 ERA in his career vs the Rays.

928 Seattle Mariners* -125 vs Houston Astros x1
927 Houston Astros/Seattle Mariners* Under 9 -170 x1
McHugh has good numbers against Seattle and at Safeco but Houston’s offense is unreliable. Seattle has a ton of momentum right now with wins in their last eight. Hernandez is on a roll over the last two months after coming off the DL. Seattle, playing at home,

par

1. 9/16/2016 2:20 PM MLB Baseball 902 Chicago Cubs* -157 vs Milwaukee Brewers
  2. 9/16/2016 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 916 Baltimore Orioles* -102 vs Tampa Bay Rays
    C Archer - R Listed U Jimenez - R Listed
  3. 9/16/2016 10:10 PM MLB Baseball 928 Seattle Mariners* -125 vs Houston Astros
    C McHugh - R Listed F Hernandez - R Listed
Risking 50 To Win 242

BOL my friend, hope you are getting some rest and ready for a big weekend of college foots. Thinking about you and wishing you always the best.

Happy to see you back pardner! Hope you're feeling better and getting stronger each day.

:shake:

Back